youtube.com/watch?v=FcWnFi_ezcI
youtu.be/oFl-mTp0hCo
youtube.com/watch?v=2OVUO03rzlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE CITY'S CHAOS IS INCREASING

G'S BLOODSTAINS

Be honest, Sup Forums.

there's nothing wrong with this

G is a character that suffered, and that guy wants you to suffer as much as G did

why does he say it as a question though

He's talking about the poor quality of the English voice acting. See, the voice did not express "Suffer, like G did." The voice expressed "suffer like G did?" Inflection is important, you bongo bongo

Me and my buddy used to make fun of this all the time. HotD 1&2 Return on the Wii was a real blast.

You know, it'd be easy to redub 1 and 2 on PC. The sound including the voice acting is all .wav files iirc.

>tfw no hotd 5

4 did kinda shit didnt it? The waggle gimmick kinda sucked too.

But why though? The story is so campy, along with the monsters. At least with the original voice acting it fits the cheese of the story, but if you had serious voice acting, it wouldn't really fit, and I don't think people would enjoy it as much.

TO PROTECT THE LOYFE COYCLE

Someone redpill me on the story of HOTD, isn't 3 the last one canonically, I forget if they finally got rid of the zombies once and for all, wasn't that shit also post apocalyptic, like didn't they take over the world? And I vaguely remember there being a mysterious man who was implied to be doing bad shit at the end of 4, who was that?

I don't wanna die

Wasn't G an agent that you were sent to find? Is this the second House of the Dead?

every time i see a house of the dead thread the magician's theme gets stuck in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=FcWnFi_ezcI

Because he's asking if you want to suffer like G has done (did)

1 was better than 2 in setting and story and they're fucking arcade games
1 always scared the shit outta me as a kid

When I played HotD 4
This song playing was cool

youtu.be/oFl-mTp0hCo

I didn't even like the original version

Yeah 1 was definitely a lot spookier, I wonder why 2 is such an oddball out in the series. I mean, they all have cheese and goofiness, but 2 is leagues above the others in this regard. Did they have different people work on it or something?

help ME

4>2>1>overkill>every other spinoff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what's wrong with this city

I didn't even know they made past 2. I played HotD 1&2. I also sunk many quarters into that shooting one where you had to step on the peddle to take cover and Area 51.

He says Suffer like Jesus, it was changed for the American audience. Listen close.

Source on this? Like, did an employee say this?

>you will never play a HotD cabinet again

>play with dual pistols
>stretch arms wide to reload
>hit someone
>feel embarrassed

Never did dual again.

COME ON

STAY LOW

Oh yeah, this shit too.

Was the giant chainsaw guy breaking walls and stuff 2?Also was the fatso boss who was bigger than all other former bosses in 3?

We have to stop the New World Order with Aerosmith!

dogs of the ams... time they made a move

The shouldn't have been standing so close. Unless you were stretching really wide.

TO THE PROTECT OF LOIFE CYCLE!

Chainsaw guy was in 2, the fats I think you're referring to is in 4

THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE

There was a type it was meant to be "Surfer just like G did"

i used to dual wield like this in the arcade

THE ORIGINAL SIN THAT MAN IS RESPONSIBLE TO....
TO PROTECT THE LIIIFECYCLE

Literally never did this, although in all fairness i havent seen an old HOTD game in an arcade in fucking years. All been either 4 or new Time Crisis. I only like 1-3 for both series personally. If i was older i probably would have been doing this though desu

I used to talk to a friend of mine about building a pseudo arcade cabinet with raspberry pi and an old CRT TV or monitor.Anyone tried such a thing themselves?

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING

I see a lot of Time Crisis 4 around
only ever actually seen HoTD2

Wait, is this what this band is referencing?

youtube.com/watch?v=2OVUO03rzlQ

Remember; music is a weapon

I'd be kinda pissed they didn't know about reload whippin but would apologize

3>2>1

DONT UNDERESTIMATE DI ENEMY

Cahn't you SEE?