Wow fuck assassins creed this game is so stale

>Wow fuck assassins creed this game is so stale

*take a year break*

>this game is so fresh and wonderful.

WTF is wrong with consumers? Honestly is it just shilling or people stupid enough to eat it up.

To be honest the last game that did pick up my attention was AC Black Fag and it was bretty gud.

So this game comes in with you fighting mythological shit, animals, some sort of RPG system for some reason, "stealth" and just the whole array of new shit in a new setting that i haven't seen before, it definitely captured my attention for the first time in a long time.

Will i buy it day 1?
Hell no

Will i do it later?
Probably

Who is buying this shit?

Enough time passed that people find the idea of playing another game in the series appealing again. Just that.

This game has my interest because it's Egypt.

retards, what else will they play on their new $500 Xbox One X? Forza is a tech demo, most people don't actually enjoy playing racing sims.

I'll buy it because I like Egypt. That history dlc is probably one of the few dlcs that's actually worth buying

Just don't play it then user.

who the fuck are you quoting you sperg. jesus christ v is obsessed with this game for such autistic reasons

its more of a rpg than witcher 3 now.

i may get it eventually since egypt was always something i wanted to see in the game aside from a japan based one with ninja/assassins and samurai/templars or something. i skipped unity and syndicate cause they looked kinda dumb and not a huge fan of all the guns in the games

>Blocks your path

I'm betting this is going to be the most well reviewed AC since AC2, but the worst seller because its not murrica or yurop

I mean I won't. I'm just tired of seeing it praised. Which is ironic because I made the thread but I just wanted some validation

WE WUZ ASSASENS AND SHIET

I'll just pirate it so I don't really care.

Know what AC was missing?
Weapon Durability

Streamers and casuals.

Me

>decide to play AC3 because 4 was okay
>forgot that every AC features literally 60 hours of unskippable tutorial sections
>too invested in this mediocre game to quit now
I'm glad I never buy this stuff anywhere near full price.

>is it just shilling