Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Western """"""standards""""""

Weebshit factories like Compile Heart drag down the entire view of Japanese games.

In some ways.

"Seem" being the keyword, because the majorityof the Western gamedev efforts seem to be focused on tricking the player into thinking they're paying for something more engaging than what it actually is.

It's true but it's also kind of irrelevant because both are shit.

You have no idea how full SJW westaboo japanese otakus are becoming.

Production values I guess yeah.

In many aspects yes

Even the shittiest Japanese games tend to be better than the most high production games in the entire western world.

>Jap games: Gameplay over graphics
>western "games": Graphics over gameplay
I think we know what "standards" she was referring to.

More money goes into western game production than eastern games on average.

They have higher standards for sales, that's about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

I just know one thing for an absolute fact.

Japanese games have far superior music.

The budgets are generally much higher for the AAA games in Western games. Money doesn't always result in a good quality game though, but is reflected in the quality of the graphical fidelity (textures, model work etc) which makes it perceived to be "of higher standard".

For some developers yes. A lot of western indie devs have better production values and gameplay than most shitty japanese endevours. Japs still do it better than europeons(looking at you piranha bytes).

Jeremy Soule beats out an awful lot of Jap stuff by himself, but otherwise you're correct.

It's called humility.
With that attitude they will never fall behind even when the Western industry manages to get good again.

What is your proof and evidence for this bold claim?

>TOR

As a majority probably, but the West has a select few composers who are fucking gods compared to any Jap composer

>dequandro
Holy shit

Those marketing costs are retarded. No wonder the industry is fucked.

proof and evidence for your image first, 'dequandro' seems too le-a style to be real

if by standard she means budget then maybe

Those marketing costs are nothing but Jew nonsense. They have to make sure everyone in the tribe gets paid.

They were even worse before, something like 300 million dollars marketing cost for Destiny, but one of the devs backpedaled when the game didn't sell as much, despite Kotick saying that the total cost of the game was 500 million dollars.

ToR also retracted their marketing cost, and a lot of companies have stopped releasing that information.

>Games are getting too expensive user, you have to pay more!
>50m on game dev
>500m on marketing

Literally kikes

Its probably fake. Now provide your evidence.

i'm not that guy, provide me your milkshake

I feel like this is satire.
Please, do tell me this is satire.

You assuming that it's real says a lot about you.

It says more about society and how often this shit actually happens than it does about some user.

what if it isnt

You quite literally have to pay that much for marketing, otherwise you may as well not exist. Just look at what happened to all of pic related's """""competition""""".

Hi Shlomo

They sure did.

>You quite literally have to pay that much for marketing
No, in the new era of Social media they do not need that much advertising budgets.
The costs are TV, out in public etc

holy fuck

To hell with standards, gonna post Hifumi.

This is the kind of person Japanese developers cater to.

They probably saw a game like The Witcher 3 and thought all western games were like it.

girls make some of the best waifus

that's because they know what guys want and how to get there

What?
TF2 is doing infinitely better than overmeme

husbandos > waifus