How do you feel about Peach as a character as of Odyssey, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about Peach as a character as of Odyssey, Sup Forums?

I don't.

Exactly the same as before.
Like every Mario game, Peach is simply a plot device to give Mario an excuse to bing bing wahoo hey yipee mamma mia it's-a-me mario so long gay bowser

what character?

Mario never needed an excuse to bing bing wahoo hey yipee mamma mia it's-a-me mario so long gay bowser, he just saves people because he's a good person and has the time of his life on adventures before rescuing someone.

>Mario is a good person
That's some deep lore headcanon shit you're putting forth, but I believe it.

I enjoyed her rejection

>deep lore headcanon
>countless games proving it and his VA saying it

DELETE THIS

mario is truly a cuck, Pauline professes her love for him through 2 songs and he still goes after this ditsy bitch, shouldve just let Bowser have her

I want to play as Peach.

Mario doesn't really give a fuck, though. He's just a plumber who got hired to clean pipes and save bitches.

Nothing wrong with that since it gave us pic related

Go play Super Princess Peach.

Rework your definition of cuck.

>Cuck
>Doesn't let Bowser have his girl

That's not a cuck, idiot.

>Could've had post game be their honeymoon

We could've gotten that eitherway

Despite being a fat manlet Mario actually has a ton of fucking options. I think he gets more girls than the other Nintendo protagonists.

A little worse for the wear, but then her fashion game is outrageous.

Can't beat Rosalina, but still solid.

Peach is on fleek 24/7 in Odyssey holy fuck.

but saving her isnt his resposibility, she's been stringing him along for years and he didnt even get so much as a kiss this time

well Peach isn't his girl clearly. He isnt a cuck by definition but peach definitely makes a sad bitch out of him

He saves her because he saves anyone in trouble and they're good friends, why do people assume Mario just wants to get laid?

because he literally proposes to her in this game?

Could it be that maybe he proposed because they've been friends since they were babies, and wanted to be more than friends?

Nah, Link still gets more.

Peach doesn't make a sad bitch out of him, what are you talking about?

>MarioxPeach go on a honeymoon on the Odyssey
>can swap playable characters just by entering the Odyssey
Fuck it would have been perfect

THIS had been awesome
fuck the old fat ugly plumber
o-or rather not..

>peach rejects Bowser and Mario
>then goes on a "traveling around the world" with her new female friend
Imagine all the cock they took. Hat cock, dinosaur cock, spic cock, fish cock, robo cock, wiggler cock, businessman cock, yeti cock, snail cock, food cock, samurai cock, alium cock. She definetely saw the sights all right.

I'm kinda disappointed that they gave Peach her own Cappy, gave her like half a dozen different outfits, and didn't make her playable. They could keep the capture controls the same, just slap the Tiara on them instead of Mario's hat. I really hope they make a Super Peach Odyssey DLC.

Still the most boring Mario girl, even with the "independent woman" thing they went for in the ending and postgame.
This game also reinvents Pauline really well and there's just no contest.