Both offices agree that the marketing for Wolfenstein was tapping into the current political climate in the US

>both offices agree that the marketing for Wolfenstein was tapping into the current political climate in the US.
>If you say it here, however, you're told you're a Nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb-pdl.akamaized.net/podcast/Ep127_-_The_Giant_Beastcast-10-26-2017-4241851381.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes but the difference is giant bomb thinks that's a good thing

It is a good thing, idiot. Nazis need to be made fun of.

Holy shit. This is hilariously, ridiculously "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" levels of conspiritard.

Giant Bomb has been shit for more years than it's been good. Fug.
Also GOTY podcasts haven't been worth listening to since 2010 debate me atheist scum

>(drunk)

Ya wouldn't say.

This is a wedge issue because the powers that be have associated a typical light ideological difference in opinion and equated it, new definition and all to one of the most heinous actors in modern world history. What's true is irrelevant now. Another simple example is one side sees the glass half empty, the other see it half full. Again, remember, the original meaning is loss so there will be no solution. There will only be conflict.

>where do they get their money

>listening to the last beastcast
>mfw that neogaf bit
think im done with this website
theres just so much stupid shit i can handle

I haven't watched GB since Drew left and Ben joined, have they made anything worthwhile since then?

Did Jeff hate Botw and Odyssey but couldn't say why?

BUT PALMER LUCKY IS LITERALLY A NAZI
THIS IS TOTALLY VIDEO GAME RELATED
SHUT UP
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE LITERALLY A NAZI TOO

If Vinny taking 10 minutes to apologize for not being angry enough at some actually inoffensive internet shit a month or so ago didn't completely turn you off, it's already too late for you. You're a cuckboy just like them

I haven't listened since the new hires and Alex's pathetic virtue signalling last year. What'd they have to say about it?

say that when the death squads of the trumpenreich come knocking on your door to throw you in the bean bin pedro

i just chalked that up to him covering his ass since their retarded forums were genuinely out for blood after what he said the episode before that
and they've always bent over backwards not to upset their forum, so it was expected

giantbomb-pdl.akamaized.net/podcast/Ep127_-_The_Giant_Beastcast-10-26-2017-4241851381.mp3
1:43:16
i checked out after "neogaf has always been on the right side of these issues" bit

The main reason people aside from /poltards/ shit on this game is their complaint that it doesn't have multiplayer and their toxic consumer-first ideology. As if a great single player campaign and incredible story aren't worth the same price as call of duty because muh multiplayer.

They have a new hire named Ben who is almost Ryan-tier funny. Check it out!

>Intern from the good old Whiskey Media days
>Not a jaded old lazy fuck like Brad or Jeff
>Slightly above casual level in things like fighting games
>Still manages to be the absolute worst member, trumping even Rorie
How did he do it?

did they settle into their new office yet?

By having a retarded body with a donkey heart on the inside, and an ogre face on the outside.
Seriously I wouldn't find him half as annoying if he wasn't so fucking repulsive

>tfw no UPF tomorrow

>Great single player campaign and incredible

hahhahha

Swedes can't write.

They're getting ready for GOTY deliberations you bigot, give them a break after that cause E3 will be right around the corner

Why not?

Extra Life I think. I just know Vinny mentioned it at the end of Steal My Sunshine

Extra Life, which they aren't even doing right.
Nobody on the West coast is doing it at all and Dave Lang is the only one doing a full 24 hours. Everybody else is like 10 hours.

I know, right? It’s pretty damn sad people didn’t enjoy all the slow-paced cutscenes that break up all the small bits of action (gotta rest those finger after shooting all those drumpftards!) and the wonderful 100% accurate portrayals of our great comrades.

They still need time to get things in order because of Ryan's death. For fuck sake give them a break!

Will Smith and Bens constant bringing up the whole Prcs are oppressed minority's shit got me to quit.

EZA's Ian isn't even that bad. But seriously is there one decent podcast that isn't California cucks? I can't find any good gaming stuff.

rip neogaf

at least jeff playing old video games is free
if they make that premium I would probably just not watch any new GB content ever.

I just watch the “Best of” videos now. All the funny bits without the faggotry

Giant bomb used to be a funny site. I would say their peak was 2010 to 2014.

>Extra life without a Drew and Alexis stream
Why fucking bother?

Just watch Alex play rock band drums for 16 hours. That's just as fun.

Just let go

This is hilariously bad and inconsistent.

The fact that this idiot doesn't know where Drew went, how his meme became huge, and where Klepek got his news(he's friends with a bunch of devs) shows this is just a butthurt outsider who doesnt actually watch or listen to GiantBomb content.

The only person who actively talks about his personal life on GB stuff is Dan, because he's trying to expand out of GB, but no one outside of GB fans really likes his schtick. All the other personal info is from creepy people internet stalking the dudes, this is realllly obvious with Abby now, where fans are constantly posting about seeing her in NYC.

This actually sounds like Nick Robinson being butthurt that Ben got the new hire job over him.

meta threads on /qa/

They are doing one, just updated.

While most of this is larping bullshit it doesn't change the fact that they put out less content as a team than most single person youtubers. It's god damn crazy. They really don't fucking do anything. I can't believe people still pay for this trash.

meetings tho

On the plus side, those retards have prevented the site from going the route of clickbait

They don't make any content worth clicking on in the first place these days.

>On the plus side, those retards have prevented the site from going the route of clickbait
Who gives a shit? The site is trash and needs to die. Keeping these fags afloat so they can come into work 4 days a week and put out 3 videos with terrible production values and a shitty podcast is idiotic.

it's funny because Jeff knows game reviews are going the way of Youtube personalities, simply because of that fact.

I know. I’m just sayin’

Is there any good gaming podcasts where they actually just talk about video games?

Game Informer podcast is pretty good most of the time, they're in Minnesota. Most of their staff is pretty chill, except for the three minorities (Suriel, Imram and Elise) and the hipster guy (Javy).

Very politics free 99% of the time, but don't read news written by Imram.

OP, no one is denying that politics were brought up as marketing tools for Wolfenstein 2. That doesn't mean that you get to discuss politics on a video game board. No one cares about your politics, we're here to talk about video games. Talk about the actual damn video game.

Closest I've seen nowadays is the Game Informer one, which I talked about above.

I hope giantbomb shuts down and Jeff just streams old games on his youtube channel instead. Jeff playing old games is the best content.

Sunshine made me discover that Vinny has 0 video game depth perception.

The GOTY deliberations are going to be fucking PAINFUL this year

Think about how many awful people with awful opinions you're going to have to listen to, we are guaranteed to get a 30-40 minute rant on how Wolfenstein being anti-nazi is the greatest thing to happen in video games this entire year

I would if video games weren't so fucking politicized in the West.

hahahaha who spent time to write this autism

On point.

No multiplayer would be forgiving if the singleplayer component isn't made up of HALF Cutscenes and HALF actual gameplay.

>its a "jeff just playing hours of trackmania" episode

>the jew girl will be able to voice her baseless opinions and influence games being on/off lists despite not fucking playing video games
I knew I should have stopped listening to their GOTY shit after Bad filibustered Skyrim

I just want to say my piece

>>"blinking guy meme" was a manufactured meme to help the guy in it, Drew Scanlon, break away and do his own side project. he conveniently launched a kickstarter (i think?) for his new travelling-the-world-and-playing-video-games side project literally they day after or a few days after that meme started. they laughed about it on the podcast and claimed it was a coincidence. it wasn't.
Sup Forumstards are mentally ill.

Skyrim as GOTY in 2011*

>Alex, Brad, Jeff, Dan, the girl and Ben saying "Wolfenstein should win an award for being an important game in these times"

kill me, not listening this year, last one I did was the Austin year, which was painful already.

>I don't know if this hangs, BUT......

I really doubt this, chances are she'll be like drew and just speak up once every 30 minutes (at least I hope so)

Dan isn't really political. Replace Dan with Vinny.

Trumptards are always so butthurt about political statements, yet they bring pol and the donald to every fucking thing they talk about.

Drew only got away with that because he didn't have Vinny and Alex trying to act interested and ask him what his thoughts were on [insert topic here] every 5 minutes. They're all going to try and make her feel comfortable and ask what she thinks about fucking everything, just like they do on the beastcast now

Dan, Vinny, both Jeffs, and Brad are alright.

>Blunder of the year goes to microt-he twitter employee didn't permanently delete Trumps twitter account, truly what a shame.
T-thanks.

I haven't bothered watching any GB content lately, but I'll check in for the GOTY videos. Those are always fun, if only to bitch about them on Sup Forums.

>Dan in the Wolfenstein II Quick Look, 5 minutes in, out of the blue: A couple of years ago, I would have said it would be unrealistic to say that american citizens could be so easily duped into supporting nazis.

Sure, buddy

>Dan
>Brad
>JeffMcNYJew
>alright
Factually incorrect

Nice try, Dan literally said "I would have a hard time believing America could be like this a few years ago" on the Wolfenstein 2 quick look
There's nothing redeemable about Dan, he's the biggest faggot of East.

>Vinny the man with a Jew wife and now jew children is the only one even considering why some might find Bethesda making use of current events to market their game is shitty.
>Alex "Stalin" Navarro loves it.
What a surprise and what a not surprise.

Just fucking don't. I've not listened to them for years and my sanity has thanked me. The one snippet I did have the misfortune of listening to last year was Brad and Austin defending Bethesda over Fallout 4. Shit was absolutely maddening.

This year is going to be so much worse. Dan and Alex are the only two who have played more than 3 games this year, and PUBG is going to eat up most of the conversation in a year where a bunch of great games came out.
>20 someodd hours of Bens vocal fry and reddit-lite humor

>The one snippet I did have the misfortune of listening to last year was Brad and Austin defending Bethesda over Fallout 4. Shit was absolutely maddening.
That was incredible because based Jeff fucked their shit up and told them to fuck off, basically.

¿Que diablo dices?

That's true, I just hope she doesn't influnce the top 10 that much, I'm afriad she helps out brad and gets destiny to like pos 4 or some bullshit

Fucking what? How is America anything like what it is in the game?

>Two years later and Vinny will still bring up their quotes.

Oh boy I can't wait for Jeff to shit on Nier.

Don't you feel the boots of oppression stomping down on you right now as you post here, user?

GB, and in particular Brad and Jeff, have always been quick to jump on the counter-circlejerk when it comes to defending publishers/developers over any sort of controversy. I remember when Dark Souls II was getting criticism over the complete graphic overhaul from their early trailers, and Brad was completely dismissing any complaints while Vinny was trying to get him to at least say "okay yeah, that looks totally fucking different"

>Listening to 2013 Bombcasts
>Suddenly Ryan shouts, "That's my birthday!"
>Realize he'll be dead less than a month from that date

>I fucking loved using the default weapons and tools the entire way through Horizon and one-shotting dudes from bushes but man. The Automata combat just doesn't do it for me.

Giant Bomb died with Ryan but even then they never recaptured the magic of the Persona 4 endurance run. It took me until this year to figure that out but fuck is it a sad truth.

I fail to understand the problem.

The writers of the game decided to make a political statement. Why is this bad? Especially considering how politically charged the subject is.

Nobody likes to say it, but Ryan really did take the website with him when he died.

Automata makes you play through that boring ass game multiple times.

Horizon at least gave you different enemies and ended 40 hours before Automata did

>4
>he doesn't already know that Brad will not accept a spot lower than 1 for Destiny 2
I can't wait to listen to him basically plug his ears and scream until everyone else gives up on having a discussion with him. Just like how he got Skyrim at #1 in 2011 when every other person was arguing for Saints Row 3!

Dan’s a basic bitch Democrat but has said before he tries not to talk about politics because people don’t watch the funny Taco Bell wrestling man to hear him talk about how he hates Trump

Oh god I forgot how much those faggots loved Horizon. This is going to be a rough one.

First year in forever I'm not listening to the GOTY discussion and I regret nothing. They are too far gone. The day Ryan died was the day everything started going downhill and now its just not worth it anymore.

You're right. But Jeff isn't wrong. Niers gameplay is nothing to write home about.
>Vinny is going to spend most of his conversation throwing to Abby trying to involve her in things she knows nothing about
My least favorite thing at the moment.

People used to joke about Jeff hosted Bombcasts being like when your mom's out of town and dad has to cook dinner. Sad how true that ended up being.

Thanks Ryan

Jeff hates video games. Like, a lot. This isn't a secret to anyone. He literally spends his entire day either playing clicker bullshit or organizing unopened copies of shovelware garbage.

>in case of the website on the brink of death
>Jeff in Vinny meet somewhere in a bunker
>forced to do Persona 5 endurance run

>Vinny, what's in your corner?
>Abby, what's in my corner?