What is Sup Forumss favorite game of all time?

What is Sup Forumss favorite game of all time?

That's a tricky one

To be honest, probably Fallout 4. I know it gets a lot of criticism on here, but at 1,324 hours to date I've played it more than any other game except perhaps WoW.

Donkey Kong Country 2.

VegasFags are coming for you. Run.

Super Mario Odyssey

Probably a tie between Bloodborne or Super Mario world.
Mario 64 and Silent Hill 2 come close.

warcraft 3

Super Mario World

faggot

All of Sup Forums here, THIS is the best game.

Kessen 2.

I liked New Vegas but it was lacking a certain "dynamism" (for lack of a better word) that I find in Fallout 4. In the former I miss the beautiful colour palettes, semi-realistic graphics, better gunplay, voice acting, companions, much larger world, survival mode, weather effects, amazing set-pieces like the Institute or the Prydwyn, scrpaping, modding, base-building, classical music radio station etc. etc. Besides a thousand little things which it would take hours to list like enemies talking to each other and companions eating and drinking and getting on with their own thing when you go idle.

The drowned god

If it's the games I've spent most hours on then its LoL or PUBG

But if it's the game I've enjoyed the most its mario sunshine

If we're going by hours I'm gonna feel like a piece of shit.
Steam tells me that TF2, Borderlands2, CS:GO, Pre-Sequel, and Witcher 3 are my top 5. I don't think any of these would make a my top 10.

This, I did over 100 hours in some RPG but no game from the genre would qualify as my favorite. Hours played really shouldn't mean "the greatest" for anyone, this is specially true for online games.

Rayman 2.

Persona 5
>inb4 SMTfag autistic screech

Either this or River City Ransom.

Definitely not this tech demo.

name a better game then?

Morrowind. Zero doubt.

Easy answer: Golden Sun The Lost Age. Call it nostalgia, it's just a super solid game with a great world and a fun battle system.

Is it flawless? absolutely not, the balancing between psynergy, djinni and basic attacks is a disaster, but it's still my favourite game of all time.

Final Fantasy VII

>bethesda anything.

1/2

2/2

Morrowind

My all time favorite: despite it being the beginning of the end for Bethesda ;_;

Sex

Play it on Dreamcast. Xenoblade is a close second though.

I'm looking this up. Looks sick!

damn boy you might have kept better track of where your sentence was going if you didn't keep digging through that thesaurus and fucking it up

Call of Duty Black Ops II

nice posts thank u

This or Streets of Rage 2
All of the Genesis Sonic games get an honorable mention

Tie between Super Mario 64 and Metroid Zero Mission.

these

Single player: Majora's Mask
Multiplayer: Guild Wars