cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf2111017_1@37386/index_700k_av-p.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>goodbye miiverse video
>see that jeff is joined by ben and some rando fat bitch
>ben begins talking
>close video

no one?

cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/upf2111017_1@37386/index_700k_av-p.m3u8

GB seems to be dead on this board. I wonder if their numbers overall are going down too.

The Drew and Alexis Extra Life stream was the only thing I was looking forward to but it was just them in home.

Thanks buddy

i cant even talk shit about them anymore. theyre just so fucking boring.
>tfw no more this is the run or bring your b game

appreciated

>tfw you used to look forward to the podcast every week
>haven't listened in months

at this point I just watch the QLs

the fact that they're making more and more premium content and the fact that they did that free trial thing makes me think they're doing worse and worse in numbers

jeff honestly killed it with his bad executive decision

>absolutely abhorrent hires that include: patrick, austin, dan and ben
>being a lazy fuck and making 0 content
>hiring jason and trying to make him a 'personality' when the has the personality of a rock
>letting vinny go to ny and killing the heart and soul of gb

>fat

Virgin detected

>ben is on new demo derby
why do i even bother anymore

she wasn't fit that's for sure, christ she was bitchy as fuck, typical sanfran cali cunt that looks like shit but has high opinion of herself

>dan
>bad hire
hello numale. dan too masculine for you?

All those are way more valid than calling her fat

>all of ben's ideas for the site fail
>face for radio
>voice for the deaf

seriously why is he there

>close when ben opens his mouth
me too bro

>ben
boring, I mostly feel sorry for him
>abby
doesn't know/care shit about games and just pushes her feminist agenda

lmao

>dan
>modern day wrestling fan
>gets offended by dr pepper 10 commercials
>not a numale

dan is a fucking omega type numale chickenshit bitch boi, he acts and talks like he was bullied for 20 years

He was

I mean, she looks almost as big as Jeff here. She wears it well though.

she is fat

I don't mind Abby most of the time but I raged a bit when she started talking about goty stuff on the last sunshine video. She's going to use stronk womyn power to push for shitty games and flat out refuses to play half the games Vinny mentioned

ew fucking goddamn
>problem glasses
>feminist bangs
>shit tats
>fat cunt

kek, based rogan's crew, tumblr and lefty fucks in the chat triggered as fuck

Pretty cute face though. She'd probably look pretty nice if she lost a small bit of weight.

You sound like a triggered fatty

I miss Drew and Alexis

cute girl. But yeah, definitely fat

>still watching Giant Virtue Signalers content

>mobileshit
only reason I even try any more is jeff, and he's halfway out the door with this industry

>drew dave and alexis will never kickstart their own gaming website, with hookers and blow

I want to Marry Kish

didn't used to

The content they’re choosing to make baffles me. QLs are their bread and butter.

I’d rather watch them do a QL of disneyland kinect than episode 23 of “we’re bad at xcom “.

There are thousands of games on steam they could just load up and play for 30 mins.

Can't she see how stupid "believe women" is?

>boycott twitter

oh no, what will i do without viewing your stream of consciousness

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>stream threads
Not video games either. This is just a weekly drama thread.

cry more permavirgin weeb

Seeing this gives me trust issues for any long term relationships.

>Has to have surrogate friends to exist
>Calls other permavirgin weebs

>projection: the post

But you were the one who started the projecting? Dumb e-celeb faggots can't even think.

uh oh it's time for two people to argue with each other on the internet

wasn't even me that called you that :^)

I want to kiss that tummy

go whine and fap in your shitty 10+ Sup Forums threads with shitty fan art that dont belong on the fucking board

>retards still think Giant Bomb isnt video games
Go to videogames.com and tell me where you end up.

>it goes to waypoint now
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

looks like she was pretty hot back in 2006

>Talking about which fat faggot you hate the most
>Video games

Oh my god, so get this. Someone said something I didn't like. Like, OMG. You would not believe it.

Nah it still goes to giantbomb

>watching latest Steal My Sunshine™
>Vinny listing off games and movies to Abby and asking what she liked
>Vinny asks her about the first blade runner movie
>yeah I dunno, it was good but I didn't think It was amazing. Like, Harrison Ford was just, like, he didn't have any goals and it was just problematic
Nope. Fuck this girl right off. You can tell she was probably innocent before falling into this scene but the lefty fags at waypoint like Danika and Austin have swept in and infested her with lefty sjw shit. Poor girl.

>fat dumb cunt is hot during a brief period where her metabolism counter acts her stuffing her face with food and getting gang banged by tinder dates non stop

Wow, what a shocker.

>3 years

I need to force out her secret and share it on /fit/ for all those hungry skeletons out there.

I would lez out on Danika.

Let's all just agree that she's stress eating because her dad is l i t e r a l l y dying of cancer right now and visiting him in hospital before he carks it is why she was in SF and get back to calling each other cucks or whatever.

This UPF is shit, give me a different video to watch.

Sonic Forces QL.
You will not regret it.

>pale skin
>dark hair
>big tits
>goth/alternative/whatever

>muh dick

New battlefront sucks cocks, fuck EA

>Maryposting will be replaced by Danikaposting

Eh, works for me

>muh good guys

>posing like this in a public bathroom
Why the fuck do normie narcissists do this? what do you do when a person or a janitor walks in to clean the piss off the stall walls

Why do I even bother watching UPF even on the pirate stream? They've not done anything fun since ryan died. Now they just play whatever new game is out while staring blankly at the TV.

kek, based Rorie absolutely destroying fake nerd ben

women want/like attention

I want another star wars dance game

Because you remember the good times and don't know what else to do. It's why people still play WoW in 2017.

People still watch upf's? They never bring anything interesting and put as much effort into making it a fun event as I do when I go to eat dinner at my mom's house.

>Sonic Forces has character creation?! I had no idea.
Just fucking fire Brad already. That's the single noteworthy thing about that garbage game and you look for news about games every week for the podcast yet you know nothing.

He was probably napping whenever they talked about it

He hasn't given a shit since 2009 and he's Jeff only link back to the good old Gamespot days so he's staying

So how long are they gonna pretend that they are doing fine with subs and supporting two studios?

I dont want Jeff to die but I feel like he's been on auto-pilot ever since he lost his best friend.

Have they made anything worth watching ever since Drew left and Ben joined?

How do you forget big moments from a 10 ish hour game you've been playing for the last week?
Apparently very easily if you're Brad.

When CBS remembers they own them

>tfw I was fat in 2014 and now I'm somewhat /fit/

Nah, just pubg streams and a couple of different "we're bad at video games" series over on the east coast

still looks good, don't mind a little chub

He sounded on the verge of suicide in the latter half of 2013. But I feel like he picked up a bit when Dan joined but then his Dad died and his old roommate died and now he barely gives a shit.

>are you having fun Jeff? Jeff? Jeff are you having fun now?

not video games

Dan moving East probably doesnt help considering all thats left in the West besides him is 2 fun vacuums, a dog fucker, and Jason

Jeff is already dead, what's left is just a shell that's going through the normie requirements of getting a wife and pet and soon probably a kid.

2 fake and shit tats 4 me

holy shit what happened to him

Wow, Jeff lost weight!