Why do you play as a girl, user?

Why do you play as a girl, user?

Because I'm a huge faggot who wants all of his holes filled with dick.

Because I want to.

No fucking clue, it started around 12 when I decided to roll female on fallout 2.
For some reason it was a lot of fun to rp fem

i want to be a little girl

Because I want to be a girl but am not crazy enough to think it's possible.

Gross.

Because I can't stand looking at a naked guy for too long in a character creator. So I do the next best thing and make a sexy girl in the female character creator

because I think girls are hot

I like to look at sexy girls

Because I enjoy looking at cute girls and playing dress up with them when possible.

most of the time female characters are overall better designed in terms of details and aesthetics .
So I'll always play that the more artistically detailed choice.

yeah dude sure, you HATE men and their muscular, sweaty bodies so much that you must change to girl ;)

It depends on how good the character creator is and how nice is the ass of the girl in question. Most of the time they both suck so I stick with the superior choice
if you don't have the same reasoning behind it I'm sorry that your dad raised a faggot

Because I wish I could be a girl and have a man hug me tightly with his big, muscular, sweaty arms.

Because I wish I was one...Life is cruel

The class was gender locked.

Several reasons really.

I like to play dress up with them (which is kinda gay if you dress up a guy)
I like to see how the game is different if you play as a girl.
I like to go another build when I play a girl, generally charisma or assassin.

Like, little stuff like that, I just like to play girl sometime.
Why do YOU play as a girl, OP?

Becuase I like them.

So I can dress my character in cute clothes.

Because I wish I was a cute girl so that it would be normal for me to want to be filled with dicks

One of my friends said it best. The image on the screen is just a doll and not a representation of (You). People who genuinely get into characters they make as themselves are fags regardless of gender.

Because I like staring at loli ass.

I want to make babies with Serval!

I like making the characters in my Etrian Odyssey parties girls because it helps in reminding me that these games don't fuck around and that these poor little shits are fragile and are going to die if I'm not careful every step of the way.
Does that make me sexist?

I am one

>play as a boy for 2 years in Splatoon 1
>play as a boy for months in S2
>friend tells me to change
>give it a shot
>oh. she's cute
>try out a ton of outfits
>grind abilities so those outfits are actually functional
>now have a ton of maxed out clothes to choose from
>switch back to a boy
Girls are good for dressup, but I've noticed a lot of people who try to make up a ton of excuses for playing a girl are generally creeps. I'll never forget 2 years ago when Pokemon GO was a big thing and I ran into a group of fat, balding white dudes and every single one of their avatars as female.

>People who can into immersion are gay
Whatever

Because it's more fun to play dress up as a girl in general, they have better cosmetic options.
Also i'm a fag so i can pretend i'm the little girl while playing and enjoy my life as a man otherwise.

Self insertion sucks because I am a useless shell of a human.

(male)

I want to be a cute girl, but I'm not delusional/desperate/pathetic enough to transition so that I can RP in real life. Living out my fantasies in the relatively harmless space of video games is far preferable to mutilating my body and turning myself into a social pariah in order to achieve what is essentially the same effect.

Either way, I'm just playing pretend while waiting on the off chance that magic becomes a reality so that my dreams can come true.

Because they have better dress up.

Cause it's fiction

I self insert as a girl because I'm a useless failure of a man who can't even fulfill his masculine role in life. Not even trolling, serious.

>it's another one of these threads
man, will it get deleted or are the mods gonna jerk off to the sissy fantasies?

ftm then mtf

literally this

Because I can.
There's really no other reason. All my characters across the games I play are about a 50/50 split between male and female.

>immersion
good
>self inserting
kill you are self

then do something about it faggot. There's so many stories of useless wimps becoming actual men it's actually incredible to think people still believe it's impossible to change

I mean, I have no qualms about the pokemon character creator with how minimal it is and that I can just go with skin tone and hair color and be on my merry way, but if you hit me with something as in-depth as Dragon's Dogma (even though it is trash) or Mount and Blade Warband (which is also trash, but too many options) or even Dark Souls or Skyrim, I'm gonna pick the girl.

I don't really mind playing men as long as the character is fleshed out and has his own tone to talking like Shulk or Geralt, but if I have to make them, you can bet your ass I'm going to pick female.

Right, I'll just forget I have a really debilitating physical deformity and just man up and pull myself up by my bootstraps. Thanks for showing me the light, here I come ladies.

And yeah, it's also about making a cute girl with a maxxed out breast slider.

Why not

Ewww, what's your deformity?

I don't.

You do know he died this year, right?

essentially this

He died this year, and he is of no use to my argument, it was just le epic reaction pic

well shit, you should have mentioned it then senpai, sorry to hear and have fun with yer videogame girlies

Raised in a family of women so I feel more comfortable playing as one while also finding other men gross due to other personal circumstances.

>game lets you play as a female
>he voice is shit
>doesnt have sexy pain sounds
>doesnt have jiggle physics

I want to be a large-breasted, fatassed, extremely beautiful woman, who only exists as a trophy for an intelligent, handsome, strong man and be dominated by him nightly.

I like to dress up girls and find some small joy in crafting some female character that I feel like suits my taste
You guys need to stop fucking self inserting holy shit what is wrong with you people it's like your lives have so little value that you have to pretend to be some bald space marine or some shit to feel good about yourselves. It wouldn't be so bad if you could see that people play games for different reasons and as such when they play a female character they don't want to get their anuses fucked in grassy fields or other stupid shit you fags make up.

>"you guys need to stop self inserting"
>self inserts

Cool girls are cooler than cool guys.

Because the girl isbcute i want to see her all the time and make her use lewd/cute clothes.

Not on every game, but usually because the character is cute. I never did in western games or other games with realistic graphics and such.

That being said, even in western games I can rarely make a male character the way I want, at least not whitout mods. What the fuck does vidya developers have against awesome beards?
Even fucking dwarven characters usually have so few choices.

I enjoy the female character customization and creating a cute or beautiful model
I enjoy making outfits of female clothes and accessorizing for them more then I do for male characters

Because I like looking at girls.

>Not overlaying the post you're replying to onto the image.
3/10 are you even trying.

the only correct answer

unironically this

I'd rather look at a girl than a guy the whole time

Because I am gay

They have better customization for hair, clothes, armor, voices and they look better when they use emote actions.

>it's another "autistic Sup Forums faggot decides to become alpha, does body building and dies an early age" episode

I like girls so much that I want to be one myself

Ayo hol up, the pose dude fucking died ?