Three Marths

>Three Marths
Defend this.

I like Lucina because she's sexy

I wouldn't mind a million Marths if the gameplay was good.

gotta appeal to awakening fans, that game revitalised the series for better or worse

That's 2 Marths and an Eliwood

she is a fucking stick

Well, Marth IS one of the most wholesome and enjoyable characters in the series in terms of playstyle/moveset.

smashfags wanted their meme boy. Had to ruin the FEH poll too

>a marth for fire emblem fans
>a marth for waifufags who make up the modern fanbase
>a marth for autistic meleefags who never let go
no problem here

Marth is one of the shittiest FE protagonists and only popular because he was in Smash

Yeah? I don't play Fire Emblem, Marth is just a good function in Smash Bros

Speaking of, when's the Snake function coming back?

A SEXY stick.

"How to Identify a Smashfag Secondary without really trying"

>Eliwood, Sigurd and Seliph will never get recognition

Roy is different enough to not being a marth.

that's because he's Eliwood but worse

Marth: The only one who should be there
Lucina: Lazy waifu pandering
Roy: Lazy meleefag pandering

Well Roy has actually enough differences now I would call him a semi clone. Lucina though is a total clone.

Marth still sucks

Sakurai has played every single Fire Emblem game and was credited in an FE anniversary book, as well as has spoken in FE events and the like.
The reason there are so many FE characters is due entirely to Sakurai's bias, this is why both Roy (in Melee) and Corrin both got in Smash before their games came out, yet other series' haven't gotten a newcomer since Brawl.

FE Bias is entirely real, look forward to Smashh 5 with another 3 FE newcomers.

What's supposed to be a problem?

t.Awakeningfag

I can't, Lucina was a mistake.

>Hector still criminally underrepresented

marth is fun to use

He actually was resistant to Corrin's inclusion and said afterward that there were too many FE characters.

Get rid of middle and right and all would be well. Then add two more FE characters. At the very least, get rid of Lucina who doesn't add anything of worth at all.

Why you heff to be mad

Would have been better than Roy, Lucina, and maybe Corrin. I haven't used him much so I don't know how good he is.

t. (k)ikecuck

Lucina was an extra

Roy wasn't even good in melee

Roy's a semiclone now. It's not really right to call him another Marth. It's like calling Smash 4 Falco just Fox

Wolf was the only good clone

This is Lucina. She is a brave and courageous princess. She is the daughter of Chrom and also happens to be my wife/daughter.
Please say something nice about her!

no

Fucking your own daughter is pretty cool. You're an alright guy.