Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Old Thread >Post references and names
>Keep it vidya
>Try not to bump requests
>No shitposting
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/yfBrE
m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp
youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/valkyria/images/b/b1/Godot_Vilfort.png/revision/latest?cb=20170629134045
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2557589?tags=Koi_dance
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
imgur.com/a/fT5Py
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor post

NO WAY FAG with Poison sitting behind Cody talking about fucking him in the ass

Requesting Persona 3 MC(Makoto Yuki) and Persona 4 MC (Yu Narukami) dressed as Violet/Lee Chaolan from Tekken series.

Requesting Elizabeth getting her face and tits cummed on while her clothes are still on. Have her making a Smug smile. Similar to this m.imgur.com/a/yfBrE

Requesting Hex Maniac going out and passing out candy because she was hypnotized to think that everyday is Halloween. Possibly while keeping her in the same clothes as the gif.

Requesting Acerola wearing a Giratina origin form themed dress.

Requesting Shauna from pokemon x and y removing her panties in this exact pose m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp

Please keep her shorts and shoes removed and maybe show her removed shorts in the sofa

Requesting youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew but with Doomguy and SMT: Strange Journey MC

Requesting CyberPop Zoe with huge boobs doing tricks at a skate park.

Evening their Sup Forumsidyartist.

Requesting Miranda Vilfort alongside with Brother Godot (Vilfort) from Valkyria Revolution.
Doing Koi Dance at viewer whilst Vilfort Royal Siblings winking.
Godot's Reference:vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/valkyria/images/b/b1/Godot_Vilfort.png/revision/latest?cb=20170629134045
Koi Dance Reference Example: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2557589?tags=Koi_dance

As for bonus (if you wish).
On side.
Have Amleth Gronkjaer and Ophelia (Augusta Jutland) had reaction on the Vilforts.
Ophelia looked very surprised
While Amleth sigh out in unimpressed
thinking "Vilforts did it again".
Feel free to ask more reference

Requesting Yukari Takeba from Persona 3 getting beaten down like pic related.

Requesting Aqua being turned into a Dainty Girly Bubbly fairy Tale Princess.

Requesting this scene, but with Lucina as Luluco(eating toast still) and Chrom as her dad, but instead of being frozen, he has Robin's sword stuck through his chest.
I'd love for it to be light hearted still, like with Chrom making a x_x face or something, but whatever you go for would be good. please and thank you!

Happy Friday!!

Requesting Charmy Bee (left), making a pose similar to Garfield (right), saying, "Don't tick me off, or I'll sting you with my butt!"

Requesting big tiddy vidya girls wearing sweaters with no bras underneath so you can see their big puffy nips through the sweater.

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky together, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

Requesting paizuri with Yamashiro from Azur Lane.

Posting an anchor for the user who was doing my request.

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

Requesting Charmy but hes Charmy

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

Requesting Yuka from Corpse Party wearing a microbikini. Futa is fine too.

Requesting Charmy as a Joy Mutant.

Check pixiv

Anchoring for

Lisa, Mitsuru, Yukari, Anne and Maya morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Any interest in doing this?

Requesting this with Saria and Link

Requesting Alice from SMT being stuck in a wall and getting her mouth and/or ass fucked while she's stuck. Make her either look like this was her plan all along or she's really helplessly stuck no inbetween. Bonus if she says "Cum For Me" and everyone cums at the same time. Even more bonus if she's a bimbo too.

Still at work, someone post my request please!

Have a cute animation as payment.

Friday. Time to draw tittymonster lewd pokegirls.
What'll it be?

Requesting nude and busty Hex Maniac with a beautiful big and thick bush down there.

huge tiddie go trainer

Requesting sexy Labrys in any lewd pose and without the school uniform.

Posted this on the other draw thread. Basically people wanted me to draw some Cuphead Art. Here ya go!

Big breasted misty with monstrous breasts that gotta vore other pokegirls.

Requesting Mai Natsume as a shrine maiden.

Lyra, smug as fuck, only wearing her overalls. Her breasts about to pop open the suspenders.

Requesting princess Aigis!

Or, Chrom telling a young Lucina his war stories for veterans day

What a cool figma..

>only wearing her overalls
Sorry, I could have worded it better: no red top, just the overalls along with her hat, kneesocks, etc.

Requesting a view from a guy's phone of her titfucking him and him catching a "themed" pokemon.

>giant fucking signature

tone it down

you changed the size of your canvas to fit your ugly ass sig

Make a smaller one and place it somewhere less obtuse in the future

Requesting Heavy King belittling Infinite for being weak and stupid, and bragging about how he used the Phantom Ruby to create a Super Form for himself and he was able to HARM SUPER SONIC, a form that Infinite didn't even last long enough to fight.

requesting urbosa at the beach wearing swimwear similar to imgur.com/a/fT5Py

Requesting Moge-ko having "fun" with a new "toy"

Requesting the image in the right side but with Rantaro from Danganronpa V3 in Kaiji art style and with the cards. Also same title logo but remove カイジ and put 蘭太郎 or ランタロ (Rantaro in kanji or katakana like Kaiji). Rantaro is the Ultimate Survivor! Like Kaiji!

Or in general any Rantaro drawing in Kaiji/Fukumoto style is welcome too.
I really want him in this art style.

Requesting Carmelita Fox as a robocop

AWOOOOGA

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

Counter requesting Sly Cooper with thick thighs, wide hips and a big ass, making Carmelita jealous, while also having Sly putting his legs around Carmelita's neck or him face sitting on her.

Requesting super thicc Goombella having loving sex.

Requesting Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club staring like in this picture but at your pants breaking erection with lustful eyes instead of your face. Optionally have her wearing casual clothes

Requesting a cute Popoi being mischievous

whats this nice thing from?

Requesting Rogue from Nuclear Throne smiling with sharp teeth

Isn't it the sprite from the Secret of Mana remake?

Please take a small glass, ok?

You know how you have to think good thoughts in order to fly when you're sprinkled with fairy dust?

What do you have to think about to fly when you're sprinkled with Airy's dust?

Requesting creepy cute female Antasma.

Cool, a NT player. Is Sharp Teeth actually good on Rogue, with the bigger blast armor Ultra at least?

sharp teeth exist solely for rebel, anyone else it's almost pointless.

Sorry but... TOO BIG!

requesting X and Zero playing on an arcade stick or in an arcade cabinet

Requesting A2 as a grumpy fairy, trapped inside a glass jar that's labeled
"Only grumpy little shits go inside this jar"

Someone color this

Done

done

Done.

Hope you like it!

Now do this

>user gets four cakes
Other requesters are you even trying?

Requesting Drizzelda from Yo-kai Watch stepping into a puddle, absorbing the water and suddenly gaining curves (hips/ass preferred, but tits are welcome too).

I failed, sorry.

they're all unique!

:(

Secret of Mana

Requesting Zero (right) on her back with her arms and torso tied together and her legs being raised up and spread by Five (left), who's straddling her while a guy guys Zero in either hole, encouraging him to really give it to Zero. The opposite is also fine.

any wholesome cute loli requests?

Draw Sumika!

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

Requesting an anchor image involving the pirate Shy Guy from Mario Party 1's Shy Guy Says mini-game.

Alice eating ice cream

classic Roll from Megaman with a gun

Requesting Stan from Monkey Island selling an anchor for an unresistable price.

Oh this is a good idea for Es.
Also why are you here and at Sup Forums

Daijoubu?

Using her body to pay the battle loss fee, willingly, or taking her top off, or plain old lactation

Last thread died before I could finish

Flying a Chinese kite!

Yeah, I wonder who could be spamming requests on multiple boards and like Blazblue.

she looks silly

Fabulous.

haha gross

>Juri
Nice art though.

Rerequesting Patricia Wagon as a stereotypical Mega level Digimon

Anchor

Requesting Hilda on a purposeful walk over Village Bridge during dusk, with some nice blues, oranges, purples...