Yay, another Horde vs Alliance war incoming

Yay, another Horde vs Alliance war incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

blizzardwatch.com/2017/02/20/queue-baine-among-highmountain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

horde is a joke of a faction though

>Orcs are hiding out in forests and foothills
>They steal a few ships and transport their entire people to Kalimdor
>Plenty of room for the entire Darkspear tribe
>A few of those ships completely shift the tide in the tauren/centaur war
>Daelin and his fleet of ambulance ships absolutely dumpsters all over the Horde
>Meanwhile in the EK the blood elves are almost wiped out
>Forsaken are maybe 5% of a healthy nation if we're being immensely generous
Stormwind, Ironforge and Darnassus each should be able to wipe out the entire Horde in a short campaign. This faction war nonsense is utter trash.

>the font, indents and spacing are so huge a single page can barely fit two to four paragraphs
Is this how all books in the US are?

>Forsaken are maybe 5% of a healthy nation if we're being immensely generous
They're literally the whole Lordaeron population plus some other rogue undead.

>5% of a healthy nation
>managed to demolish the Alliance at Gilneas, Hillsbrad, Arathi and Andorhal after their civil war and have only further replenished since

5% is more than enough for you.

It's all moot though because OP's screenshot is basically the physically written version of clickbait, a teaser chapter that Blizzard freely passed out to get everyone's heckles up and rearing to shell out for their new book, only to discover that 5 chapters later Sylvanas has a change of heart after Anduin preaches enough or something.

WoW would be better if they cut the Faction War

oh great. nothing happens
i think legion is a nice time to quit again.

there is 0 logic behind the horde being a faction

goblins are neutral jews
trolls are just a bunch of random ass island niggas, not a real faction
orcs are, and always have been, demon cock sucking savages who have no leadership and should be exterminated
tauren and elves have closer ties to the alliance than the other races
undead LITERALLY want to kill everyone

The absolute fucking state of Horde fanboys. The Forsaken were just a tiny fragment of undead that the Lich King lost control over. The vast majority of them were pulled out of Lordaeron to fortify Northrend against Illidan, leaving only a skeleton crew. And even then the Forsaken only control 1/3 of the country, and EVEN THEN the part they control is still full of Scourge that they haven't been able to clear out after a decade.
The Forsaken attacked Gilneas from a direction that was supposed to be completely unassailable, while the country was being hit by a werewolf holocaust, while using their forbidden plague weapon, and they still got their asses kicked. A year later the Gilneans were happily living in their capital again, if under control of a black dragon. In Andorhal the elite Forsaken military was getting their asses kicked by a few random human farmers and had to bring the val'kyr in. The Alliance had literally one soldier there.

Alliance are just so racist the other nations have to band together to avoid getting holocausted.

nice try

>They steal a few ships and transport their entire people to Kalimdor
Only 2 clans, others came later
>A few of those ships completely shift the tide in the tauren/centaur war
Only one tribe
>Daelin and his fleet of ambulance ships absolutely dumpsters all over the Horde
Did you even played TFT? They could harass trolls at most, when horde actually gathered their forces the only reason they didn't leveled Theramore right away was because Jaina fell on her knees and sucked their cocks.
>Stormwind, Ironforge and Darnassus each should be able to wipe out the entire Horde in a short campaign
From all this 3 cities, only ironforge wasn't has healthy population.
Stormwind was leveled 20 years ago with 90% of population wiped. NE were raped during wc3 legion invasion

sylvannas is a joke that has needed plot armor to survive TWICE now

>killed by a random gilnean nigga
>bailed out by valkyries
>tried to enslave the queen valkyrie, foiled by an old wolf nigga
>the queen doesn't just erase her right there and floats away for some reason

The problem with Sylvanas is that she's one of Blizzard's poster-girls.
The ONLY way they could kill her off is if she's immediately replaced with an identical copy of herself. So we find out the REAL Sylvanas has been replaced or mind controlled by the Lich King or some shit.
Though they did already get rid of her sexy tummy so maybe they did already kill her... in a way.

Ironically, she was killed by Godfrey because she wasn't enough of a bitch and didn't go against her word to genocide them after they surrendered. He was far from 'random' as well, his guns, gaining cursed rounds in his transition to Undeath, were one of the few things that COULD kill Sylvanas, as doing so requires that you destroy her soul.

The Val'kyr Maiden not turning on Sylvanas is something, but you could also apply that to Sylvanas not just turning around and plunking one more arrow into human Genn's spine as he hobbled away.

>Attack peaceful race, unprovoked, that you share a planet with
>Sack SW and try to genocide humans unprovoked
>Try to genocide humans again some time later
>Destroy your planet
>Everything you touch turns to shit
>Justice finally catches up to you and you're sent to jail
>We wuz good bois we dindu nuffin rong :((((
>Move to a new land that isn't yours
>Get the support of one native tribe by genociding others
>Meet more natives
>Raze their forests and drink demon blood
>Yo nigga this our land now we Kangz of Kalimdor n shiet
>Make truce with humans
>Join forces to fight a major threat in the north
>Can't keep Grog the Dipshit in line for two fucking seconds, he attacks the allied human forces when they're preoccupied fighting the undead.
>This starts a war that drags a neighboring peace brokering human nation into being a supply line for the human kingdom you instigated war with
>Bomb them LOL
>Lose the war
>Pay nothing for reparations
And here we are back at:
>Change leadership a couple times
>Instigate war again
The horde deserve nothing but contempt and eradication.

What's with Alliancefags' unhealthy obsession with killing Sylvanas?

The fuck did Taurajo do to you, Alliance dogs?

>that writing

Christ. It's literal kindergarten level.

Wow yeah decades of genocide suddenly justified because the Alliance attacked an ally of yours placed between your two key territories.

Fucking nigger logic everyone.

Alliance are cowards who can only attack peaceful tailoring trainers in the terror night bombings.
Nothing new.

Holy this big ass police

>hurr muh peaceful taiwanese basket weavers
Guess what dipshit? Literally every single member of the Horde is a soldier under complete authority of the Warchief. There are no innocent civilians in the Horde.

>Meanwhile on TWO universes' Draenor, Draenei have been driven to near extinction - the primary universe sporting a fucking highway made out of their skulls.

I wonder how many tailoring trainers line the ground of Hellfire. Fucking orcen pigs.

Draenei deserved everything that came to them.
They jumped from planet to planet knowing that legion is hunting for them and left natives to get killed by hordes of hungry demons everytime. In the precata short story they actually planned to fuck off from azeroth too and left alliance to fight against horde and old gods alone
Orcs were lucky that legion changed their tactic that one time

>orcs are only evil cuz muh demon blood

oops

The Tauren of Taurajo deserve everything that happened to them
They joined a genocidal pack of dindus knowing full well those fuckups would eventually pick a fight with something more powerful than the Centaur and Quilboar they drove to extinction.
Glad we can agree hooved fag races deserve eradication as much as the nig nog orcs.

>WE WUZ NEVA SLAVES
>WE WUZ KONKRERS NIGGUH
Jesus Christ the Horde is cringe incarnate.

>They joined a genocidal pack of dindus
Taurens joined alliance? Did I miss something?

Are you retarded?

>orcs are evil
you realize the draeni and the alliance were intruding onto draenor which was the orcs home right? how would you feel if some smelly blue goat just fell out of the sky and starting shitting in your living room. and not a sexy yrel goat, a ugly velon one

>that writing

It's like I'm reading an 8th grader's creative writing assignment.

I wouldn't care about style, it's warcraft after all.
But why the fuck this bitch pushing romance in her every warcraft book. Now we fucking have sylvanas wanting to fuck her undead husbando.

>Sylvanas starts a war with the Alliance
>The rest of the horde won't follow her blindly and will most likely follow Thrall when he opposes Sylvanas
>The Alliance hating faction of the Horde was mostly wiped out when everyone kicked Garrosh's ass
>So only the Forsaken would follow Sylvanas willingly
>So now the Forsaken have to fight both the Alliance and the rest of the Horde who won't follow Sylvanas
She doesn't stand a chance unless she somehow gets more help from other neutral factions.
Also why does she have a hate boner for the Alliance again? Was it because she was rejected by the humans/elves for being an undead?

So basically you have (((Void Lords/Jews))) and their lesser embodiment (((Old Gods/Soros))) plotting to corrupt and subvert literally everything. Sargeras is literally Sup Forums then and actually the good guy all along that should have been listened to, right? So between the Horde and Alliance with side are the SJWs?

horde is cucked being belief
>most prominent leaders are killed off
>prideful orcish clans reduced to a bunch of forgotten npcs
>got ass kicked to almost extinction several times
>only reason it still exist was because allience took pitty on these weak faggots
>extremely fragile relationships between races, contstant backstabbing
>now ruled by a fucking dead elf
If Doomhammer knew what Thrall would do to the horde he would just smother him in his crib

Activision Blizzard Earnings Call
The quarterly Activision Blizzard earnings call was today:

Activision Blizzard had 384 million Monthly Active Users in this quarter.
Blizzard had the biggest third quarter online player community in its history, with a record 42 million Monthly Active Users.
Overwatch and Hearthstone Monthly Active Users grew year-over-year.
The Overwatch community rose to over 35 million registered players.
The company achieved a new milestone with players spending over 50 minutes per day in Activision Blizzard games.
Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion led to double-digit percentage growth in time spent year-over-year for the franchise.
World of Warcraft released a new content update in the quarter, leading to stable Monthly Active Users for the franchise quarter-over-quarter and continued participation in value added services.
Activision Blizzard delivered a Q3 record of over $1 billion of in-game revenues, with record performance year-to-date.

>mfw antiblizz shills and nostalgiafags says that WoW is dying and Blizzard is going downward

>Horde in complete chaos.
>Most of our likeable faction leaders are fucking dead or dying or a shadow of what they were once.
>Because you fucking crybabies over at the Alliance cried favoritism dispite the Horde being a key plotpoint.

You fags better not bitch anymore I suffered through Valsharah and We got to nothing but Light and Draenei. I'am thoroughly convinced that Varian,Magni and his brother, and Mekkatorque are the alliances best faction leaders.

How can anyone read this shit and not feel embarrassed

>The rest of the horde won't follow her blindly
Of course they would.

>Because you fucking crybabies over at the Alliance cried favoritism dispite the Horde being a key plotpoint.
This. Alliance can't handle someone else being in the spotlight for once.

>The rest of the horde won't follow her blindly.
I'am sorry mate but thats not the fucking case here. Until we know there is foulplay the Horde WILL follow Sylvanas because Saurfang will not tolerate such shit and we know what Saurfang does to those who betray the honor of the Horde.

except for the fact that the Draenai were there for so long that the Orcs in Nagrand worshipped their spaceship.

>people actually read this garbage

What a tragedy it is that a tree was cut down for the paper to make that book.

alliance are the worst

>war
>NPCs whacking away at each other while players sit in their cities and queue for raids

desu I'd resub if Tauren could be Alliance.

yes we get it samefag, you said this several times now, have the one and only pity (you) from me

GIB BACK LORDAERON CLAY

that was the first thing I noticed too. it appears to be a YA book. as in, its target audience is teenagers.
t. library worker

Thank fuck, as an RP-er the Faction War is the best element of WoW for me

I want the Star Wars ripoff/Starcraft crap with space demons be left behind and die so we get back to racial genocide between the Horde and Alliance again

Sounds good. Now just make forsaken a chaos faction and the game story will work again.

That's what I and a majority of UD players thought we signed up for anyway.

[3. Local Defense] Stormwind is under attack!
[2. Trade][user] Hey guys Horde is attacking SW, whisper for raid!
[2. Trade][Wowfag] Meh who cares
[2. Trade][Arthasdk] Sw sucks anway
[2. Trade][user] Ah cmon guys, lets kick some Horde ass!
[2. Trade][Grillidan] implying anyone gives a shit about faction pride
[2. Trade][Failadin] Sorry m8 need to farm AP

>World of Warcraft

I swear, the horde is like some retarded spoiled brat that always ends up throwing a temper tantrum over the most trivial of things. It's always up to the Alliance to come in and slap that kid back into reality. Ah well, gonna be nice killing those subhuman corpses and their uppity elf corpse queen waifu.

Here's what I'm hoping for

>Third, or even more factions
>One of them being Nightfallen and Blood elves (most likely Forsaken as well)
>Have Highmountain Tauren have some beef with the Horde Tauren, have Baine be a bit relevant since Grimtotem is nonexistant basically nowadays
>New warchief being Rexxar, cause fuck you, he's cool also he has Rok'han as advicor/sub warchief, and Chen joins in on some adventures for fun
>Anduin fucking off forever with Wrathion to live out their gay fantasies on GM island, have some competent take over the Throne
>Gilneas and Kul'tiras doing shit together, maybe have night elves join on as another faction

>rants about de hord :((
>posts dwarves ie the worst race
Checks out

Vanilla hordefag here. This marysue bitch should be killed along with her faggy fanboys.

I used to be that user back in Cata, but for defending the Undercity instead. I would really tear into them for being shit soldiers of the Horde too, considering it was an RP server, but I had a lot of fun solo-fucking with them too, kiting around the many pillars and twists of the capital while making them hit me so I could aggro guards from every corner, ganking them when they thought they were safe hovering way in the air in their flying mounts with by popping parachute cloak, Aspect of the Fox, all my cooldowns and dotting the shit out of them, then climbing back on and doing it again before disengaging at the last second to reset fall damage.

God, Cataclysm had the best raw gameplay, shame the story was so awful.

>new warchief
>not baine
Why though?

Because no one cares about taurens

Too young and inexperienced as a leader, let him grow some chesthair by fighting Highmountain taurens

Because Baine is a non-character that only furfags jerk off to. Blizzard willingly admits this and holds even Gallywix in higher regard than that literal who.

Last time blizzard planned to give him just a questline, alliance players cried on the forum and threatened to cancel their subs if he wouldn't be replaced by neutral character, preferable female who's better than males at everything

>that font size

Jesus Christ.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? I see this being posted in every almost WoW thread but never does it come with evidence.

>everyone hates you and you're going to hell
>but damn you're a mary sue!!!

I hated the Forsaken in Vanilla too when their rogues were the de facto edgelord combo but since all their shitters have since migrated to Blood Elves, Elf Death Knights (any kind), Worgen, Worgen Death Knights, and now most recently Demon Hunters the remainder is actually quite nice outside of the occasional goth.

Most Sylvanas fapboys don't bother playing undead because 2icky.

BAINE?? IN HIGHMOUNTAIN!?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEE ALLIANCE NO LIKEY ALLIANCE NO LIKEY

Why do you think people claim double spacing is more readable these days?

>go to war with most of the leaders of both factions
>Horde have to just hold off a strike force of basic demons while the Alliance takes on Gul'dan and the main army
>Thrall can't even stand up
>Baine crying and shitting himself
>Sylvanas and the Horde run like cowards from the Legion and abandon the Alliance who are holding their ground
>Varian sacrifices himself like a true hero of Azeroth
>Malfurion and friends stop Xavius and the Emerald Nightmare
>Sylvanas abandons the Horde looking to make herself immortal only to get owned by Genn Graymane
>Tyrande and the Night Elves save Suramar citizens from being killed by their corrupt leader
>The Horde does literally nothing for the rest of the expansion
>Anduin finally mans up and follows in his father's footsteps
>meanwhile the Alliance and the only blood elf with balls Lady Liadrin travel across the universe and defeat Sargeras
>as thanks for saving everyone including her sorry ass Sylvanas decides to raid Stormwind with her army of beta nuhordies

I hope Alleria kills her early on and the Alliance absorbs the remaining scattered, defeated lesser races.

This. It just leads to terrible plot writing at this point.

Uh oh, better get ready for those fanny fiddled horde fanboys pulling off some impressive mental gymnastics to defend their faction.

So this is what playing WoW with alliance goggles is like, what a horrible lie of a life

There's nothing particularly wrong with that segment.

Gotta love fools like you who haven't read a book in years but like to feel superior calling out shit like this just because it's made by blizzard so in your mind it must be poor quality, even though you wouldn't be able to identify good writing in the first place.

>blizzard gave us all de cool stuff because we cried enough
>HA GOT YOU DUM HROD

I main Horde because my guild is Horde. Our story is fucking shit and our leaders are shit.

I quit before Kung Fu Panda. Did the old war ever 'stop'?

No.
Because Warcraft never changes.

>horde and alliance fighting each other
>"wtf blizz? make better plots ffs"
>horde and alliance fight a big bad together
>"uhh... blizz? World of WARcraft?"

It's funny because people will always bitch about the current expansion's plot

>quit before the best expansion since Wrath

You poor soul.

Congratulations, you have just enough insight to fathom nu-Blizzard's terrible writing but not enough cognizance to attribute it to them.

This expansion ruined the orcs and the horde as a whole in addition to being the worst expansion ever as a game.
Considering that WoW has always been shit on many levels it's really impressive.

I wonder if Chris Metzen ever would have thought Alleria would become a fucking "void elf". Jesus Christ.

>christie golden

Draenei were refugees.
#RefugeesWelcome

>Signed up as horde because I thought it was neat that could play as the villains.
>Later turned into shitty disney 'misunderstood' people.

They don't even share similar motives really. The alliance doesnt even seem to want to genocide them which makes the current horde pointless because they no longer need each other to survive.

why do orc apologists make shit up?

>honestly believing Chris "Everyone was a good guy at first but then they got corrupted" Metzen would be surprised at the void elf thingy

Fair point good sir. Fair point.

>Forsaken betrayed and killed thousands of Horde members in WotLK
>H-hey, let's forgive and forget, it's not like we prefer to burn and slaughter whole tribes and cities for much lesser shit
>Garrosh executes his generals for every fuckup
>h-hey, Sylvanas-chan, p-pls don't use the Plague anymore. O-oh, you are used it again? W-well, nvm then.
>old Warchief is dying
>h-hey, Sylvanas-chan, p-pls be our new Warchief, because plot device spirits says so!

Horde is in shambles and even if loss of Varian shaken the Alliance a bit, they are currently still at the peak of military might. After we clean up Argus we can also take back bunch of new super paladins. If anything, it should Alliance moving to clear out the undeath filth once and for all.

Lordaeron.

It was probably the biggest disappointment of all.
>we get to go back to Draenor and they're bringing back the old horde? Cool!
>player housing/garrisons? Awesome!
>Karabor as a city? Yes!
>Remastered old AV? Have all of my money!
It had so much potential...

>When Chris fucking Metzen thinks your corruption plot is gay as shit

Why do hordeniggers ALWAYS make shit up? In every WoW thread that involves factions you'll find a good deal of horde just pulling shit out of their ass constantly without providing ANY sources. It's the only thing they can do when their entire faction is that of worthless brigands and thieves.

>Void elf
What the fuck is a void elf? What the fuck have they done now?

>Blizzard-Activision will never have a subbranch dedicated to publishing books based on their franchise

Black Library novels can be absolutely magical at times, GW did good with that

Meanwhile Warcraft novels are brainlet-tier entrylevel fantasy crap

>faggy alternate universe plot
>potential
Just kys.

It's a book for children

blizzardwatch.com/2017/02/20/queue-baine-among-highmountain/
They trying to cover it, but everyone who saw beta forum knows the truth
Thread with almost hundred pages about how having horde leader there is plain favoritism was reality

why does blizzard hate him?