>avoid fights entirely and pick up shit gear to use when I have to
how do I stop this cycle

just use your shit

by making unbreakable weapons.

I thought this was impossible
but then it'll break

so what

you'll find more.

Not him but this is wrong. My favorite weapon was the giant boomerang and I found maybe 2 after 100 hours in the game doing every side quest, shrine, and divine beast.

Use strong weapons on strong enemies
They drop stronger weapons
You have more royal shit than you know what to do with.

If anything, rare powerful weapons are too easy to get and so they never feel worth saving for a tough fight

I don't wanna lose my cool guardian shit and elemental shit

just wait until emulator mods make weapon unbreakable

Use your weapons
When you run out just pop in Hyrule Castle for 10 min and load your inventory with top-tier shit
Rinse and repeat

Just use your strongest stuff all of the time because by the time you use it up, you'll have found better weapons.

If you try to conserve weapons, you just end up throwing away good weapons for better weapons and slogging through the game with tree branches. Don't do that to yourself.

What's the point of having them if you're never going to use them?

I've never played botw
I understand that weapons are breakable, but are weapons not repairable?

>savescumming until situations go perfectly
how do I stop this

Weapons are not repairable and they do a critical hit when you break them. But you hold dozens of them at a time and you find dozens more.

Please just erase your autism, it's painful to watch and you make shit worse for yourself. You find more weapons constantly. You're the kind of nigger who never uses a single item in RPGs, aren't you?

treat your weapons like ammo, that's all they are
stop teleporting everywhere and look for koroks so you can expand your inventory more, use your crappy weapons for crappy enemies (or bomb them) and use the good ones for tanky enemies

there's more of them at the castle

Only weapons I think are worth saving are utility weapons, guardian weapons before you get the Master Sword to kill guardians, and having at least one spear for those Talusues where their weak point is out of reach.

This is retarded.

it really isn't.

Think of weapons are environmental tools like Dead Rising rather than weapons you'd find in an RPG or something. They break and can't be repaired, but they are EVERYWHERE. Every single enemy drops a weapon you can use. They're in the bottom of lakes, stuck in stones, you are never without one.

And in the very rare case you actually somehow get stuck with zero weapons (which you'd have to do intentionally as it's pretty much impossible to happen naturally), skeleton enemies come out at night who drop their weapons with 1 hit so you can get more.

Weapon supplies are fine. My only problem is having inventory slots eaten up by something weapons that are more important as a tool, like deku leaves. Should have either categorized them somewhere separately or put their function into a rune.

Don't play

I just use the Master Sword all the time. For fighting monsters, to throw swords beam so I don''t need to use arrows, and for breaking mining rocks. Or I get the high ground and I start raining bombs on my enemies or I use the thunder magic attacks, I pretty much only use the other weapons against guardians and centaleons now.

how should I distribute my health/stamina?

all in on stamina, use temporary hearts when you need to tank bigger hits

Enough hearts to survive a single hit from most things. Then whatever you want.

It's probably easier to make up for a lack of hearts with food than stamina.

don't you need a certain amount of hearts to pull the master sword?