Was this a good twist?

Was this a good twist?

No, it's a twist by Drumpf and the Russians

What?

>she solves all the intricate puzzles for you
>uhmm what's a sudoku????

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If it wasn't, then why does uchikoshi keep reusing it?

are you okay user

do you need to take your medications

She was not solving anything, she was just narrating

FUCK!

999 was a solid 9/10, why they have to ruin the whole franchise with VLR and ZTD?

no, it was fucking retarded
was it ever explained how she managed to get all of the shit needed to pull this off? Also how the fuck did a kid akane knew all that? That this was junpei from the future and that she had to do all this shit for it to work again?

The story was pretty mediocre.
VLR told a better mystery.

Yeah, but it was pretty pointless because Akane wouldn't just disappear if you don't save her.

VLR was good, though. Also, 999's ending has so many holes it really ruins the whole thing.

The bad timelines in 999 had that Back to the Future shit with Akane disappearing if she wasn't saved.

bitch, why you gotta remind us

She didn't disappear, she just jumped to a different timeline. Read the Q&A

In that future, she disappeared.
None of the bad ends in 999 actually happened because it was just Akane seeing the future and possible outcomes as a child until she found the true end.

VLR was pretty cool for the gameplay, but the story was so much more convoluted and fucking stupid at times.
Its painfully obvious they just got lucky with 999.
and ZTD......

Nope. Read the Q&A.
Multiple timeline has been a thing since 999, and every bad end did happen.

That's literally not what happens.
The entire game is happening as little Akane. She's seeing the future and going through different routes, only to return back to the beginning and try a new one. She's gathering info for herself to use in other timelines.

Junpei didn't remember the safe code because HE had been in other timeline. It was because little Akane told him the answer. That's the entire game.

Just do what I do and pretend it ended at 999. It makes swallowing ZTD in particular much easier.

What does that have to do with the bad endings not being canon? Do you think that just because one Junpei made it to the end the others magically disappeared? And adult Akane jumping to a different timeline proves that there are parallel timelines.
Voice of God >non Canon metafiction

They are not timelines that happened like in VLR. Akane was seeing the future. She was seeing those timelines unfold, but that was all. Just a vision.
The entire point of the true end is that Akane was going to have to recreate that exact route in the future after she was saved and survived.

Uchi stated that adult Akane physically jumped to a different timeline in one of the routes. Those timelines exist user.

muh chicken sandwiches!

>a solid 9/10
>not a 9/9

>Uchikoshi
>the guy who wrote ZTD
Why should I listen to what that guy has to say?

VLR was better than 999.

Objectively wrong

999 played better on the Vita and PC desu.

As far as time travel shit is concerned, I thought it was pretty good.

>when you see someone insulting VLR

Just gonna SHIFT to a timeline without shit taste real quick

Better than any "twists" they throw at you in the sequels, thats for sure..

I want to fuck Luna

Thank you for reminding me about sudoku. I'll go play some now.

>hmm Infinity series was really unpopular so maybe no one will notice that I will recycle all the plot twists and story segments in this new series

No, she was solving the puzzles by copying Junpei.

>better characters
>better escape rooms
>better gameplay
>better narrative
>better endings
>better mystery
>no random ass scientific article blurbs every 10 minutes

999 is babby's first VN and clearly a poor attempt at sci-fi

We wouldn't need to flip the DS if that were the case.