I'm on a 15 win streak in 1-on-1 FG with this guy...

I'm on a 15 win streak in 1-on-1 FG with this guy. why do other players shit themselves so hard when they come up against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fastermelee
smashboards.com/threads/the-ganon-combo-thread.236073/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're playing a children's game honestly and are probably stupid children.
Try winning 15 straight in a real fighting game.

He's the cheapest character to use to your advantage when fighting online due to the input lag.

I can FALCON KIIIICK spam my way to victory too, but the wins often feel empty

do you not bait the retards of this game to the edge of the stage and sideB?
name one (1) fighting game

You are a Mexican or a Leaf abusing your awful internet and/or Ganon's actually good aerial frame data to get fast wins off of children, bad players, or most likely, people who disconnected due to the aforementioned lag and you're fighting lv1 CPUs.

Try playing a real player? I'd fuck you up so bad, you wouldn't pick him ever again.

I don't think I run into very many Canucks when I play, it's usually xXFagXx edgelords and wetbacks who play Shiek or Marth
>real player
this is FG, I'm certain there are real people getting stomped by such an S tier character
also
>1v1 me I'll faggot I'll fuck you up
I'll pass

Guilty Gear.

>Smash
lol

So basically you're a pussy who's content with stomping children with no real challenge, gotcha.

you know me too well user
>playing video games

You played some bad players then.

what, did you think I expected top tier tournament players? in for glory?

If you played a real fighting game you'd know.

Idk why you're bragging about beating kids OP.

There's some really good players out there.

Correction
>there some really autistic people out there who waste their time memorizing flowcharts for a children's party game

Okay, so what's the point of this thread exactly?
We've established that you're too puss to take on a challenger and that you've mostly been fighting retarded children.

come to think of it I do remember a toon link player who absolutely beat my ass multiple times a while ago. I'd have been impressed if he didn't taunt every single time I was knocked off the stage.
I lack the autism to be competent at any other fighting game aside from project M.
children don't play video games user

>I have autism so I can't be competent at any other fighting game aside from Smash Bros.

ftfy

>children don't play video games user
kek

>fighting game

I'm pretty sure the current Sup Forums meme is that autismos require games to be super technical and high skill to be interested in them

>hey Sup Forums look at me i'm using a literal powerhouse that virtually auto-aims my off-stage dunks.
>why is everyone so shit at this game

Call me when you do this shit in Melee.

It is a fighting game, a platform fighter to be exact, but it's also piss easy and baby's first fighting game, not something to really brag about desu.

It's like bring proud of being good at Mario Kart cause you mastered "snaking". Yeah, it's a racer, but also totally different from ACTUAL racers like GT, Need for Speed, and Forza.

No, autism is believing you're skilled because you can beat a bunch of kids at a party game made for them.

Nothing wrong with competition and attaining mastery over a game that requires ACTUAL skill.

>Call me when you do this shit in Melee.
Wouldn't it be easier in melee since it's so hard to play?

Probably because Ganondorf is S tier in lag with no platforms.

The For Glory tier list is:

SSS - Cloud
SS - Characters with giant sweeping disjointed hitboxes like Marth, Dedede, Ike, and spam characters
S - Characters with giant sweeping powerful hitboxes that aren't disjointed like Ganondorf, Little Mac also occupies this tier
A - Everyone else
B - Characters that require any level of precision or inputs

Also probably because:
>For Glory

No. Because...

1: Ganon is too slow to be even remotely viable, you can probably own 8 year old kids and their dads, but anyone who has played the game for more than 5 minutes can and will mop the floor with you.

2: Fox and Falco will literally be doing *blip**blip*s all around you while you are stuck in end lag, or if you dare use your uptilt, they don't even need to try.

3: There aint no autoaim of the melee train. No kiddy training wheels to carry you through your matches, such as that stupid fucking rage mechanic, or modifiers etc. Get good at your tech or get fucking owned.

>playing gaylee in 2020-2-1
fair point, racing games are top tier as long as they're not bing bing wahoo kart 20
to be fair I never said I was good at the game, I'm fully aware Ganondong is a piss easy character online. I just wonder why people either give up immediately or dick around until they get kicked for idling when they see who they're fighting. I never had a problem fighting Ganon unless I myself am Ganon.
I can agree with all of this, I only started playing Ganon because I was mad about getting stomped by Cloud mains for an hour straight

>calling it gaylee
>any year

>implying anyone would be that good in a melee equivalent of for glory
And what this auto aim you speak of?

Ganondorf is actually viable enough in Melee to be a top 50 character on world rankings and can compete with top players of better characters. His spacing ability and kill power make him actually a viable floaty slayer and good against the whole cast and he can chaingrab an otherwise bad matchup in Sheik. His "slow" movement is negated when you have any amount of technical ability because you can go full-on Ganon on Ice. No-one in Melee becomes fully unviable until like low F tier characters. Taj got to top 32 at Big House 6 playing solo Mewtwo. The fact is most characters destroy eachother and the big tier distinctions are in neutral, recovery, and edgeguarding because every character's punish game can be refined to murder everything but floaties.

Actually Melee's equivalent exists it's called netplay and yeah people are extremely proficient.

I've played plenty of people on dolphin netplay and they're all really bad. I don't even play melee that much either. My main game is smash 4.

people still play this?

speaking of netplay, why don't people play PM anymore? I'd stop owning children and retards in sm4sh if people actually played PM because I'm sorta good at that
no we're just shitposting

>melee
>top 50 character
in a series with less than 50 characters? Across all its games?

>can compete with top players of better characters
No. This is actually completely false. I bet you don't even know who m2k or ppmd is. PPMD even with all his illnesses and m2k with his fucking rsi could smash any ganon main in their sleep.

>His spacing ability and power
make him utterly worthless against characters that can dodge him before any of his attacks land, such as spacies.

>floaty slayer
anything is a floaty slayer in melee.

>good against the whole cast
Again, no, he'd get romped by spacies for being Cpt Falcons slow and retarded clone.

>chaingrab
He's too slow in melee to chaingrab, or anyone you've faced doesn't know how to DI, or tech in place.

at this point i stopped reading because i can tell you are completely talking out of your sm4sh fueled anus and have no idea what melee is or how its played.
Back to what I said originally, call me when you get good at melee. discord.gg/fastermelee go learn

>in a series with less than 50 characters? Across all its games?
There's more than 50 characters in the smash series and he meant there's a Ganon main among the top 50 melee players you silly goober

even then, who cares about top 50? its top 10 or btfo.

MvC3

>top 10 melee
now we're approaching true autism

>smash 4
sage

Congrats user, I legit can't tell if you're just baiting or genuinely stupid. That's the most well crafted variety of bait.

>in a series with less than 50 characters? Across all its games?
There are top fifty and higher ranked Ganon mains in Melee.

>No. This is actually completely false.
I bet you don't even know who Armada is. He's the #1 Melee player in the world who has lost games to Ganon players. Both Kage and Bizarro Flame take games and sets from top 10 players.

>make him utterly worthless against characters that can dodge him before any of his attacks land, such as spacies
If you're talking about Smashbot from Smash the Record but not humans making that irrelevant.

>anything is a floaty slayer in melee.
No actually, Mario is not a floaty slayer. Yoshi is not a floaty slayer. Sheik is not even a floaty slayer. Ice Climbers are not floaty slayers. Samus is not a floaty slayer. A "floaty slayer" is a character that has the kill power to take stops by blast zones on a variety of moves and set-ups, thus eliminating the floaty recovery and survivability.

>Again, no, he'd get romped by spacies for being Cpt Falcons slow and retarded clone.
And yet, he doesn't.

>He's too slow in melee to chaingrab, or anyone you've faced doesn't know how to DI, or tech in place.
Ganondorf has a guaranteed chaingrab on Sheik and other characters up to death percentages, you can find out more here smashboards.com/threads/the-ganon-combo-thread.236073/

>at this point i stopped reading because i can tell you are completely talking out of your sm4sh fueled anus and have no idea what melee is or how its played.
This is how I really knew you were baiting, because you managed to show you knew nothing about Melee by being wrong on literally every single thing you said, and then claimed to be an authority on Melee. I still take this post as an opportunity to be informative to others though.