Dead By Daylight

I never see this thread talked about on here, even in the Halloween sale threads.

>what is DbD
4 survivors play against 1 killer and try to repair generators and escape before the killer can put them all on meat hooks and sacrifice them to the entity.
There are currently 10 different unique killers and many survivor perks to make the game constantly changing and fun.

Any bros here play? I need some more friends on ps4

Killer ques are too long right now.

There is a DBD general, but F13 redditors leech on it.

I main 80s Dwight with Dwight only perks

tfw console player had never had a queue longer than 2 min

Although nurse is unplayable and huntress is much more difficult

My favorite thing about this game is it’s fun to play casually but you can tourneyfag tryhard if you want too.

bump

someone fucking buy this game and play it with me

I would play this game but my friends would never play it.

It's shit. The frogs cave in to every survivormain bitchfit and buff them constantly. See:
>Add unhooking from all angles
>Don't add hooking from all angles to counter the retarded survivor meta of bodyblocking the killer all the way to the hook.

your friends hate fun
just whack them if they bodyblock

>Try to walk forward
>Claud gives me the succ
>Whack
>Dwight takes her place
>Whack
>Jake takes his place
>Survivor wriggles off, they all sprint burst away in pairs and heal up within seconds

>>Don't add hooking from all angles to counter the retarded survivor meta of bodyblocking the killer all the way to the hook.
Bodyblocking is fine though since you get to injure everyone and waste more time. It's even better if you run Thanatophobia.

it’s rare that all 4 do it. but if they do this, they’re still just playing with their dicks and no one is fixing gennies while you’re getting hits in. It’s a net positive for you.

wounding is trivial when everyone runs SC

the game would be way better without perks, or making it not so shit to have to grind them, it honestly just rewards playing for hundreds of hours independent of game skill

No, it's a net loss, because instead of forcing the hook mini-game, he gets nothing and they get to all 4 fuck off back to the generator main game, resetting shit to square one. It's even worse if they don't need all 4 to do it and they actually are powering through gens.

That's why you run cheat engine and get all perks and level 3 prestige on everyone.

There is no mystery to the fact that having the best perks increase your win rate significantly.and it is retarded design that its 100% time invest and rng not skill to earn perks.

>wounding is trivial when everyone runs SC
SC takes 30s to heal. During that time you can easily down a survivor and hook them. Difference is this time around no one can body block you because they were all trying to SC.

On top of all that all of the body blocking means none of the survivors were working on gens at all.

I played it for a bit, maining survivor but it got way too fucking boring.

I needed to get paired with a great killer in order to even have that slasher atmosphere work. Shit most of the time I'd see half the hooks on the map vanish and people round-abouting killers with pallets.

It got too gamey to me and I fucking dropped it. I don't understand what the devs were trying to do. It seemed like it wanted to be a slasher movie, but it was like Halloween Resurrection where Michael Myers gets karate kicked out a fucking window. No horror. It felt like Evolve, where the game flow was much too simple and the balance all over the place.

I never really fooled around with killer because I got the game wanting to get chased, but it seems like the balance was fucked way back then.

>Assymetrical multiplayer game
>Horror

No.
Even F13 stops being horror once you've invested more than a few hours into it.

Just started playing killer in the game recently, been mainly trying Huntress. I love it so much more now

Seems like the concept is a dead end then.

huntress is the most fun killer, followed by wraith

doc most easymode. im suprised i dont see more docs, but also happy.

This is true for every game but Depth which is consistently the scariest shit if you have good sharks. Shit-tier sharks are outright comical but the game is massively underrated. Best asymmetrical game I've played.

Game is too grindy without double XP
Too much luck involved in getting the build you want
Toxic as fuck community
Devs treat killers like NPCs for the enjoyment of survivors
Devs don't know how to play their own game

>I never see this thread talked about on here
>ps4
you need to go back.

How is Leatherface?

A less effective billy but if you prefer him, play him.

i wanna fug the huntress

>be killer
>get matched with infinitely higher leveled survivors
>they're all bringing extra items and shit to help them escape even faster (as if they need it)
>don't get to do anything except stupidly stumble along behind one of them while the others fix the generators
>finally manage to down someone
>before I even finish picking them up the other three survivors have surrounded me
>they follow me all the way to the hook at just enough distance so that if I drop him they can gtfo before i can swing
>they're t-bagging the entire way because they know I can't do anything
>get him to the hook, so hook him
>know that if i dont immediately look the opposite way and walk at full speed ill get banned for camping
9/10 games are like this

and this is why I prefered F13 until whiners ruined that as well

Once you maxed out all your perks and get good add-ons, you can take on any survivor team unless it's SWF.

Even against SWF if you play an actual good killer like Nurse or Billy you should still do fine. Judging from your picture you play Trapper. Don't. He's fucking shit.

OP himself smells like a shill but game is fun enough for me to forget this sin.

oh boy, just wait in 10 minute queues to play hundreds of games against overleveled people where you get completely BTFO so eventually you can grind your way into possibly being able to compete

And then they'll just nerf the killer you play

You will be able to compete. It's easy as fuck to get 4ks if you have a good perk loadout.

Like I said the only problem is against SWF, but I still 4k against them 99% of the time with Billy boi.

I wonder what the frogs will break with the upcoming "make Freddy even more useless" patch.

Can you seriously get banned for camping hooks?

didn't they already nerf him?

Seems unlikely since one of the devs does it himself and calls it a valid strategy

Oh, did that patch already go through?

Haven't played in a few days.

>Toxic as fuck community

What does this mean?

Jesus christ fucking faggots bitch about this game so much.

>enter thread
>want cool green text stories, lewds, comics, memes, people looking for bros
>instead get bitching, whining, shitposting

If you guys have problems with the game, tell it to the devs. No one wants to hear your bitching and moaning. One would think DbD threads are entirely populated by high school girls.

i think he means the Sup Forums community, which is true. It’s not really a problem in game bc no chat.

shut up faggot

You are on Sup Forums.

Shit posting should be expected.

You can’t honestly tell me that DbD threads aren’t significantly more cancerous than most

You ever been on a /v-pol/ thread?

Post killer tier list

The Jason game is better

It' pretty obvious, user. The community is toxic as fuck and one of the worst around.

I post on /assg/.

I know how bad they are.

nurse, billy

high
doctor, huntress

mid
hag, freddy, leatherface, myers

low
trapper, wraith

give or take

Switch hag and trapper and you’re good.

>they will never buff wraith

>melee once
>pause to wipe blood off (?????????)
>melee twice
>they get knocked down
>you MUST carry them to a designated area
>wait until they bleed out
lmao when they said horror I didn't think they meant the mechanics of it

>i’m upset that I have to overcome obstacles to win
Milennials are so coddled.
watch marth88 no perk 20-1 videos and learn how to be gud

am I weird for enjoying EW1 Myers and stalking players hard , eventually letting most if not all go with bloodpoints for all?

you don't have to carry them to a hook user.

what's the crush skull button?

Memento Mori

the game has a heavy survivor bias because the majority of players are survivors (it is 4v1) and beyond that many of those players play exclusively survivor

nd anything you do as killer is considered BM. Chase a survivor so you can actually hook them? Tunneling. Chase someone going for an unhook? Camping. The mentality is that each of them should be able to 1v1 you if they have pallets and windows, and the devs seem to agree

Tunneling? I didn't even know that was a thing.

I also enjoy this. Playing the role of a murderer stalking prey can sometimes be much more fun than playing to win, especially when you walk slowly towards them and they keep stopping to see why you aren't chasing them. They sometimes seem so confused by your actions.

i love the game but i just cant seem to find the will to play sometimes i need a new job
nurse is definitely my favorite to play with huntress in second though i do try to play all the killers for some variety

ree the killer didnt give me a chance to self heal

This looks like the clunkiest HL2 mod. Glad I got F13 during the sale.