Is this game alone worth buying a ps4?

Is this game alone worth buying a ps4?
What other games are essentials?

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/the-ps3-version-of-persona-5-is-totally-fine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean if you're fishing for 50 replies of people just saying Bloodborne i'll start you off

Bloodborne

not interested in souls type games anymore, played all 3 souls game and i'm over that genre

Unironically, I bought PS4 just to play Persona 5. And I never bothered turning my PS4 on since the day I finished the game.

PS3 version is exactly the same, just lower res, so no

In that case, The Last Guardian and Yakuza 0

surely the ps4 version has better and crisper graphics no?

There is also Bloodborne, Neir Automata, Dangan Ronpa 1+2 and 2/3rds of V3, Gravity Rush 1+2 as well.

No.
Games like God of War and Spider-Man are good reasons.

No god damn it, just play it on the ps3 and get the fuck out of this thread before you get spoiled.

Can't speak for everyone, but excluding Bloodborne and Persona my favourite have been Yakuza 0, Uncharted 4, Thumper, Until Dawn, The Last Guardian and Ratchet and Clank. I'm assuming you have a PC or an Xbox One so I didn't name any multiplats, but I'm happy to if that would help.

Not OP but you sound pretty autistic user.

nope
it's literally a port of the ps3 version
It does have a more stable framerate though

usgamer.net/articles/the-ps3-version-of-persona-5-is-totally-fine

PS3: Native 720p, 30FPS, screen tearing can pop up, slightly longer load times.
PS4: Native 1080p, 30FPS (yes, it's exactly the same even on PS4 Pro), slightly better load times.

PS3 version of Persona 5 is on average 10sh dollars cheaper than PS4.

This. Literal port to PS4.

It was what brought me to buy a ps4. Ps3 has longer load times and isn't as crisp in the visuals

P5 is a game that's really hit or miss for most people, so it's hard to say if it's worth buying a PS4 for or not. If you are going to buy one, you should play Yakuza 0 and Kiwami as well.

>screen tearing can pop up
why is screen tearing not a problem?

Naughty dogs games, all the new squares games, Last Guardian and the new Shadow of the colousus R, Tons of weeb shit, Grand Turismo and Wipeout R, Crash R, Yakuza series (with 4 upcoming), all indies, VR catalog with decent games only for ps4, getting all multiplats 1 to 6 months before pc, having a japanese and exclusive games, games that look really great like horizon or the order and bloodborne(if you played the series, this one is as good as DS1).

DQ11,GoD of War, DBZ fighterz, RDR2 and Monster hunter will annihilate the switch.

you can emulate Persona 5 at 25fps

maybe YOU can but my piece of shit can't even emulate ps2
pls no hate

Ys VIII

Because the screen tearing is rare and the game is turn based so a drop from 30 to 28 in combat is a non issue on persona 5 PS3. Meanwhile framerate pacing bug, massive loading, and drops to 22FPS in an action RPG like bloodborne ps4 are actually pervasive and can fuck you up.

Uncharted 4

Buy PS3 and enjoy it.

ni no kuni is the only other ps3 game i would play
i'd rather pay a little more for a ps4 and have a couple other options

Okami HD

I bought a PS4 for P5, all the Vanillaware goodness, Bloodborne, Yakuza 0 and the remakes, and... Well actually that's pretty much it for now. Might get Nier Automata but that's also on PC so...

In any case it's a worthwhile console, I also hope RDR2 isn't a massive disappointment like GTA5 was.