So, /fgg/ made a list of the 20 best fighting games of all time, what do you guys think of it?

So, /fgg/ made a list of the 20 best fighting games of all time, what do you guys think of it?

1. Vampire Savior
2. Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
3. Bloody Roar 3
4. TvC
5. Ultra Street Fighter 4
6. MvC3
7. Street Fighter 2: Super Turbo
8. CvS2
9. KoF 2k2 UM
10. MvC2
11. Cyberbots
12. Heritage for the Future
13. Skullgirls
14. Virtua Fighter 4
15. Soulcalibur 5
16. Street Fighter Alpha 3
17. Breakers Revenge
18. Garou MotW
19. Samurai Shodown V SP
20. Street Fighter Alpha 2

Not even /fgg/ agrees with this bait so fuck off

They wouldn't put MvC3 above MvC2.

>1. Vampire Savior
>3. Bloody Roar 3
>4. TvC
maybe 3 people in fgg actually play/played those games.
people just think these games are good based on word of mouth

MvC2 is dogshit, MvC3 is a better game in every possible way

>1. Vampire Savior
>4. TvC
>6. MVC3

>MOTW that low
>Soul Calibur 5 2 is not even there

didnt you get the memo?
its cool to hate Garou now.

>Any 2k2 over any 98
¿Que es esta basura?

>TvC in the top 5

It's a crime that the FGC tossed it aside the instant Marvel 3 came out.

Baitiest list of all time, fuck off capshill

>5. Ultra Street Fighter 4

This one never fails to make me laugh.

How is Vampire Savior the best? It's my favorite but I would think that most people would believe that it's too shallow

It's almost like people on Sup Forums are invariably casuals who spend more time arguing about video games than actually playing video games.

>KoFUM2k
>not top 5
I don't know /fgg/ has shit taste

>/fgg/
>2K2 but no '98 anywhere
>Heritage at the least that high up

Where the fuck is fairy fighting? /fgg/ is clearly made up of underage retards

>no King of Fighters '98
>no Samurai Shodown II

>18. Garou MotW
All you need to know. This belongs on the #1 spot. /fgg/ doesn't know shit about good games.

/fgg/ is known for being so contrarian they become normie.

I never played a Darkstalker game before and wasn't sure which one to download. I got Chronicle and have been enjoying it, did I make the wrong choice?

where the fuck is melee?

No Tekken 3 or Tekken 5? Even though Tekken 3 was one of the most influential fighting games ever made?

>no Primal Rage

Boooo.

Here is the REAL question. Was Smash ineligible or not?

Not fucking fighting game fuck offffg

(You)

/fgg/ didnt make this, OP just posts it there

This is an extremely /fgg/ list and I'm sure they don't even agree with it.

>nu-fgg
them scrubs wouldnt last one round with the OGs

Answer the fucking question

What exactly is the difference between Bloody Road 3 and Primal Fury?

I thought PF was an improved port.

>no Melty
Rigged

Smash isn't a fighting game. God I hate replying to low tier bait.

Agreed with this, same with the lack of GG.
Also fucking USF4 being anywhere near this list. That game is an unholy abomination of capcom that should be purged from existence.

I don't give a fuck if you think Smash is a fighting game. I want to know what the people who made the poll thought.

I...

Where is soul calibur 2?

So is it a fighting game or so much better that it doesn't need to be lumped in with fighting games? Please make up your minds.

What are you on about? SFIV is fine.

Literally this.

Arcade edition is fairly fine

Ultra is very bad. I thought people learned after watching the very last EVO and how Elena broke a shitton of rules in the game, not to mention that healing galore during top 8

Ummm... injustice 2 ? Hello ?

None of them played half that list

I only care about fighting games for purposes of fapping, so I'm fine with any list with Vampire Savoir on the top.

>Alpha 3 above 2
>No Last Blade
>No Tekken
This bait is pretty good.

No, nothing about is good. The graphics are god awful, literally look like something you would see made for the fucking n64 during its alpha. The gameplay is god awful with there always being someone super ahead of the pack in terms of tiers. The gameplay in general was a huge step down from previous itteration with the games just getting slower and slower.

Her flatness makes me rock hard

hi /fgg/ot, did you forget to suck Broski's little chin chin today?

You can just edition select the older balancing.

It's good casually and for the great music and art and stuff but it's mechanically different from the arcade releases so if you are trying to get good I wouldn't use that version

You literally made up this list, posted it in /fgg/ yesterday, and now you're posting it here like we all made it up. Kill yourself.
Sage

Take out BR 3 (all the Bloody Roar franchise is kusoge at best; NOBODY ever took it seriously) and replace it with KOF 98 and you have at least a no meme list.

I would also take out Cyberbots, USF4, SC5 (replace it with 2) MvC2 and maybe SFA2, since is too broken (music and scenarios are so beautiful though.)

I would add one of the Goketsuji Ichizoku, Bakumatsu Roman 2, Waku Waku 7, the Jojo Bizarre 2 for CPS3, Super Gem Fighters, Fucking Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus AND XRD since it has started a new style on cellshaded animation; and since I'm having fun here, add a Bushido Blade.

Of course I'm forgetting a shitton of games, like Real About 2, the Neo Geo Pocket fighting game series, Samurai Shodown 64 that is an underrated jewel, and on, and on, and on. I'm forgetting obviou picks too, but I'm too tired and sleepy right now. Also, I'm happy to see Vampire Savior get a #1 spot, the game is hardcore as heck, and have a very high learning curve and unique mechanics (DP's being vulnerable por example.)

Happy to see that trash like Smash isn't there though; Aris pretty much said it, nobody on the FGC ever cared about it, and it's only there because it gives money.

I'm a brick boy though.

>Yesterday
He's made this exact thread multiple times before.

>Alpha 2 above 3
>Last "infinites the game" Blade anywhere near top 20
>Fucking casual shit like tekken anywhere near top 20

0/10

>Soul Calibur 5
>Not 2
Shit list

>Its the shitpopsting kusogear samefag
Every thread, lmao

SC2 is absolute garbage

What made not Darkstalkers better than say melee or kart fighter, two obviously superior fighters.

>Last Blade

You're my nigga, unless you play Moriya, in which case fuck you.

Its a fighting game for a start

That doesnt even spell faggot correctly. What do you think you're doing?

Anyone who knows fighting games doesn't have to set foot into an /fgg/ to see you're full of shit and this is bait.

Looks pretty accurate to me.

Lilith is superior, that's for sure.

Skullgirls should be higher

The entire franchise is garbage. Whenever I see people defend one of those games I'm shocked every time.

>no guilty gear XX
>virtua fighter so low
what the fuck happened to fgg jesus christ almighty

>ITT no one reads the 2nd post

no tekken, kys

What is Vampire Saviour?

He's this guy that saves vampires.

>Breakers Revenge
There's nothing to say.

You've made this same exact thread over 20 times now. How many times do we have to point this out old man?