twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey its getting more popular. I thought it was around 40 players

Its an old screenshot lol

10x more players banned everyday from PUBG
than LB will ever see in their hubs

120 players out of 2 million is not much lol

I just want to know if it will finally dip under 10 players today

>NONE OF THAT SIXTY DOLLAR MULTIPLAYER ONLY BULLSHIT
NO MULTIPLAYER at all. Will Fluffy actually kill himself for being a bigger Failure than Randy and anthony?

lawbreakers is 5 v 5 right? So as they have only 12 players playing they have the same players in every match LOL.

With 12 they can fill a match still; with 9 or less, they can't.

>16 in-game
who are these people ? Are they just queing on background for hours, hoping to get into a game ?

Take into consideration that if its 5 players from the US and 5 players from the EU. None of them get to play.
I bet its just the devs playing at this point.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. At this point i wouldnt be surprised if cliffy is having 12 of his employees play this game

Holy shit
How does a game that's very advertised, and especially now getting a lot of press, fail this hard

And there is always a thread on this game on Sup Forums, Even with that exposure no one wants to play it lol.

My smug is uncontrollable

Cuck hate?
How this even works?

because it costs money, and got shit reviews. It was desigend as a f2p game for years and years as it was being developed, then a year before launch suddenly it went b2p and to absolutely no one's surprise killed all the hype it was building.

The retarded marketing the team used to shill the game in the free pre-launch demos (Oh sorry I mean """"""""""""""""""""betas"""""""""""""""""""") like mentioning tranny bathrooms and how "progressive" they were certainly didn't help the game's sales. It was horribly mismanaged. Bosskey had no idea what they were doing.

You know who convinced Cliffy to put a 30 Dollar pricetag on it instead of going f2p?

Randy

youtube.com/watch?v=huyTk0zqLJM

I'M PICKLE CLIIIIIIIIIIFF

Source?

Randy's ass

Is there any new video from that shill that looks like le nodding man? I want to laugh a bit.

Can we not bully LawBreakers?

I've never heard about this game. What is it?

how many players per match?

Kill yourself Cliffy.

Overwatch clone, without the waifus

A tranny minority fps.

>got shit reviews
Almost all of them are positive

And look what good that did

>the retarded marketing team
That was Mr. Bazinga himself