Alright... quarter past five... time for a feature we used to do around this time every week: Sup Forumsockbusters...

Alright... quarter past five... time for a feature we used to do around this time every week: Sup Forumsockbusters. If you're new and you've never played before, its where I give a cryptic clue and a set of initials, you work it out, and you get summat to do with video games. For example, one time we did, eh, "He was pushin' me around from 8PM to 6AM", initials were S.K., and that ended up bein' "Shove all night". Shovel Knight. Right. Anyways. Now you know the rules, so let's get started. Sup Forumsockbusters.

First one:
That bloke was wearin' a shirt made of macaroni.
Initial is W.

Second one:
I'm trying to flog some wood pulp.
Initial there is S.C.

And the third one:
Not even Michael Jordan could get a basketball in there.
Initial is S.

Wario
Super Contra
Uh, dunno, Sanatorium?

Bump
0/3

splinter cell

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, PLAY A RECORD

ditto, second one is splinter cell, but fuck if I can figure out the meaning from orange head here.

IT DOESNT WORK AS A CLUE. PLAY A RECORD

Warcraft? Like Craft macaroni?

2/3

Wear-craft. Must be.

Warcraft. War Craft. Wore Kraft.

You're an idiot. You're a fool. Play a record, you dunce.

Spore?

Because Score?

My IQ is 78.

Right, if it's Warcraft you're NEVER doing this again. This will be the last time you EVER do Sup Forumsockbusters.

Ladies was out all night looking for a companion.

Initial is M.

Manhunt

Ah, I knew it was easy.

Right, well, it seems like people are having trouble with the third one. We'll give them ten more minutes, and then we'll give out the answers, and that.

Last night me and the missus saw us a orchestra, we did.

First word starts with S.

Just a reminder to all our listeners out there that the first person to send in all the correct answers will receive a DVD copy of the 2001 film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, as well as a signed copy of Season 2 of The Office. It's all we could find in the back.

Karl: I just don't understand 'em. Video games.

Ricky: People play them for fun, Karl! There's nothing to understand.

Karl: No, what I don't get is all this weird stuff that goes along with 'em... Like, Mario for instance. Ya got this fat Italian bloke runnin' around jumpin' on turtles and stuff, right? But, get this: everytime 'e jumps into a brick, 'e gets a coin. Sometimes a few of 'em. Now, imagine me as a kid; I had less sense then than I 'ave now.

Steve: Hard to believe.

Ricky: *chuckles*

Karl: I mean, everyone was stupid when they're young, know what I mean? Me mum and dad always thought summat was wrong with me head.

Ricky: *snickers*

Karl: Well, I played this Mario game once, I think I was... thirteen at the time. And I needed some money. Paper routes didn't pay much back then... So I see this Mario bloke smashin' 'is 'ead against bricks and gettin' money... So I tried it meself.

Ricky: *laughs like a maniac*

>"Right, well, I played this, uh, this Gamecube game -- which, which is a daft name for a console, I think. Did the people who made it think 'well, yeah that's a proper name for it. It's a cube, it plays games, brilliant'. No creativity at all."
>"Fuck's sake Karl, get to the point."
>"Well, uh, it was called, erm, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, right? Now I dunno why we're after opening this door at all. Because--"
>"Actually, Karl, it's because you're doing it to save the world. Th-the door itself, right, isn't what matters. It's what's behind the door."
>"Well, if this door's been closed for a thousand years, why're we even bothering to open it? Just leave it. Just leave it, uh, as is, since it's not bothering anyo-"
>"No! No, Karl, it's a prophecy! It's meant to open after a thousand years!"
>"Rick, I don't think he actually knows what a prophecy is."
>"Do you know what a prophecy is, Karl?"
>"I dunno, I skipped all the dialogue."
>"AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Symphony of the Night?

Right, well, looks like nobody managed to guess the third one, so lets do 'em in order.
First one: That bloke was wearin' a shirt made of macaroni, Initial was W, that was Wore Kraft. Warcraft.

Second one was I'm trying to flog some wood pulp and that, initials was S.C., that was Splinter Cell.

And the tricky one, Michael Jordan wouldn't even be able to get a basketball in there, initial was S. That was Skyrim. A basketball hoop, a rim, all the way up in the sky, you'd be knackered try'na get a basketball up there. Skyrim.

bump

Dear Ricky, sorry for not tuning in recently, only I've been busy watching a puddle evaporate. Glad to hear you haven't tinkered with the show's winning formula by trying to introduce any quality into it.

Stripes left from a whip on their backs.
B.

Bump for time to come up with one

Classic Dicky Anderson.

I’ve smiled at every post in this thread

I must say, you did a great job mimicking karl's "cryptic" clues. really does feel like karl's rockbusters with a videogames theme

Anyone else here from the FB group "Karl Pilkington - Funny Quotes"???

What the fuck were the point to all of those weekly draw things in the radio show I never understood it...

You're an idiot.

>missed Sup Forumsockbusters
Rats

>That bloke was wearin' a shirt made of macaroni.
>Initial is W

It's not cryptic is it? It's shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Wow u r one rude dude my dude