This is a good game that people like to hate for no reason

This is a good game that people like to hate for no reason.

Giraffe blowjob

There's plenty of reasons to hate it, although I still had some fun with the game. I liked to shootdodge zombies

Agree. Its better than 5

Fuck and now I'm immediately seeing it all over again

>This is a mediocre game that people like for no reason

ftfy

Leon's campaign was easily the best.
Chris's campaign was a fucking disaster. There's nothing wrong with making it action packed, but they shouldn't have kept the low ammo drops from the other campaigns.
Jake's campaign was only good for staring at Sherry's butt.

I was never into Resident Evil when it was relevant; rather I played 4 for the first time last year, and 5 this year with a friend, both when they were very cheap as part of sales/bundles:
For someone that's not "into" the series beyond its raw entertainment value as a shooter, what exactly was wrong with RE6 that made everyone hate it? Can't be the writing, because that was always garbage.

>what exactly was wrong with RE6 that made everyone hate it?

Level design is terrible.
Pacing is terrible.
Set pieces and QTE's around every corner.

Having 4 different campaigns is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. They're made to feel self-contained which just makes them total shit. It's extremely long yet it feels extremely short because it's cut up into 4 different stories. It feels like you're playing a shitty game that is over way too quickly, yet at the same time it feels like the game never ends.

Completely agree OP. Also by far and away one of the most fun co-op games ever (especially on professional and above)

It tried to take itself too serious after what happened in RE5. And it just straight up wasn't fun to play.

Some of the worst controls and level design I've ever seen in a game that wasn't made by a single person. I stopped playing after the fiftieth time my cinematic melee attacks decided not to connect for some reason.

Any SFM of Helena?

its so much fun 7 should have been about jake/sherry

>Giraffe blowjob
Enlighten please, I have no idea what is this about and i'm going to drop my credits buying this game. I liked the demo on ps3.

more of an RE than 7 was.

This is the only RE game I've ever played, my girlfriend loves the series and made me play it. It was complete and utter shit with no redeeming qualities. Literally 0 (ZERO) out of TEN

LEAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I liked it, especially since no one makes couch co-op campaigns anymore. The writing was entertainingly cheesy and retarded as one would expect from RE. A really great thing to share with a friend.

>feels extremely short and feels like the game never ends
>shitty game that is over too quickly
You're just talking out your ass, none of that makes sense in any context.

>They're made to feel self-contained which just makes them total shit
The entire point, the gimmick of the game, was that the campaigns aren't self-contained at all and you get a new perspective every time.

I wanna join the family. Please do tell.

Are they moving really fast? Or do they have bad aim?

The 6 is displayed in such a manner that resembles a Giraffe receiving sexual favors.

Oh i remember now, wisdom. I thought it's the female characters having long neck and blowjobs.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Resident Evil 6.

But for people who stop to dig around for a while there is definitely good stuff to find in the game.

Leon and Helena continually getting every innocent civilian around them killed just by proximity were some of the biggest laughs me and my bud have had at a game.

Yes pretty much, nostalgiafags went into overdive with the "ITS NOT HORROR REEEEE!!" instead of actually learning how to play the game ruining its reputation which led to Capcom dropping all support for it including all planned DLC.

If your name wasn't Leon or Helena who had plot armor, you were going to die absolutely within the next 10 minutes of being introduced. And that was great.

RE6 is a game with really fun mechanics that does everything in it's power to prevent you from enjoying them and that's actually worse than a game that's just bad at everything.

It's a terrible game, that people hate because it's terrible.

>1v1 me, faggot

1v1 on console fps

Bad Controls, QTEs out of the ass, and a shitty story are not reasons to hate this game?

To nitpick further allowing infinite ammo with agent hunt on was just a bad idea. Players will sit there in a co-op game with 2 players with magnums and firepower 1 rock steady and infinite magnum. Also allowing people to turn it off was a bad idea. You should have to accept the invasions in order to online co-op. There should also have been way more areas to be able to do it in. There's only like 8 encounters in this long ass game where it can even happen most of which are relatively brief areas.

The characters constantly survived falls and near by explosions or back breaking attacks from monsters. Near death at every turn. It was overly dramatic and action packed. Absolutely rediculous. Story was a joke. Gameplay was the only redeeming factor. However we lost the treasure hunting and upgrade system we loved in the past games for less guns... And a dumb ability equip system.

>action game
>bad level design
>QTEs
It's a bad game, most of the people who think 6 is good also think 4 is the best one they're both shit

>However we lost the treasure hunting and upgrade system we loved in the past games for less guns... And a dumb ability equip system.
I don't miss it much I disliked upgrading dozens of guns to figure out which ones weren't shit. There's still tons of treasure it's just stupid uninteresting chess pieces.

to clarify; I do miss having multiple weapon choices in a category. I don't like being stuck with one sniper, one shotgun, one pistol, one ar, and one personal weapon and not being able to change out anything. Having to have your only sniper be bolt action is a pain.

not to mention being unable to upgrade them sucked.

In Chris' story, the only one I beat, it felt like the weapons were getting worse as the game progressed.

I don't miss the upgrady bit. If you make a good weapon set that balances the strengths and weaknesses of the weapons well to make each option meaningful upgrading would not be necessary. 5 had a lot of borderline worthless weapons. Where maybe 2 of 4 would be good at the end of the upgrading.

>5 had a lot of borderline worthless weapons

so did 6

true. and 7 is garbage.

the only biohazard i'm still interested in, is 2 remake which is the best of the trilogy (i don't count shit after 3 as real biohazard titles, they are nu-gaymer trash)

that's not really true
every weapon had a niche use but it's not because you had a choice though. I just wanted a choice between say a high crit pistol and a high damage one, or bolt action and semi auto, a under-barrel GL AR or a bayonet one. I think the weapons felt right but not letting you make a choice per category was rude.

They should've made 1 good campaign instead of 3.5 mediocre ones.

>treasure hunting and upgrade system we loved in the past games
Who's we. I always just tolerated those fucking things.

>3.5 mediocre ones
More like 1 average one. 1 that is fucking abysmal half the time, 1 that is just average at best, and 1 that is scripted cancer with stealth.

>leon campaign
nothing really bad besides maybe the minecart and underwater part but nothing really good
>chis campaign
way too many time scripted events that are near impossible to no-death with co-op
>jake
the best and worst in one campaign
>ada
completely forgettable besides watcher her shut Hunk behind the bulk heads of a sinking sub only to see him appear behind her

/thread