How good is this game?

How good is this game?

i would say a decent 6

TRAN-

Great fun with friends.
Tons of neat little tweaks and additions that have made it more dynamic, versatile and mobile than KF1 was. I dig the new Daily & Weekly challenges.

Best gore system.

Perfect brain-reset material to have a round or two with buddies after long day's work.

>calling someone a tranny/woman/gay can make you unable to play the game at all, permanently.
>The EULA says you can't sue them for "bricking" your game you paid for.

Awesome but play in short bursts. AND FUCK SJWS

A really good fun run N gun.

FLESH POUND

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddasdawdasdasdasdawdasdasdwad

Pretty fun. Berserker is my favorite. Get some friends to play with or make some while you play. It can be a decent amount of fun. Unless your friends all get bored of it like mine did :(

great fun with friends because it's a co-op game that actually requires teamwork

complete ass with random people because it's a co-op game that actually requires teamwork

this.
every day.

Although others mentionned how great it was in coop (play with your friends, not randoms, ever), know that the game is also fantastic in solo. Mostly as a berserker though.

>Sup Forums now likes killing floor 2
>no mention of the superior killing floor game, killing floor
neoguffawing

not good, decent but shit when compared to the first one, somehow the community got worse and dumber, most perks suck donkey dick. half the people talking about beserker and fun with friends are either shills or redditors, rape is fun with friends so is killing hobos.
>beserker
reddit: the perk, it makes the game too easy and its just mashin mouse 0 for an instant kill on most things

>no mention of KF1
thats because barley anyone plays it anymore cept some modded servers and they want to shill kf2. i like kf1, you want to play it?

>rape is fun with friends so is killing hobos.
user get some help

ANYTHING is fun with friends
>he doesnt have friends to rape with
whats it like being a manlet?

KF1 has been awful ever since like 2012

>muh reddit
>muh shills
>not a single actual argument in the entire post
>cherry on top reaction image
lmao you're a loser you know that

> just mashin mouse 0 for an instant kill on most things
Try playing above hard mode