How do I stop dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509328618482.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gitgud

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509328618482.webm
just

bump

your fault for using shotguns outside their optimal short range.

Bullet-sponges? What the fuck?

Desync. Its been a problem since Alpha. Shit happens.

>(You)
Servers are shitting the bed.

Fuck multiplayer. Couldn't they just do STALKER 2.0?

Does this game have mutants and supernatural shit like STALKER? shame if it doesn't.

Nah. If you want anything that's remotely stalker-like go play Metro 2033, or wait until Exodus comes out.

Look, I get the realism and I dig the complex inventory. But why does the gunplay and movement have to be so shit, slow and unresponsive? This game is the opposite definition of fun.

Who else here /SCAMMED/ and paid extra for europe server access?

>major issues that affect core gameplay happen on a consistent basis and have for several iterations
Are EfT players the new DayZ fanbase?

wot? besides the desync it's fine.

Let me clarify myself, running is too slow and makes too much noise, walking is too slow, third person animations are retarded, sound is generally shit, too much downtime between fights, not enough loot, instances are cancer, need to read online to find the exits, literally no fucking clue in game even when you are next to one, i could go on

What is this game even about? is it just collecting guns and shooting people?

It's about helping amateur russian unity developers pay rent

Escaping Tarkov, eventually.

>third person animations are retarded
>third person

open beta when?

Third person is when you look at another player's player model. I hope this is bait and you are not this retarded.

Never, because no sane person would ever pay for this """"game"""" after trying it out.

So by that logic every game is third person because you can see another player's player model. You wanna try that again?

>hit markers show up despite attacks not registering
Can somebody explain how it's possible to be this shitty at coding? At least when you whiff a rocket due to shitty netcode in Quake Champions, the marker doesn't even show.

I didn't say the game itself is third person, not replying to (You)r posts again desu, u went full retard. I wanted to clarify I wasn't talking about the view model animations when you run, but the player models. go kys.

>buying a russian unity cash cow game and complaining
u made ur bed now kys

I like you. I could use you when I troll gamefaqs, add me on steam, id: moetraplover53

dude what if, you can lose all your cool shit because of lag, cheats etc. wouldn't that be genius?

Third person doesn't just mean over the shoulder perspective, it means from the perspective of the outside in every aspect, you view an enemy's player model in the third person, and you view your own in the first.

Any tips for getting through factory?

bump

Wait longer than you'd think before looting after kills, cheekis can sniff players out now and Factory is so small that they can all bum rush your position if you make too much of a noise.