So how is it?

So how is it?

Mediocre

Excellent

I enjoyed it. Wasn't 10/10 GOTYAY by any means but it's fun

7/10 at best, it's not bad, but it's not that great either.
Bad part is there's alot of repetition with you doing the same things over & over again without much difference, combat is normal bamham combat and isn't that bad either.

The good part tho is it's really pretty and you get your money's worth if you buy it cheap since there's alot of things """"to do"""" in the map.

its pretty cool, don't get too involved with open world shit though it jammed to gills with it. its very very VERY easy to 'out level' the game and have it be a snore fest.

Flawed and kinda generic in a lot of ways, but the car combat, sense of progression and the overall look of the world make it worth a try I'd say. It's also a pretty good game to have a podcast or something on in the background while playing.

good enough

That's mitigated somewhat by only using base equipment. I always went into bases naked late game.

I got so fucking bored with this game the first chance I got I traded it for Arkham Knight. It's honestly not a bad game though.

Legit one of the best movie games ever.
The driving is good. The melee combat is boring bamham. No other game does something like this, and every car has a first person view with the hood. It's worth using it just for the inmersion.

Some upgrades entirely get rid of the challenge of the game. If you like the challenge, don't upgrade your harpoon. Stay away from the character levelling options that remove water and fuel scarcity.

It's a fun game. Shame there are no motorcycles or big rigs. I hope there's gonna be a bigger and better game for the sequel.

>Reused the same boss for each fight
>same 2 missions
>the driving was kino tho

10/10 if you liked the movies and driving cars in desolate areas
otherwise it like 6.5/10

There were a lot of things that could have gone wrong in this game, but it has a surprising amount of attention to detail.
I was getting a bit bored by the end because I was so overlevelled nothing really posed a threat to me anymore, but if you focus more on the campaign instead of autistically collecting and upgrading everything so the map looks pretty, you'll probably have a better time.
I wish it had bikes and proper war rigs like the ones in the movie, and convoy fight scenes where you move from car to car, but I guess it just wasn't feasible. For what it's worth, the vehicle combat is really fun, though thunderpoons are way fucking overpowered if you have the ammo for them.

It's a really great game if you just want to lose yourself and drive recklessly through a desert stopping to punch guys every now and then.

Everything else is relatively trash.
The story is short and meaningless, even for a Mad Max story.
The collection stuff is boring and repetitive.
When you have a car that finally feels good to drive, the other drivers either can't keep up with you or outright flee, which destroys what is arguably the core gameplay.
They said there was going to be an endless desert around the edge of the proper map for offroad fun, but outside of a few secret areas, they changed it to an instant death zone.

All in all, it's a great game. I loved playing and sunk hours into it. But when reflecting on the sessions, I never actually did anything, I just drove and killed. I rate it $20.

Setting: good
Ending: absolute shit
Upgrade System: pretty cool, had to grind a lot though

Repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but only because I found the core combat to be fun and for some reason upgrading everything was very satisfying. However, if you aren't immediately hooked, you probably won't like it.

What was so bad about the ending?

Boring grindfest. Car combat is nice though.

Extremely fun for the first 30 hrs.

Solid game, does everything it wants to pretty well (excluding story maybe). But there is absolutely nothing special about the game, however car combat and brutal fights are pretty cool in it.

It's fun and boring at the same time