Don't make me laugh you fool.

support: wizards

What if you're a male healer?

i do too

Trap

who crowd control here?

Will there ever be a good tank game?
I would also accept a good Mechwarrior game

Not enough boner in my body for the sound of battleship salvos.

with a russian bias? no

Can someone explain the magic MI-35 meme to me?

World of Tanks any good? How long would it take to get the 40K tanks?

40k?

I played World of Tanks with no money and went down the Russian TD route, which is one of the longest trees to complete
I got the eigth-tier one after like 300 hours, don't know if the grind is worse now (it probably is.)

I don't recommend you play either WoT or Warthunder unless you have hundreds of dollars to drop. The game's fun will be outpaced by its grind quickly

this

It's advertised as a F2P game but actually isn't, at all. There is a paywall after T8 tanks as you quite literally start earning a negative income while their prices keep doubling, and the only way to buy T9/T10 tanks without having to grind a thousand games in a lower tier is to simply pay for premium and play about 200 games in the T8

In short, it's a very good game if you're willing to pay but terrible trash if you're not

Yeah I saw that they added tanks from Warhammer 40k.

its next to impossible to earn those tanks within the given time frame unless you play far, far too much with a tier 10 tank, which you have to buy with real money less you want to spend even longer playing the game

The best tank game I played was ironically that Mechwarrior mod for Crysis

>replace you with missiles
psssh nothing personnel fatso.

>ancient cargo copter that is still to this day one of the most effective and wide used gunships in the world
gee, dunno

>Pride of the fatherland

Ye. Bs. Played casually since early summer as both british med and heavy line. Got T9 and T7. And still making money in those. If you use the cheap kits and no jew ammo its totally fine.

>tank
>fat guy who just takes punishment from agile or wit people around him being dead most of the time

>sitting in the op as fuck invicible bitch shield
>being alpha

>he doesnt main c4 jihad and slam vehicles into the sides of tanks blowing them up and flanking and capturing the objective while heavy metal and an oud plays on loop in the background while screaming JIHAD over the mic as loud as fucking possible