Are Ubisoft shitting themselves at this point?

Are Ubisoft shitting themselves at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwWux5BAczk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really breaks suspension of disbelief because in 3 and 4 you have these remote regions taken over by dictators and here you have me believe some meth cooks can take over Montana post Waco and 9-11.

You let a literal nazi rapist take over your whole country though

Nice, how about some evidence, Neo-fag?

Like any game, I hope it's good.
I had a blast with 2 and 3.
Haven't seen much of 5, but worried it's gonna be kinda boring in comparison. I miss 2 the most, but at least 3 had all the cool shite like the wing suit to make up for it. 5 just look kinda... boring.

>progressives caring about the lives of white people

I'm going to BUY it and have fun with it while you cry on Sup Forums about white genocide.

Not at all, Wolfenstein 2 flopped because it was a singeplayer game with no microtransactions, Farcry 5 will have multiplayer and plenty of lootcrates, it will be a big success.

Why would they be? inb4 political bullshit

its just leftist propaganda at this point. white rural people are bad and gullible, city people voted hillary, so they are smart and good.

>(You)

it's white republican christians. no one gives a shit

Please, white boy. Rainbow Six Siege was released after all the terrorist attacks in France, including the one 2 years ago in Paris. Not to mention the game depicts a fictional American university under terrorist attack

What do they have to be worried about? A bunch of autistic Drumpf supporters?

I can't wait for all the Sup Forums tears over this game, it is going to be glorious.

>still no Blood Dragon 2 or another thematic expansion

>complains about generalizations while making generalizations

Do you have any self-awareness at all?

there was primal

retard

I hope so, I want them to get bought out by Vivendi already.
If we're gonna have this AAA shit I want it to be as awful and intrusive as possible so normies suffer the fates they deserve.

(you)

Dumb fucking frogposter

Primal was fun, it deserved a proper expansion.

hyperbole much?

Atleast they let you choose your own character which is a thumbs up.

(((you)))

Who do you think is posting? Of course he doesn't.

Which flopped completely

I can't wait to shoot up some shitty wh*te christians.

i'm sure theyre terrified of what a load of fart sniffing echo chamber inhabiters might type on their computers yes. quaking in their french boots.

>france
Nobody cares

lel, me too

I like how Wolfenstein2 released most of the steam and now WE Origins an FC5 are ignored.

No one expected better of the latter two.

Fucking ridiculous they chose bumfuck USA as the setting over literally any of the far better options they listed in previous polls for their next game.

The options listed in their poll:

> A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness

>A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet

>A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s

>A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru

>A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires

>A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the late 19th century Americas

>A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak

>Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon with more Rex Power Colt

>A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world

>A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs

>A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry

None of that would let them make an anti-drumpf story.

But they are based off scientology you dumb nigger

Fake news

learn english

>white rural people are bad and gullible
well ubisoft is european isn't it
that's quite the idea of rural americans we always had even before this alt right bs

If it's even close to the job done on Asscreed: Origin. It should be good. So I will be buying.

The USG let Bundy and his gang have free reign over bunch of federal land for a few years. I'm pretty sure Bundy still grazes his cattle on federal land.

The FLDS had free reign over a few towns until pretty recently and they openly raped children. Even though their leadership has been arrested and some children have been placed in foster care I'm pretty sure they still run towns like Colorado City.

whats the problem with FC 5? Just looks like a far cry game in America.

Sounds boring but I don't understand the butthurt.

Would like to see how their take on a Mad Max style Far Cry.

yes and no. Europeans think that there are rednecks in rural american but good and host people too.

most of those are pure bs or done better by other games

It looks like it is going to be full of leftist propaganda about muh gun nut Christians in the countryside muh racist white bogeyman muh Reginald Blampf.

>american "christians" symphatize with doom cultists
really makes you think you fucking heretics

>A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the late 19th century Americas
You know that could be pretty neat

I liked farcry for the exotic locations. America is boring af.

Second reply and I'm closing the thread. Enjoy this shit board Sup Forums

>You know that could be pretty neat
expecially when it gets compared to RDR and people won't buy it because RDR2 is coming

You’ve obviously never been to rural montana.

Reminder that Sup Forums got this game mainstream press coverage for free by shitting their pants in indignation when white people were revealed to be the bad guys.

Literally the only thing pol can do.

[citation needed]

that's a pretty neat marketing strategy
they should make a game where you fight literal trump supporters
Sup Forums and Sup Forums would advertise the game for free and a lot of liberals would buy it

Besides the vampire one none of those sound better

wolfenstein 2 flopped because its like 4 hours of gameplay and 3 hours of cinematics

wait dont go

A FUCKING LEAF

>game is about regular country folk being terrorized by a religious cult
>/vpol/ somehow thinks it's about white genocide and SJW power fantasies
you guys are a fucking riot.

The alt-right shits their pants when they're subjected to the same target as the rest of the world in video games.

I'm thinking about ordering three or four extra copies

youtube.com/watch?v=PwWux5BAczk

>pls be true

Wrong sub lad. Post this shit on /pol

>nu/v/ vs nu/pol the thread

jeez...

>american political debate
>about A FUCKING VIDEOGAME
I'll love the next 3 years

THREAD KILLER

>>A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world

Never realized how much I wanted this

Based Dumbnald Plumpf

I can't wait for this guy to FAIL every promise he made, just like he did this year when he sold his base for Democrat votes and abandoned the wall idea and his immigration policy for muh rich people fiscal policy.

Nigger shit con man.

reminder that the 5 most popular boards share pretty much the same userbase. people come here for Sup Forums then move on to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and act like everyone on every board is on the same team as them

As far as I know you play as a white christian guy and you kill white christian guys who shit on your religious beliefs
I don't see why is there so many talks about it

>alt-right esque guy calling for censorship

et tu, saxon?

>alt-right cucks actually think the average American supports them in any way

>you kill white christian guys
cultists are not christians, not even the ones that claim to be so

>Thot Slayer
>ShitlordUSA

Wait, is that flag a scientology cross?

u r "literally" crying rite now ;)

You're christian as long as you believe in Jesus Christ even if you're a stupid cultist

why does Reddit hate Scientology so much?

because a few people were mistreated on a boat? my life has never been inconvenienced by a Scientologist

I don't even care about the Sup Forums shit or what the fuck ever.

It just doesn't make any god damn sense when a phone call or two would potentially solve the entire crisis but somehow the Marshall MC goes in Rambo?

Better have another fake "good" ending like FC4 where you end the game by walking up to a payphone or busting out a cellphone instead.

what about muslims? they believe in jesus christ

>reddit

Sweet fucking jesus how new are you?

Cult's gonna have gotten somebody inside a nuclear ICBM silo as a deterrent to outside interference, screencap this.

Based Ubi. I can't wait for the scientology church buthurt

They don't believe that Jesus is the son of God or something like that

They believe he was a prophet like Mohammed, not the son of God.

there are other requisites for being considered "christian" by the catholic church and the other main christian beliefs
for example Jehowah's witnesses are not considered christian and the catholic church actually hates them

Different timeline or It's the 80's

I thought this looked bad at first, but killing blasphemous red necks seems pretty fun. Like a game about that scene in kingsman with the West boro hate group. I hope Loginus makes an appearance with his unique beliefs.

chanology was just reddit before reddit

If this is what they were going for then why would they make the cover a Last Supper parody?

Orthodoxs are Christians and they're not loved by the Catholics

Apparently it's a national state of emergency or someshit outside the area.

>no dinosaurs
>no dinosaurs dlc after complaints
What were they thinking? Throwing hatchets is fun

It's a bait and switch. Everyone jumped on the game before the premise was even explained, thinking the enemy faction are radical conservative Christians or some such.

The game is actually you and a bunch of conservative Christians on your side are fighting a crazy Scientology-like cult. The cult is running amok in this isolated town that they've taken over, protected on the outside by some leftist hollywood type as the face of the movement so that outsiders aren't looking in to the hellhole they've created.