>1 day and 9 hours remain
>still not even a price or pre-load

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v9JJAf6l4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bamco did that with .hack//GU too.
Just wait until tomorrow

How many complaint threads can I expect about the quality of the port?

Koei Tecmo are just retarded, nothing new really

>PC mustard race has to wait longer to get a game on PC when everyone else has already played it.
>"But it's worth it for that 4k HD graphics xD."

is this your first time buying a KT game?

It won't run on anything even remotely potato tier so you can expect lots of complaining.

I feel bad for the one guy working on the port at Koei

I dont understand this tired statement/argument.

A video game does not lose value because you played it later than its "prime time." Especially singleplayer focused games.

ADD Millenials are very materialistic and only into hobbies for the social aspects. Its pretty sad.

This. If you don't play it at release you miss the chance to talk about it at lunch with the boys the next day.

My point is that it came out on consoles but PC mustard race fags refuse to buy it on console because they can't get that 4k HD god-like graphics. That's literally their only reason for not buying it on console, or at launch. Also I guess some of them just don't have a console because they play everything on PC.

>How many complaint threads can I expect about the quality of the port?
That would probably depend on the quality of the port.

Why do you assume every person that has a pc has every console as well?
>spending $400 just to play a game at release instead of waiting for it to come to the platform you own

Bloopborne is next

I didn't buy it on console because I don't own a PS4

t. console gamers who not only pay for online, but they buy season passes for games that run at 720p with dog shit visuals. then when a game comes out on PC with none of these things(meaning it's a decent buy), you shitpost about it.

it's 2017, it doesn't matter what you say, you guys are shitlords ruining our hobby.

>Koei Tecmo
You already know.

The game was already shit to begin with so probably a lot.

>because they can't get that 4k HD god-like graphics
No? Most PC gamers are poorfags.

t. mentally ill millennial

Okay for real now, nvm the 4k meme
I borrowed a ps4 2 weeks ago to play bloodborne and hzd, I can't explain how painful it is to play at 720 and below 30fps when you're used to 1080p60, add to that stuff like motion blur, dof, chromatic aberration which makes my eyes tired i cant play the thing for more thsn a few hours at best and i can stare at my pc screen for days without any issues.

I prefer my own settings and options and i consider those to be worthwhile, why would i buy a machine to play 2-3sp games? It's a waste of money but I'd pay full fucking price to play bloodborne in 1080p60 without CA any day of the week because it's a damn good game

Man, I wished it had muse support

>ywn have a qt muse support you while you play vidya

>Most PC gamers are poorfags.
lol

>PCfags had to wait a few months longer
>get the best version of the game with all the DLC for less than the price the PS4 version was at launch

Tell me how this is a bad thing user?

Why would anyone care about pre-loads? You#re waiting for reviews to come in, right?
>no KB+M
lmao

>playing action games with a keyboard

they're just desperate autists trying to shitpost.

Why would you wait for reviews who cares? You should have done your own research on the game by now you've had plenty of time. It might be a shit port but just look at the game, it's not graphically intense at all it doesn't even look super high quality or anything. It can run at 60 fps on a PS4 pro so as long as your PC isn't complete shit it's going to run just fine, maybe not as good as it could but still be just fine.
And if you're trying to play an action game like nioh with a keyboard and mouse in the first place there is no hope for you.

Actually, he's probably not wrong by virtue of 3rd world shitholes like Brazil, Russia and the Philippines being PC-centric.

Those rats bring numbers with them, depressingly.

>It might be a shit port
Yeah
Didn't even read the rest of your bullshit cause you're a fucking retard if you think this is somehow not a valid reason to hold off the purchase
Yeah, I like actually being able to control the camera properly, what about it?

Why the fuck does it always take 2 months for them to patch the FPS so it isn't dogshit?

Lel.

>You#re waiting for reviews to come in, right?
There's gameplay of the PC version on youtube and it seems to work fine. I just ended up watching a few hours of someone playing it to see if seems fun or not rather than reading reviews nowadays

>even considering to play something like Nioh on keyboard
The complete lack of support for kb+m is pretty shitty but you honestly have to be a foaming neanderthal to consider playing this shit on anything other than a gamepad

what are the chances its actually a decent quality port?

Why? What's worse about being able to see the enemies around you while also having access to more input commands within easy reach?

Slim to none

you guys may as well pick up a PS4 now.

I am dang sure that first post is shitting on console players

>he actually takes his own passive-aggressive bullshit seriously
go to sleep mustard race

Literally the only thing that matters in a port is if it runs at a decent fps. Nioh PC seems to run at 60 fps no problem from what i've seen so far, so it's fine.

I'm being pretty aggressive faggot, stop using words you don't understand

Jap devs tend to completely halfass PC ports because it's not where the majority of the money comes from.

Though KT make some bizarre choices now and then; like for example some of those Mosous where they actually port the PS3 versions with rather than the PS4 versions that have additional content. Would've thought that the latter would actually be a lot easier to bring over.

It's about as basic as the dark souls port except with 60fps and 4k support, able to turn some settings on or off
The weirdest thing is that they only have 1080p and 4k as internal rendering options (as opposed to screen resolution), but if dark souls could be fixed that probably can be too

Hopefully not many. PC gameplay is out, and nvidia is already pushing driver updates for the game. If it's shit which it still does have a good chance at being, a fan will come along and fix it

DS1's mouse fix was pretty good, let's hope modders will be able to salvage anything when the devs are too retarded to put in any mouse support

If Nvidia has a hand in the port it will probably run okay at least, that's more than other PC ports have gotten

Considering the devs have not made any other good games this is what I expect

>30/60fps lock
>no support for odd resolutions, probably only even has 720/1080 support
>only options are windowed or fullscreen
>no PC support, play with a 360 controller or fuck off, no support for ds4/steam controller etc
>terrible options for PC and probably just low medium high settings with no explanation of them, motion blur/other shit things forced on
>probably overpriced as FUCK like $60 or more
>at LEAST one gamebreaking bug that corrupts your saves/can't continue or something like that which lasts for months with no fix because slanty japs don't have a fucking clue what's going on
>probably runs like shit on 50% of PCs for absolutely no reason and is as unoptimized as PUBG
>incredibly bad server connection making PvP 10x worse than dark souls
Do not buy this until reputable sources post how it runs unless you have downs syndrome and enjoy the steam refund process

I still can't believe Team Ninja ever agreeing to this, have they forgotten how the PC gaming community stabbed Team Ninja in the back when they begged them not to make nude mods for DOA5 PC ports?

It's objectively better than the shit console port.

Considering what a greedy fucker Kou Shibusawa has proven to be over the years, it was pretty inevitable that Nioh was coming over when it was made clear that Sony weren't willing to shell out for full exclusivity. Hell, it doesn't even matter whether or not Team Ninja wanted to, KT would've had the final say.

>control the camera properly
>but not the character, the most important part of an action game
amazing

There's a screenshot of the options menu and launcher floating around
What we know so far:
>30/60 fps
>seems to be support for multiple window resolutions, internal rendering resolution seems to be either 1080p or 4k
>can turn motion blur off and some other effects, shadows are low/high
>keysites have it at around $50
>Controller only
As for the rest we'll wait and see

>every JRPG PC port

I just want to play with the online features without paying for psn+

I'm ready for Mustard Race to get spanked by Dog Man

>surely, there will be situations where I need to move away at a precise 56° angle and any deviation from that exact angle will kill me
>in fact, these situations will be so common, I better replace the ability to actually see whether there's anyone behind me with more precise movement controls
>also, I somehow still don't realize movement is relative to the camera

What does Dog man do?

IZA

Paid 38 USD at GMG with some voucher they gave me for linking my twitch account to it. Didn't get DLC for PS4 so worth the price to play again here. Can't wait to run this at 1440p.

You should have said that the other ports they made were terrible, saying they never made good games is just your opinion.

must suck to be autistic, many people can get used to both worlds.

>has a PS4
>bought game before release
>twitch account

pvp fags are cancer. You're what ruined the Souls games.

Online isn't exclusive to pvp, you know.

>25% off already

No K&M support either.

is that msn fucking messenger m8

Yep, I play videogames and have a throwaway twitch account for benefits.

So we know Square has a 1 year-ish deal to keep the games on console (FFX, World of FF, FFXV) Can probably assume FFXII is coming to steam June-ish next year. We should(hopefully) see KH on pc right? Also Niohs exclusive deal was like 8 fucking months, it came out in March this year.

What other games are coming you guys think have that sorta deal, I know it's a long shot but gimme that Yazuka sega pls

*32% off already
Sometimes you get lucky with retailers and they have a good deal on games coming out

but it runs on the PS4

Woe is me, i can't play an action game with the inferior peripherals. What ever shall i do?

Reminder if you don't use an odachi you are probably a soyboy.

Sega Europe wants to, who knows if they'll succesfully convince the devs

How do I get a twitch discount for Nioh? I linked my account, now what?

It seems to be running pretty well famalam.

youtube.com/watch?v=1v9JJAf6l4g

It's probably not a deal necessarily when it comes to some games, just Jap developers being Japanese as usual when it comes to PC ports. The only thing you really need to do a bare bones port is a few guys and a decent amount of time, so they won't rush to do it, and by the time it is done a complete edition makes more sense. For something like KH an exclusivity deal seems more likely.
Also, if sonic forces sucks maybe Sega of Japan HQ will finally commit suduko and let SoE or SoA handle shit like Yakuza ports if they really need the money

The minimum GPU is a GTX 780. Good luck.

>tfw got a ryzen 5 1600 for 130 britbongs tonight
feels good man

Recommended specs are a meme you twat.

Yeah I need to get me one of those as well. Still rocking an 8350 but it should get the job done.

thanks for bringing this to my attention, missed my email from greenman

upgrading from a 2500k myself, little fucker has done me well, but fuck intel and their shitty motherboard upgrade practices and prices

Is there word on if the game can break a 60 FPS cap?

they meant its going to be a shitty barely working dark souls 1 console port that steam faggots will still eat up because they want console games on pc for some reason

They meant, "please don't buy our game until it's 50% off and has all the patches"

Nope
It supports 30 and 60 fps so it's possible that unlocked framerates won't mess with game functions, but it'll have to wait until someone tries to change it

Nope, so far all uploaded vids have been locked to 60fps.
I'm sure you'll be able to unlock it manually in the game's .ini file though.

>1060 doing 60FPS and only drops to 55 when there's a ton of particle effects on screen

My 970/i7 4770k should be fine right?

how's the fashion game in nioh

Do you like really fancy samurai style armor? If so, boy howdy, does this game deliver. If you want anything else, get fucked.

how much do you like looking like a samurai

Not him but that sounds fucking great.

Learn to read you fucking moron.

good
Still gonna pirate first to make sure.

It's good but my biggest complaint is that some armour has colours that match no other armour, so a lot of them don't go with anything.