Elex threads cant be dead yet... right lads?

elex threads cant be dead yet... right lads?

Dead as a doornail

it was good while it lasted, see you in 3 years

I think most people have either beat it, or quit by now. It's just going to fade into the background like most games, user. It's just the way of Sup Forums. Every now and then someone will make a thread about it, or more likely PB games as a whole and you'll briefly experience the comfiness of the community again, before the thread caps out or dies out and you go back to just browsing the endless Sup Forums threads or console war threads.

>I think most people have either beat it
How? I'm playing since release, 40+ hours and haven't even joined a faction yet.

I was eager to see how the story would play out, so I finished it 38 hours in.
Will keep playinh though, plenty of corners where I haven't been yet.

I haven't even bought it yet.

We need a PB general on /vg/ for Gothic, Risen and ELEX. Surely that's enough games to get enough posters to support a general, right?

So a /pbg/ then? I'd be down if someone makes one.

Can you solve Ulbricht's offensive without him or that other Cleric dying?

/vg/ is fucking disgusting, i'm happy with the odd Gothic II thread every dew weeks

How the fuck do I change the keybind? I press shit and nothing changes when I want to bind Evade to something.

Waiting for more patches to delve deeper into the game.

Keep in mind that most people here are neets.

there's too few of us sadly and those old games were already discussed to death.

another AAA flop release while Elex gets 22k on release day yet CoD will sell millions of copies cuz consoles and it will get 80-90 metacritic score

fucking gay earth

Ofcourse they're dead. The game sucks.

>How? I'm playing since release, 40+ hours and haven't even joined a faction yet.
If you spent 40+ hours outside of a faction, you will notice that you probably already solved most main-story quests by accident by now.

>i'm happy with the odd Gothic II thread every dew weeks

You mean the one that gets made every fucking day

Who the fuck wrote this garbage?

Just let it die you delusional nostalgiafaggot. Nobody on this website like this game except for the 5 faggots who keep making these threads.

It says right in the picture you fucking blind delusional ELEX faggot. Average ELEX player IQ established at less than 60.

The game just doesn't look very good. In too many videos I've seen, the AI is just acting too stupid.

>the game sucks

what does it say you g*rmans?

just cause some cunt works for gaming news website, it doesn't make his opinion more valuable than any of v/posters

Do I get this Suggestion skill for free from a quest?
Just joined the Clerics and one of the quests has learning Suggestion as it's objective but I could just learn it right now.

someone made fun of me when I said the game would be dead in less than a month
I wonder where he is

Why do you have to bring CoD into the discussion? Like an activision game made by gorillion people with a marketing team funded by isis have to compete with a game made by 30 krauts in their garage.
Considering Elex sold more than 100000 copies at full price, i think PB are pretty happy right now.

A french faggot named Exserv, a dark souls fan, you think he should be used to jank and clunky gameplay by now.

Has Björn Pankratz been mentioned yet?

>Pankratz worked on ELEX as the project director and even made the sounds and the music himself. ELEX outsold many AAA releases during october.

A fucking major achievement considering how suspicious gamers are of euro jank. Of course Piranha Bytes is a sort of an exception, the older gamers know and appreciate Gothic and Piranha Bytes.

Apparently he is a very dedicated developer and that’s exactly what the krauts like.

It's not free, you're forced to learn it with your own perk point to progress with the Clerics.

You might wanna check those numbers again, like right now.
>hurrr I can copy paste so that the numbers of my shit game look good

Why not? There are about 35 solid hours of gameplay in Elex. The only people who spend more time on the game are autismo rat-packers who have to pick up every piece of garbage in the game, and look at every empty nook and cranny.

There isn't much to say after its over, and the replay value isn't really as good as you might think with different factions.

You might be mentally ill if Elex kept your attention for that long, without having access to faction skills.

they're release day numbers u ponce

what kinda ammo does the Redeemer use plasma? And what are the codes for the doors at infinite skies?

Yeah, Redeemer is the unique plasma rifle.

Code for the doors can be found if you follow the quest with the fotographs of houses with crosses on them. Or start at the very beginning by giving that one cleric chick the book she is searching for and coming back to her later.
If you're that impatient:
The Code is:
7187 or 7817, can't remember the order of the middle two.

I have an attention span of a goldfish: The Post.

>40+ hours and haven't even joined a faction yet.
It took me 33 hours to beat the main story and I did all the sidequests I could find and explored pretty much all of the map, how the fuck is it taking you that long?

probably explored everything

>tfw 25h in, just joined a faction and slowly exploring, doing all the quests and having fun

Exactly. Checking those numbers right now would give you a better estimate of how many people still play it now that the hype has died for all those games.