Did you already realize pic related is retarded and should be removed? if yes, when are you coming to dota?

did you already realize pic related is retarded and should be removed? if yes, when are you coming to dota?

so u can buy it instead?

fpbp

League of legends is for retards.
See.

I would play DOTA 2 but I don't know how to make the camera not ass. I like Broodmother tho

Yes, that is a much better mechanic. Also Blink Dagger isn't flash, it's better designed at least how flash was when I last played. The fact that Blink can be broken means that any very large aoe spell or item (with Radiance being the obvious one) can be used to preemptively break the dagger. In other words you can play against Blink and if the person with it has proper map awareness and wards they can prevent that from happening.

The only real counter to flash is hard CC and most hard CC is too short ranged to reliable stop Flash. In the end you just have to burn your opponents flash, get them to use it so you have a window to kill them. This kind of long CD automatically escape a kill button is bad design. It basically just steals a kill a player deserves every 300 seconds or whatever it is.

That aside, because blink is so short CD it can be used for so much more than flash. It's safer to use it to initiate, it can be used to dodge certain projectiles and it can be used for traveling around the map (a map which is better designed to get around using blink abilities).

It's kind of amazing if you aren't shit posting and are actually just a LoL player so retarded you don't understand the differences between buying it and not or all the other differences between the two and between the two games.

I'll play dota when cc timers are cut in half and bkb isn't a mandatory item in all games.

>League of legends is for retards.

so like any MOBA and multiplayer game

>playing mobas
LOL

>Playing video games at all

The thing you said was stupid. Those two things can't happen at the same time.

>Playing MOBAs
Fell for that shit once, worst vidya related decision I ever took

This, seriously.

Broodmother is dope

What do you mean? If heroes can't stun 5 people for 4 seconds bkb wouldn't be so mandatory.

>why do you play this shit, when you can play this other shit?

The game has a fucking turn rate.

Honestly I would love to just play Dota 2 and main broodmother or wraith king, but from what I hear counter picking is huge in dota so it seems like one tricking is a bad idea, am I wrong to think this?

Dota is decided in champ select. It's a lot more punishing.

Everyone that has actual high IQ already moved to Dota2. League is for brain dead millennials.

No Skeleton King, no fucking play.
And for the last time no, Wraith King isn't the fucking same!

>most skills are target point and click
>skilled
you dota babies really think high of yourself, but dont worry all mobas are trash not just yours in particular.

My man I fucking miss skeleton king so fucking much, i fucking love skeletons so much I go as one every Halloween, when I heard that he was becoming wraith king I just left the game right then.

>high IQ
>playing MOBAs