Remember when Pokemon used to be based off ACTUAL ANIMALS???

>Remember when Pokemon used to be based off ACTUAL ANIMALS???

no

Yes

Nope.

What animal is Grimer? Voltorb? Chansey?

Chansey is a freak-ass axolotl

DUDE GENWUN HAD THE BEST DESIGNS LMAO

What an ugly faggot.

please dont talk shit about the poli's it instantly shows you have not taste

I really don't like how some of the new poket monsters wear clothes. Nintendo really ran out of ideas.

>*Poliwhirl is evolving!*
>*He's slightly angrier now!*
>"You must be a pleb not to recognize the kino at work here!"

Mom says its my turn on the xbox!

You're ignoring its muscle growth as it no longer has noodle arms. Really Wrath's only crime is submission is a pretty shit fighting move.

Then what is Wooper?

A normal cute axolotl that's not a freak ass , duh.

>"Step aside peasants, first gen master race coming through!"

Jynx is my favorite pokemon.

Slime and Mimic (DnD) for the first two, and the third is a space alien, no shit it doesn't look like an Earth animal.
Any more retarded questions, tripfag?

Shit, I was thinking of Clefairy.

OP was asking for animals, not monsters from other games or aliens. Also Chansey isn't an alien.

>People shit on gen 1 while pretending that latest gen isn't filled with over designed Fisher Price toys

>my bro Magneton is the go to example for "B-BUT GEN 1 HAS OBJECT MONS TOO!"

actually it's a giant salamander larva

axolotls are neotenous but Wooper just evolves into a regular giant salamander

Hmmm, you're right. We should go back to how Pokémon were before. The designs were so much better!
>*Slaps googly eyes on a ball of moss*

Magneton is shit tho. You have a shitty bro.

wow rude

What's the moment you lost hope in Pokemon designs?
Also favorite generation.

For me was when i got a honedge card, and then i lost it even more when i saw it's evolution, this comes from someone who liked the ice cream and trash pokemon. With my favorite gen being whatever gen Black and White 2 was.

It's literally just a sword, it's not like gen 1 and 2 object Pokemon that had an electrical plug with hands and feet, or flying magnets connected to balls, this shit looks like some shonen anime trash.

I lost hope for designs in gen 5. Weirdly enough it had one of my favorite designs and is my favorite generation. There were some good ones and some extremely awful ones.

How long until you can make your own pokemon and make fakemon canon

Mew2000