Can we all agree that Medic mains are the biggest Chads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PByFwPTj31o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're either Chads or immense bitches, no line inbetween those two

Who's the biggest virgin main? Spy, Soldier, or Scout?

Spy, no question.
Soldier and scout mains are insecure, sure, they may well have tiny penises, but they at least have the courage to get out there and shag a fatty or rape someone. Spies are cowards.

Indisputably

As a former camp & dagger faggot, this. Medic is way the hell more fun; same with heavy.

>Join a game
>Play as medic
>Get an ubercharge ready
>Realize there is literally nobody worth ubering

>maining classes in TF2
I just play whatever class fits the situation or a weapon I feel like using.

Good tier medic classes:
>Medics who can fight in conjunction with healing and need to take risks to keep allies alive
Shit tier medic classes:
>Medics who are only really picked because they can be a self-healing supersoldier
>"Healers" who are so weak combat-wise all they can do is heal
>Medics who can charge in and instantly revive everyone at will
>Healers in a game where the godawful "trinity" is present, making fights boring and tedious, where exciting and risky play takes a backseat to efficiency in a slowed battle of attrition

i main medic because 9/10 games i join dont have one

>Soldier and scout mains are insecure
Can you show to the court where on the doll the pick classes dominated you?

reworked mercy retroactively ruined the entire support class except herself
let alone that the first rework made her be able to kill an entire team an their tanks by herself

Spy. Not even close

What's everyone's opinion of demo mains?
I always see people talking about scout and soldier, but never really demo.

just uber yourself while taunting

So powerful that even valve bends to their will. Much less conspicuous than Soldier and Scout mains, because every weapon of their kit requires precise aiming that an easy meatshot or splash rocket kill doesn't need.

spy, 100%
Every spy main is guaranteed to be a peacock sporting a charmer's chapeau painted lime/pink/australium

I have a friend who is 6'3"
works out constantly
has decent looks
and he mains medic

No doubt, Chads gravitate towards the medic

>because every weapon of their kit requires precise aiming

Find a friendly, either they eat glorious sandvich and demoralize the other team or they turn competent as the delicious candy coat embraces their body.

Anyone know of a good hat to finish off this set?

lime green gibus

BMOC?

Vintage Tyrolean?

That's perfect, thanks user.

This is Dell. Say something nice about him!

He looks like an honest man looking out for his family

Dell is the man who don't give a shit.
He's just gonna sit there with his giant gun and sip some beer.
Medic may be Chad, but Dell is a badass Alpha.
He uses more gun.

Soldier mains are normie chads with Medic Girlfriends who pocket him while compensating.
Scouts and Spy's are insecure and compensating.

Pyro
Spy is second then Sniper

>Spies who fuck your whore mother
>virgins

What did she mean by this? also tits or gtfo.

>2017
>not using the Burly Beast

I want to get better at Medic, what are some good pointers to start off with Sup Forums

Medic+Demo is the best combo in the game hands down. Can decimate any class with well placed stickies or kritzkrieg.

>this
and the moment you join they spam "E" in unison.

watch your ass, stay alive. know when to bail, not everybody's worth saving-but it's still appreciated if you try, don't pocket if you can help it.
just overheal everybody and don't die, that's kind of it

Avoid dying mostly, heal when your team mates mostly need it for a play, don't be a pussy to get some frags if your team is fully healed, use your kit for what fits best. Uber for offense, krits for defense, quick fix for a majority of your team to be kept alive/there's a medic making the gameplays and vacc for soloing.

I pocket for my GF

Team mates who haven't been healed in a long time get healed at a much faster rate.

Learn to surf and hit shit with the crossbow.
Always prioritize your own life.

>not Battalion's Backup soldier and krtiz

destroying a game winning push with a single kritzkrieg is an amazing feeling.
Is there a point to the quick fix at all now?

When you assault a sentry nest run ahead of your healbuck so that you take the brunt of the knockback from the sentry

>Pyroland contracts
>3 available 15 complete
What the fuck am I missing?

never be afraid to bail on idiots trying too hard or going in too deep.

never chase down classes on your own, even for Ubersaw hits. Scout and spies bait this all the time and it wastes time spent healing and probably gets you killed

never be afraid to uber early, especially with standard uber, especially if your life is in danger.

crusader's crossbow is strong and probably the meta for most medic's now, but know that using it gimps your shit combat to even worse levels and only use it sparingly. Its burst can save lives and time but please switch back to your fucking medigun.

>tfw you give gaben some of your shekels
>he gives you a leopard print skin and a bamboo skin
not happy, but not super mad either
I didn't get stuck with 2 awful skins, but I didn't get any of the jungle skins I like

You're either missing the heavy contract with the banana or you haven't completed all the objectives.

DEMOMAN
TAKES
SKILL

>Crusader's Crossbow contract
>Heal with crossbow
>long-range heal with crossbow
Makes sense.
>regenerate or collect 200 damage in a single life
The FUCK does this have to do with the Crusader's Crossbow?

I did them all though. There should only be 15. 12 for the pyro ones and 3 for the banana.

Bumping your teammates to full health

This is honestly the most important thing for a new medic to learn.
Disregard the heavy telling you to get behind him. You don't have to aim at anything, so run around and absorb all the bullets/rockets/pills you can.

>Demoman takes skill
>plays him
>literally can't kill shit with him
>Pick any other class
>Kill shit
???

If there's already an uber/kritz medic, I flex over to QF or Vacc. Although it's pretty rare to have multiple medics on a team these days.

I stopped playing TF2 years ago and sold off all my unusuals. Is it worth coming back to?
I thought the game was completely dead.

It's ~medic related~
Like the with the amputator where you have to do 10k healing in one life like 6 times

(You)
Oh wait never mind it just wasn't counting the last 3 for some reason until I restarted the game

Why is it the only way to get three stars on the gunslinger contract is with an actual sentry gun and not the mini is it still bugged?

You have no skill then

It's horse shit is what it is. Playing medic well at all means you're going to be keeping your ass out of danger and you only need to drop back for safety.
The best results I got, no joke, was holding out the amputator and repeatedly breaking my knees. The only reason I didn't KEEP doing that is because people kept looking at me and expecting me to do something.

>manually typing (You)

healer is the worst class in any game

shouldn't even exist

someone just follows other people and holds M1 expecting some kind of gratitude for doing something boring

I copied my shitty misspelled strokepost to edit it and forgot to delete the (you)

Don't know this new update almost feels like a rebirth if they could fix up Matchmaking and some bugs, I'd say it's worth it

Takes a lot of skill to aim one eyed and drunk lmao

Agreed, and they have to be broken because if they weren't no one would play them and now everyone is forced to play them because they're broken and you always run into the inevitable situation where nobody on your team wants to subject themselves to healing tedium, but there's some healcuck on the other team who will sacrifice fun for winning and then they destroy you, making your game less fun in the process.

Why have the boring healer class at all?

Is it sad that I main Heavy? There is nothing like being a tank mowing down countless people.

New update has made pyro pretty fun. I'd say it's worth coming back.

Heavy requires the least aiming and is mostly positioning which is why I pick him too

Nope, Heavy is surprisingly fun. It's a shame there aren't more heavy players.

I main The combustible nigger though

>the combustible nigger
that's actually really funny

>Spam E back

It's funny because he said nigger
lol Penis

Thanks, I'm happy to know once I finish reinstalling the community will accept me

Engie heavy medic and demo are all the chad classes.

Learn to use the crossbow. Line-of-sight healing is ridiculously good, and its damage is very similar to hipfire sniper at shorter ranges. Since it's really precise and has reverse damage ramp, you can two-shot snipers at sniper distances or at the very least scare them away.

biggest virgin? spy wearing >50$ cosmetics
biggest chad? spy wearing minimal to no cosmetics

>mfw I see an engie who refuses to put a dispenser where we need it and only uses it for the metal component

Heavy is super good. He requires the most game sense given he is such an easy target. Playing a huge ball of stats is fun anyways.

Heavy is probably the easiest in mechanics and the hardest in term of positioning/gamesense so its a good balance and heavy mains are usually bros

Spread the buildings. It's the first step to getting gud

I don't believe those engies exist you better have proof of this myth

HEAVY IS CREDIT TO TEAM, a heavy is really good to have around since he can profit the most from crossbow bolts and suck up enormous amounts of damage. Playing without meds, especially with how OP the dragon's fury is right now... Is it even fun? I don't find dying to three pyros coming out of the woodwork entertaining.

t. spy main desperately bargaining for not being the virgin class

Maps with chokepoints are a pain, but maps with lots of area to cover is great against pyro fags.

>Not being that engineer who puts sentries in weird as fuck positions that racks up kills

Most medic mains I've met sound incredibly effeminate and have ahegao girls as their profile pictures.

That's enjoyable, but I always put the dispenser somewhere useful at the same time.

Same, but if I'm on the other end of the map I just cant bother to put another one up with my team if it gets destroyed.

>the Burly Beast
>one part of a supposed Medic Werewolf set for Scream Fortress
>The other two parts are forever stuck in Workshop Limbo

Why does Valve do this

Are people actually playing tf2 again?

>user just now learns of object permanence

Valve hates fun. Noticed something similar when I booted up the game after not having played in a while and I noticed I had a #92 munitions crate.
I checked what was inside only to notice that every single weapon in it was strange, except the bison, that's a strangifier.
They're doing this shit on purpose.

Keeping the dispenser alive is more important then keeping the sentry alive anyways. Just plop down a sentry and let it die while it keeps the enemies busy. Or heal it from range like a total faggit.

Yes. Playing shitty hero shooters for 3 months made me remember how fun Tf2 is.

Fine. Has the average player count of Valve's Team Fortress 2 increased at all recently?

Faggot.

Lol triggered much bro?

>Scout mains
Obnoxious middle/high schoolers who think spamming lenny binds and dated internet memes from reddit and Sup Forums makes them a master troll.

>Soldier mains
Completely full of themselves no matter what skill level they're at because they think playing a class that's popular in comp automatically makes them a pro. Will get super fucking mad if you remind him that soldier is almost as easy to play as heavy, and literally any retard can do it.

>Pyro mains
Deranged sexual deviants, every last one of them. Their forward key is probably mapped to their mouse so they can w+m1 while fondling themselves.

>Heavy mains
Don't exist and everyone who says otherwise is A FILTHY LYING MOTHERFUCKER.

>Engineer mains
Literally just Uncle Dane. That's it.

>Demo mains
Goes into the game knowing exactly how much other people hate the demoman, picks the class for the explicit purpose of being a scumbag and fucking with people. Somehow still more tolerable than scouts and soldiers.

>Sniper mains
Literally always either a child, a hacker, or a combination of the two.

>Medic mains
Soldier's gay weeaboo friend who needs other people to carry him because he can't play the game on his own.

>Spy
youtube.com/watch?v=PByFwPTj31o

Deploy a dispenser here