Search "neo", "gaf", "neogaf" nothing

>search "neo", "gaf", "neogaf" nothing
Alright, I'll make the thread.

Holy shit this place got way more liberal overnight with all these new gafugees.

Hopefully they fuck off back to some other shithole like reddit. We don't want them here. This is the only place on the internet that is still relatively fun, entertaining and free speech friendly.

Weren't they creating a replacement forum or something?

What I wanna know is what do the reports look like. Fuck, I've never actually reported anything on Sup Forums - does it even come with a "whats yer beef" section?

>Holy shit this place got way more liberal overnight with all these new gafugees.
No it didn't you fucking retard. Stop trying to make yourself look like a persecuted minority. Why would anyone from neogaf even come here instead of some place like reddit? This is literally the anti neo-gaf.

>free speech friendly.
Hasn't been since around 2015.

>let me tell you what Sup Forums was like before I came here last week
Why can't OP stop sucking cocks?

That's it

>free speech friendly.
Then why is this thread on autosage?

>The literally superior ResetEra is also virtually empty.

Nigger there were 2 threads in the last few hours that reached 400 posts.

>free speech friendly
>any opinion other than far right wing is immediately attacked

I lurk Sup Forums for 9 years, so probably longer than a half of the fags on this board and I've always been a leftie

Sup Forums isn't about politics and fucking Sup Forumsscum can't understand that don't giving a fuck about their views and paranoias isn't taking away their free speech - they are free to talk about anything Sup Forumsrelated - on Sup Forums

>MFW I read Trygon
>MFW I know Trygon

hi

Is there an option to get rid of both Neofags and Sup Forumstards? I guess not because both of them are drooling tribal subhumans.

>Fuck, I've never actually reported anything on Sup Forums
Go out and rectify that right now, user. There's nothing quite as satisfying as going to report something and seeing it disappear, or better yet seeing [specified thread/post does not exist] as you try to report it.

I'm sure you can find something, I believe in you!

>been here for years
>still don't know what NeoGAF is

All I know is that it sometimes has topics about games that got leaked early. What's wrong with it?

Well, at least they have to be loud about it in public. The wolfenstein threads have been primo salt mines, at least.

Why Sup Forums think anyone other than /mlp/ is their friend? You ruin every thread with your presence and play victim whenever someone tells them to fuck off

>neogaf/v/ defends micro transactions and loot boxes
>b-but muh vote with wallet
What's up with influx of normalfag and filthy causal?

>Holy shit this place got way more liberal overnight with all these new gafugees.
No, the news has passed, there's nothing left to discuss.
That's what would have happened to goobergate too if the mods and moot hadn't been total retards back then.

BOY HOWDY THIS THREAD SURE IS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

Is there an easy way to tell or do you just have to pay attention to whether the thread gets bumped or not?

>I lurk Sup Forums for 9 years
hahahaaahhha hi virgin

neogaf? more like neofag haha

I'm confused, are you laughing because it's too long or too short?

>free speech friendly

Basically, coming here in 2008 is just the biggest "Hey guys I came for that cool Anonymmous I've heard about" Biggest faggots ever, even people from 2015-2016 are better than those faggots

You still mad people are still going to buy wolfenstein Sup Forumsfag?

>free speech friendly.
>says something that goes against the hivemind
>get called redditor, gaffer or cuck and my post gets discarded
epic free speech

I think you just have to see if it gets bumped or not.

Its attacked by other users not mods and admins like usual forums, for example mods talk about being athiest on a forum and everyone suck their dick and the moment some one show how having faith is good not even shitting on athiests gets warned by mods and shit, I have actual example of a forum called mangaupdates.

Sup Forums needs to leave

Sup Forumsfags think they own the site and get mad when you tell them to shut the fuck up about politics

They accuse you of being a leftist/redditor/whatever but don't realize that they're the ones who have killed Sup Forums and Sup Forums hasn't been assfucked by Sup Forums across all boards until the election.

Much like the redditors did with rage comics in 2011, the Sup Forumsfags have also re-purposed old Sup Forums memes and used them for their own shit that it was completely unrelated to before, proving that Sup Forums is a board of outsiders and is not part of the site whatsoever.

RIP Pepe
RIP Wojack
RIP Momiji

Not to mention, Sup Forums has always been a group of outsiders. Most Sup Forumscucks do NOT originate from Sup Forums and came from another site. Even in the days of /new/, the vast majority of them were fags from stormfront. Now, the vast majority are migrants from /r/The_Donald and alt-right and/or neo-nazi sites that got shut down.

The quality of Sup Forums would significantly improve if Sup Forums was just deleted. They would shit all over every board for a few months, but would eventually fuck off with proper moderation and the site would go back to the hilarious, OC-producing anime community it once was.

Hiro, please hear me out.

You can sometimes tell by comparing the time of its latest post in the catalog to other threads on the same page, but you can't tell a single sage from an autosage unless you watch the thread for a little bit.

There is (was?) a portion of its userbase with certain strong political opinions that would regularly and with consistency derail legitimate threads about video games with complaints, whining and accusations of imaginary crimes.
>But doesn't Sup Forums do the same?
Yes, but political whingebags on Sup Forums rarely get people harassed on social media, banned, or arrested. Which happens (used to happen?) on NeoGAF regularly.

Allright, I'll bite - Sup Forums's literally the free-est speech on the net. Whats your lulz here?

Keep it in one thread faggots

>free speech friendly
fucking this, nobody on Sup Forums gives a fuck about left vs right bullshit, and when you try and claim we're all lefties sjw scum when they're the cunts ruining our fucking games, then wonder why you're told to stay on your containment board

It's really not. As it's been pointed out in this very thread, mods will use things like autosage to silence threads that don't technically break the rules but hurt the mods' feelings.

Everyone is retarded so any free speech us wasted here

Not since the new wave of mods came in and decided to push an agenda instead of doing their jobs.

>this thread

This is why Sup Forumstards need to be purged, they give you faggots an inch and you take a mile.

Outside of obvious fucking around I can't say I've noticed a change. I don't understand the logic in thinking people who use gaf would move on to Sup Forums of all places. The two are as distanced from each other as is really possible for two places that center around the same topic. It makes far more sense that they'd end up somewhere like GiantBomb or whatever replacement takes hold first.

Why does Sup Forums think everyone besides SJWs loves them? Literally no different to SJWs thinking everyone besides le nazi bigots loves them.

See

You know you can tell them to fuck off back to their containment board and you won't get banned for it, right? That's already more freedom than basically anywhere else.

see

>people don't like my posts and tell me to fuck off
>therefore this isn't free speech
Yet you can still keep posting unless you break a rule. In any other place on the internet you would just be banned from ever posting again and your posts would be deleted. How is this not free speech?

Mods post-2015 also ban you for opinions and other stupid shit.

I got banned once for saying "I am 12 and what's this". Because, you know, the site is 18+.

You stupid Amerilard nigger
Pick up a dictionary

>free speech friendly

I remember when GG blew up and the moot decided to contribute with the initial coverup over some cracked article that got spammed here

now GG is fully cemented as the ultimate boogeyman that got trump elected and made Harvey Weinstein a molester

>Here is the anti NeoGAF
> But Sup Forums defends NeoGAF and is really really upset that Hiroyuki reverted the mods' shitty decision

You're literally delusional.

> Left-wing opinions ignored as non-political
> Anything right-wing of Antifa is far-right and attacked
ftfy

Le Enlightened Centrist

>>any opinion other than far right wing is immediately attacked
The far left is immediately attacked too, that's the kind of shithole this place is
The difference is the type of attack

Gas Sup Forums, board war now.

it's bait you fucking retard

>le noble centrist

No one cares about you faggot. Even neofags are more respectful than cunts like you.

Fuck off, leftist liberal cuck. Sup Forums is the colony of Sup Forums.

In both of these cases it's not assuming that everyone loves them, it's assuming that there's no middleground in the first place. Everyone is either extreme on their side or THE ENEMY

fuck off commie

how about just ignoring 'Sup Forums' comments and just responding to actual discussion.

Also it's your 'Side' that pushes that everything is politics therefore everything needs to be meddled with that's why here amongst the anonymous there's so much push back.

Sucks they don't have members but the desktop background they released is nice. Too big to post on Sup Forums though.

>Mods post-2015 also ban you for opinions and other stupid shit.
Im so fucking tired of you literal newfags saying this shit.
Mods always banned you at random.
MODS=FAGS is not a new thing.
The only new thing is that they stopped publicly banning faggots.

>GG made Harvey Weinstein a molester

huh

Yeah, that's pretty much free speech. People are entirely free to disagree with you. What's not free speech is you going over to reddit and calling someone a nigger and getting banned just for that.

>tripfag giving a long winded opinion

Shut the fuck up.

>got way more liberal overnight
Sup Forums has always been fairly liberal. The right-wing 'domination' only occurred in the last couple of years.

>t. been here 6 months.

I'm referring to ideology and mindset. You literally need a work or college email to register for neogaf and can quite literally get banned for dissenting opinions. It's worse than reddit.

>you can't be right wing and liberal

we just need to get rid of beam and abib
cant say it's 100% free speech, but miles better than gaf in that regard

the word you are looking for is contrarian

Hiro's intervention must've scared mods of something, because I'm reporting dozens of threads and nothing happens

>nobody can name a better site
lel

tl;dr tripfag, just kill yourself

Reminder that Sup Forumsacks are the bronies of the era

Are you fucking blind? Even if he did come a week ago, it's night and day since neofugees arrived.

>Mods not deleted threads is a new thing
Again, this shit is not new.
When the fuck did you get here?

I was never banned on the chins for having dumbshit opinions as a faggot teenager ten years ago.

I got banned for saying negative things about games and companies thrice in this year alone. There was a shift somewhere, and it wasn't a good one.

Just saying. Between the gaf news and Wolfenstein the board is in a particularly awkward position right now

>being this bootyblasted
Just off yourself

>Tripfag
Fuck, I thought you faggots we're shamed into hiding long ago.

No, both sides believe they are objectively good and therefore by default they are loved by everyone except the evil enemy. Sup Forums literally believes everyone on Sup Forums loves them and only outsider SJWs hate them.

It amazes me that so many dumb fat spastic amerilards rant on about liberty, and at the same time talk about how much they hate all liberals
Truly they have destroyed the English language

The only thing I see is shitty Sup Forums bait threads and obvious falseflags. I don't care about neofaggot refugees, because they aren't as fucking annoying as stormniggers.
Should I remind you that stormniggers were the sole purpose /n/ and /new/ got deleted in the first place?

Actually true though. In the early days, after the site stopped dying over and over again, Sup Forums and most of the other boards were seemingly dominated by edgy left wing atheist teens who were just ironically racist.

no, he's right on this context
when gaf was banned mods were deleting within 10 minutes, looks like they took gaf at heart

look what came out of his cave

must be triggered by something that went in his

>Sup Forums literally believes everyone on Sup Forums loves them and only outsider SJWs hate them.

That's pretty much true though. Some anons hating on Sup Forums started happening after the election... I wonder why.

What the fuck are you on about, they always talked about lynching niggers after there was a video of one kicking or burning a cat or somrthing

So when they retcon BJ in WolfII to be jewish can we talk about it here faggot or do you need me to leave for Sup Forums so you dont get too triggered

>purpose
Meant to say "reason".

Protip: if the mods don’t like what you’ve reported, you can be reverse banned

>I was never banned on the chins for having dumbshit opinions as a faggot teenager ten years ago.
Because actual spam was the problem at the time, more than consolewar shitflinging.
Mid 2006 is when you'd get banned for not agreeing with the mods.
Yeah and when Lanced Jack made threads, they were deleted in 10 minutes. When mogulus threads were made, a new report button was created just for them.

You don't get banned for it.
That means you're free to speak whatever you want.

>Sup Forums has always been libertarian and counter culture
Fixed that for you. Left lunacy pushed me further right than the happy go lucky lolbertarian I used to be, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Individuals change in addition to demographics.
There's a hell of a lot more neolibs on here than there used to be. People that would shit on Bush and praise Obama. I shit on both Dubya and Bobama, as did most of Sup Forums.

Because leddit infested Sup Forums and tries to spread the rest of its autistic shit
Seriously, American politics is a fucking joke, only stupid burger munching fat mentally ill morons could care that much about which figurehead they want to fellate all day
All Americans DO IT FOR FREE

Kinda cause prior to the election it was more or less at peace. But im not going to lie Sup Forums on Sup Forums seems to just be filled lately with more lefties idk if its from neogaf, reddit, or just troll larping. But it's getting annoying.

>Holy shit this place got way more liberal overnight
But I've been here since 2006?

Video games can not and have never been effected by politics
If you disagree your a right wing troll from Sup Forums because only Sup Forums hates sjw