Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forumsirgins

/DEX/ or /STR/?

and why is it STR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zp5lxmudRE
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6kYscUs8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tyson is both str and dex, you sportslet.

How to cop Lee's physique?

They're both STRDEX, just like in vidya Quality builds are the way to go in life.

/pistols/

bruce lee was like 50kg soaking wet

that big guys face always makes me laugh

Tyson is STR, DEX, and WIS

youtube.com/watch?v=9zp5lxmudRE

Be a malnourished Asian man.

Nigga he's shredded

Does he had enough DEX to kick the way lee did?

>mfw quality

Endurance over power.

I was thinking more along the lines of diet and lifting routines but thanks user

Dex.

theyre both both but each one excels in a different one of them

>tfw based Ali was a self-hating mulatto who resented his parents for race-mixing and strongly advocated against it
truly /ournigger/

Dex

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6kYscUs8U

I was about to make fun of that song then I checked the date, 2006.
Of course.

why the racism....?

Real life doesn't use a 1 stat system. It gets it's number from different stats. Actual combat stat is an average of all physical stats

you new here?

Yep. Came here from neogaf.

DEX/STR

Your picture clearly advocates some INT though

Oh boy

The GEP gun is the most silent way to Elim ate MIKE Tyson

Ali got nothing against Tyson.

Tyson was a power hitter with the fastest twitch response of any weight class when he was in his prime.

Edgy faggots being edgy

Not that user but I've probably been here longer than you. Answer his question.

may as well rename dex as speed

contortionists are rarely famous for the ability to kick ass

All the fighters got one thing in common and that's some serious endurance

post more ippo

Try making an original, actual video game related thread.

Stop trying to apply a video game stat meme to reality, you retard. "Dex" does not mean what you think it means.

Woli is a fucking faggot

I haven't caught up since he lost this, anything interesting gone on since?

Are Rogues/Assassins/people sneaking around DEX? If so then DEX

okay...

Ippo's currently jobbing to some literal who Filipino while Kamogawa realizes how shitty of a coach he is

Yeah, it has become this deep drama about motivation and sport injuries.

Pretty much

CON

just out last anyone and kill em when they're tired out

Give me 1 example where faith has helped in a real fight.

The Woli guy? or is there a new literal who filipino this time? I remember some ooga-booga jungle kid who was monkey-ing around in the ring trained by some coach we recognize or something

wasn't that always kind of a thing since his dempsey roll stopper though? albeit maybe more subtle than now perhaps i don't know

>sport injuries

that's actually pretty interesting. Not the person you're replying to, I avoided reading Ippo because I heard it's super formulaic. If it actually takes injuries seriously and acknowledging how a KO can ruin a fighter I might want to look into it

>faith is a physical stat

me vs you

Nigger

No, Guevarra. Woli was some odd hundred chapters ago.

With 0 faith there would be no fight as the person wouldn't have faith in his ability to fight and would just give up and get beaten.

Faith is arguably one of the important stats when pursuing a fighting career, as there's a faith check just for picking it up as opposed to settling for an average life like 90% of people.

No, everything points to Ippo having brain injury due to his boxing style. He suffered too much damage and it looks like he is broken.
But there is something else. Ippo has reached a step where he doesn't understand what he is lacking to get to the top and is struggling to find a strong and correct motivation to do so and put himself in danger.

Faith boost some weapons you munggarbler so I count it as a physical stat

Lee kicked like shit, side kicks are useless

This is so fucking reddit, I don't care how old it is

It does, but it gets into it in the later and current parts. You have almost 1000 chapters before it takes that part seriously. The manga does get formulaic and for a while, quality went really down because it seemed like the author didn't knew what to do. He started to steal more and more concepts from Ashita no Joe that didn't really work well with Ippo, like Woli.
After that, he took a break, and got his shit together. For me, it's on a high point right now.

Say what you want about side kicks, but that man did not have any weak kicks

He barely beat Woli because he had a glass jaw
Right now he's fighting an actual nobody and getting his shit rocked

check this 4

Sup Forums shit-stirrers

"Precision beats power, and timing beats speed"
Dumb debate.

alright then, sounds pretty depressing considering the earlier tone of the series. thanks lads

The most depressing part is how long it took to get here.

>go /WIS/
>become airbender
>maximize oxygen in my muscles
>become fucking invincible

They have both, but if i had to choose a fighter i'd go with Tyson.

I fucking hate Sup Forums baiters, I really do.

/str/ if don't exist /mp/ or /spd/

I don't think I'd ever classify someone who's 5'7 and maybe 150 pounds as STR. Peak for his stature, perhaps, but still not STR.

CHA all the way, baby. Send in my STRDEX lackeys to do my dirty work while I fuck my harem all day.

>This is a Japanse middleweight

>Faith stat
>Lowers your intelligence

True, but generally pacing hasn't really been the strongest point of the series either.

STR in real life but in every single game DEX is better.

That time I prayed that God would give you mercy, because I certainly wasn't going to

Then we had like 200 chapters of Woli

Too bad his character got ruined.

He rope-a-doped Foreman for 8 rounds and won, and that guy was a monster.

didn't hit him once. truly amazing.

Did you not see the guy's head fucking fly back? That was the shot that knocked him out. Yes he came up short with a couple punches because he was trying to keep him at the end of his reach.

He had to drop like 45 pounds to make weight because the Japanese are too scared to fight their own weight against the world. He should have been a light heavyweight.

i guarantee you, user, that far physically weaker men could crack your skull like an eggshell

so he can certainly qualify for STR

You mean the only one that tapped him on the chin? Those punches didn't have any power behind them, he's just flailing his arms.

Yeah Bruce Lee excels at making small asian actors fly backwards when he hits them. And the other excels at beating up people

actually irl dex and spd are required for str to even matter. pure str will only ever help you lift shit

besides the true best stat irl is luck, it trumps out all the rest.

Low calorie, mostly protein based diet
also steroids

I would love to watch you sit there and take that. You would have brain damage on the first punch.

How to look like Lee?

Plastic surgery

everyone remembers tyson for his knockout power but his defense was just as good if not better
prime tyson would body Ali free

Not compared to Tyson. That's why there are weight classes. 150lb fighter is not strong compared to a 220lb fighter. In a fight game he'd be classified as speed.

Bruce was DEX/WIS build with a side of STR