Just finished pic related

Just finished pic related.
What was the point?

The point is that you are not those audiences

Entertainment

I love Junko!

I think Hiyoko is kinda cute

the point is that you just played a meme game with a meme ending
(if you want more try the zero escape series)

Does anyone else think that Trial 4 did a really good job of showing the dynamics and relationships of the group? The huge argument that starts when Ouma accuses Gonta was pretty great

Filtering the brainlets

god this game's art looks like hot dogshit

I love her not-real enemy!

i like how she isnt real

v3 had really great characters overall. There were some shitheels, but the majority of the roster was nice. Most of the cases even flex them very well in terms of interactions and resourcefulness. With the occasional TEETER TOTTER thrown in that feels extra bad because of how good the game normally is.

Yeah everything but that trial I really liked. I even loved the ending.

I have a softspot for crazy nonsensical twists.

The point was fuck you

watched someone play this and it was just moving through a maze and talking to people

do you actually fucking do anything?

>it’s another Danganronpa thread

Mukuro!

ahahahahahahh
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHH

No. This is a dating sim. What do you expect?

>watched someone play 999 and it was just a point n click and talking to people
>watched someone play Ghost Trick and it was just connect the dots and talking to people
>watched someone play Monster Girl Quest and it was just fucking drawings and talking to people

hello friends
LETS PLAY TOGETHER
aaaaaaaaaaahahahahhhhh

Is poorly drawn!

V3 had by far the best dynamics and chemistry of a cast for the series. I agree with you whole heartedly in that regard. The introduction of the school council up to the start of that case, I found also had a strong display of the dynamics of the group through the power struggle that ensued.

Wrong

>tfw no chiaki gf