Is there any video game character that could defeat SCP-682?

Is there any video game character that could defeat SCP-682?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-999
youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUz6Ijl_wM
scp-wiki.net/scp-254
scp-wiki.net/scp-504
scp-wiki.net/scp-2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SCP-682

Doomguy

What's so special about this guy anyway? Couldn't most characters kill him easy?

The orange slime scp

He is nearly immortal.
There are some characters in the SCP canon that can kill him, but so they can destroy the earth too. Its not worth the risk.

There is a handful of high tier solar system - universe tier characters in vidya that can shit on 682 so hard you wouldn't believe.

Mario would shit on this Mary Sue all day long.

This is the nerdiest shit I've read here in a while.

GO ON

In that dead alternate universe 682 is dead as well, though I'm still not sure what killed everything.

yes

>What's so special about this guy anyway?

He's the result of purified distilled autism and memes involving a bunch of essentially fanfiction wikipedia editors trying to one-up each other.

kirby

scp-wiki.net/scp-999
>Memo from Dr. : “While the test was unsuccessful and ended in tragedy, that had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never thought I’d see the day when I would regard SCP-682 as “cute”. Please send me a copy of the security tapes ASAP.”

For a SCP that can kill 682, read SCP 2935.
For vidya, i guess any Disgaea and SMT character, Asura, Kirby could kill 682.
To defeat 682, its even easier, he isnt strong, just immortal.

>"give me a cup of something that can kill 682"
>the entire facility gets vaporized in the aftermath of the order being processed

fanwankery from a bunch of autists coming up with every possible clause as to why a character cannot die

Came here to say this.

>Disgaea

>No post saying Demonbane from someone who hasn't actually read Demonbane yet.

What do you guys think of ? ? ?

Christopher Robin OP pls nerf

Not even visually that impressive for disgaea standards. Some skills can destroy the solar system / galaxy / universe they are in casually.

He is cute. CU-

But she's cute

Doorman is cool

Nyx avatar.

The whole point of 682 is to be the only character like him on the site so every single newbie autist doesn't clog the pages with their oc donut steel shit.

He is the anti Mary Sue, the power creep prevents all the shitty edgy OCs

He is extremely durable and adapts to anything that tries to kill him absurdly fast. Basically if you try to kill him with something and fail it will make him stronger and that thing and anything else related to it won't work anymore. It's a running joke of the scientists trying every possible thing they can think of to kill this thing and failing every time, sometimes in amusing ways (like the time they tried feeding him from that plate that transforms all food placed on it into food that will instantly give whoever consumes it a fatal heart attack).

People keep saying "he can't die" but that's obviously not true since he's dead in the SCP that's an alternative universe where everything suddenly and abruptly died. Someone like Shiki from Tsukihime could probably kill him.

>you will never be told bed time stories by a demon writer

>SCP-2935
Easily my all time favorite

>reading collection of logs for a given SCP
>getting real invested in the tidbits of the mystery
>the final reveal is something boring and relatively mundane

That one that's a weather station that keeps going up infinitely. Was really invested until it was just lol evil impersonation bugs

These are always my favorites.

my Sole Survivor.

Then what is Adam?

>immortal lizard of destruction with a bone to pick with humanity
>can't adapt to some hydrochloric acid

He can't be killed outside of total cell death like in that one alternate dimension.

Petta a fuckin cute
Used to think she's another forced obscure DLC only piece of trash but she's grown on me

They retconned adam into being locked up again.

I liked the employee of the month plaque. It's a plaque hung up at a business that spawns an ideal employee, who gradually degrades and becomes increasingly incompetent and violent.

How exactly do you get into scp? Do you just click the first article and start reading them all?

*teleports outside behind you in erased time*
Sorry kid,don't take this personally...
*kills u infinitely*

Literally door stuck

That doesn't sound very ideal.

Basically pick a random number and go from there. Not SCP-001 though, been a long time since I been on the site but last I checked SCP-001 was a "special spot" shared between multiple candidates, many of which don't work well as a first read.

>the tv show about a clown teaching kids awful things
>the "its just a prank" one where people get killed in violent ways
>the streamer stuck in a limbo
>that youtuber everybody hates for no reason
>the machine where you can kill puppies and earn cookies
>the lake one where you see bodies of people you met
>that portal to a dead dimension
>that fat neet SCP who will randomly teleport to parallel universes leading to some hilarious shit
>that SCP who is the avatar of horror
>the classic RONALD REAGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING
>the christmas cheer
>the little kid stuck inside a bird's body
>the tomatoes that will fly towards you when you tell a bad joke, with the speed depending on how bad it was
>the SCP that makes you think you are a toaster
>the stairwell
>the floppy discs containing the entire internet
>the trash dimension
>the potato dimension
>the zapper that can kill fictional characters
>the desert eagle joke scp
>"Cassy" the living drawing
>the lost cosmonaut
>the coffee machine that gives you any flavor you want

Man I love SCPs

So what is his beef with humankind? Why he ia so anal about humans

Its because he started as a "hard to kill lizard" but he slowly became more and more OP as people had dumb power level arguments

start from SCP-002 and read up. As the other guy said, SCP-001 is a bit of a meme. SCP 1-150 are absolute classics and are often referenced in other SCPs. Sometimes you'll get stuck in a rabbit hole of finding one SCP that makes a direct reference to another SCP that makes direct reference to two more SCPs that reference a short story and suddenly you're like four hours in and you still haven't fully read that one you started with

Anyone watched these? Some dude is making an SCP animated series
youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUz6Ijl_wM

Link?

My favorite SCPs are always the ones that are so fucking abstract, like that apartment that suddenly gets filled with water and anyone who gets inside it feels sleepy or some shit.

scp-wiki.net/scp-254

>the tomatoes that will fly towards you when you tell a bad joke, with the speed depending on how bad it was

What the fuck?

>Literally God said he couldn't kill him
user...

>tfw Im the only one who likes Herman Fuller and Gamers Against Weed

scp-wiki.net/scp-504

Speaking of which, the SCP who claims to be God sounds so comfy to be with.

Madara Uchiha

powerman

Which one is it? I am in the mood for some SCP reads
scp-wiki.net/scp-504
>Item: One mature SCP-504 tomato
>Subject: Television playing the SNL Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton skit.
>Result: Tomato reacted as if 'confused': slow-motion video shows three separate bursts of speeds in excess of 200mph, two incidences of motion at normal throwing speeds, and one unprecedented instance of backward motion, all in the one trajectory. Dr. King hypothesises that the tomato was unsure whether or not to 'take it seriously'.

Wot?

>potato dimension

>Xander freaked out and started saying we were going to starve, until I told him he was a fucking idiot.

>that SCP who is a godlike being from another dimension stuck inside a lizard's body
>summoned by a kid who wanted to win a skating competition
>gave up on destroying humanity after discovering how much he loves skating

>nerdiest
What shithole did you crawl from, you retarded newfag? Tumblr?

Well as long as you execute the employee at a certain time it'd work out pretty well. Granted you'd be a complete sociopath to set up this cycle and all.

>Subject: Television playing the SNL Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton skit.
>Result: Tomato reacted as if 'confused': slow-motion video shows three separate bursts of speeds in excess of 200mph, two incidences of motion at normal throwing speeds, and one unprecedented instance of backward motion, all in the one trajectory. Dr. King hypothesises that the tomato was unsure whether or not to 'take it seriously'.
fucking kek

>the house that spawns deformed replicas of yourself that try to kill you as soon as you walk into it

>so we'll hate him because he can take it

>Item: One mature SCP-504 tomato
>Subject: CD player playing "Harmful If Swallowed" (2003, Dane Cook)
>Result: At [REDACTED], tomato clocked 167 mph. CD player destroyed.

I like Dane Cook

I've had it downloaded on a hard drive for at least 2 years,does that count?

why does the giant mommy tit fetish SCP still exist

You ever going to stop posting this stupid thread?

Why do you still exist?

please don't remind me

I am terrifying of doppelgangers, link?

I just assumed that was what having a twin was like

:(

>SCPs used to be unique, quirky and awesome
>got overran by autistic redditors who turned it into a powerlevel shitflinging contest to see who could make the most OP SCP

Bullshit, it was always hit and miss, still is.

I'll try to find it. Gimme a sec

To their credit it seems like most of the guys still remaining who run SCP try to regulate some of the more insane bullshit, but to me it's always felt like a lot of people that try to get into it miss the point of it all.

Link pls

scp-wiki.net/scp-2014

It has two powers: it automatically adapts to anything that can kill it, and it quickly regenerates when damaged.
The acid isn't strong enough to kill it, but isn't slow enough for his regeneration to outspeed it.
Basically, they're constantly causing nonlethal damage to it, which causes it to constantly need to regenerate, which causes him to lack energy. He still escapes somewhat frequently though. Now, if someone put him in a tank filled with acid that could potentially kill him they'd be fucked if he adapted to it in a way that made him immune to acid.

2585 isn't it, but it's got the whole doppelganger thing going on. Can't find the one I was thinking of.

The best SCPs are the ones that are bizarre and strange while being relatively mundane. Keter class SCPs on the other hand are fucking boring 'ancient evil' bullshit.

No they started out mostly unique, quirky and awesome, got flooded with powerlevel shitflinging OCs, then after the mods cracked down on that it got more popular which attracted SJWs and now you have featured articles that unironically have genderfluid doctors referred to with nonexistent honorifics and pronouns as if this is normal.

>if you try to kill him with something and fail it will make him stronger
So it is a Sayan? Can he turn his hair blond?

My favorites are those that sound dangerous in paper but they dont do much unless someone else fuck up

>the succubus nun
> the eyebots
>the employee of the month sign
>Herman Fuller Fuller that Full mixing rod
>the 3D glasses

No but he has a higher power level than super duper saiyan SSSSJ666 Gokugeta

This. The best shit is stuff like the one with the longass arm and the telephone. Talk page explains it better than I could.

SCP-990 is interesting

Thematically they kinda need to exist though, it wouldn't make much sense for the Foundation to have the resources and reach it has if the worst it had to deal with were things like notebooks that caused you to always have a typo on every single word you write

Runescape character with 99 slayer

Wasn't one of the SCP-001's just an album that always appeared at the top of any list it was placed on? I found that amusing surrounded by edgy OC trying to explain the origins of the foundation.

I agree

Stuff like the little dragon snails and the Witch child are the best

No. Saiyans grow stronger after naturally recovering when beaten to near death.
682 simply adapts to whatever specific method is killing it. EG, when put in the chamber with the statue that kills anything near it if it's not being observed, it stopped blinking. When they shot its eyes out and shut off the lights, it nearly died, but managed to grow bulletproof night-vision eyes all over its body.
When they tried putting the nail that buries itself in your shadow and won't let you move out of your shadow on 682 and rapidly strobing it with stadium lights from extreme angles, it nearly died from being torn to pieces until it developed bioluminescent skin that was bright enough to override any other source of light.
When they tried killing it with the door that leads into a dimension based on a children's book being read by writing a children's book titled "The Nice, Generally Friendly Monster That Will Absolutely and Permanently Kill SCP-682 if it so Much as Sees that Damn Lizard", it changed the title and contents of the book to "The Nice, Generally Friendly Monster that Nearly Killed SCP-682"
Etc

What's the one from the SCP game that runs really fast at you if you stare at it for too long