What are some video games with deep undertones that make you really stop and think?

What are some video games with deep undertones that make you really stop and think?

Monster girl games

Undertale. Do you really have to kill everything?

undertale
ddlc
chaos head
chaos child
persona 2
subarashiki hibi wonderful every day furenzoki siki down the rabbit hole
naruto storm 1
tetris

skyrim

>not too bad
>okay
>no
>stop
>what are you doing
>...
>user pls
>this is so random but agree

hmmm....i like this artist....i think he hits home

hmm..... ... .

Spec Ops: the Line, but it's more overtones than undertones.

reevaluate your life if you think the first two will legitimately affect you in any way
consider getting a brain transplant if you don't think numbers 3, 4, 5, and 6 will not deeply affect you on a mental, emotional, and physical level

Damn...

chess

however number 2 may have an effect on you, this is subjective
everything else is objective so please do not allow your mind to be clouded

Wow......

>Entered expecting basic JRPG story with rape
>For some reason, there's philosophical and existential questions about the nature of good and evil and coexistence between species
Holy shit, this game was a wild ride

Soma
Fallout: New Vegas DLCs
Sengoku Rance

No joke, minecraft has some of the deepest decisions you will ever have to make. It's mechanics let you strategiese and build your own world while still being free. The monsters will always come at night and its your job to stop them and build a safe house but its your job to decibde you how you do that.

The building itself is also incredibly deep too.
You can put blocks of any type but also stuff like paintings and torches which all have their own unique effects.

it gets even better in multiplayer where you have to build around other people and survive their attacks while maintaining the sense of discovery and problem solving parallell with real world survival situations.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.

near a tomato

ALMONDS

ACTIVATING

awful taste

Playing Pokeymans go and walking around mycity i can see people already look like this without the game