Im going to enjoy the fuck out of this game, the cutscenes alone are great

youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs?t=43m46s

youtube.com/watch?v=-s49dktg5_8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m37s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs?t=742
youtube.com/watch?v=pa2PH7zQVmU
picosong.com/wwZpQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to hate Rex and how he looked, but he's been growing on me a lot recently

>all these retarded shotafetishfags calling this guy a chad despite dying like a bitch over a women

Xenonblade 2 would be better if Pyra was the protagonist.

Is there a game this man makes where he DOESN'T go HAM as fuck?

Why were there so many Xenoblade threads this morning, lads?

One thread after another
Should we get a general?

possibly when the game comes out

Finally, a game actually worth playing.

fuck no

The new previews and latest direct reminded everyone that yes, this is an Xenoblade game, a game made by Monolith Soft, a game made by Takahashi (one of the greatest RPG producers of all time) and that the game will indeed be fucking amazing so quit freaking out and strap yourself in for another wild ride.

Oh god, the more I learn about the game the more it looks like another generic JRPG crap.

This is your blade for tonight.

I hope she sounds British

this, and normally I would be excited for the sequel to one of my favorite RPGs but damn does this look generic beyond belief.

GIF GORMOTT FIELD MUSIC

We've already heard her voice and she sounds like a bitchy Pyra.

Of course you will. Not like the shitch has any other games.

Show me a game that feels like a 90s Squaresoft classic but modernised without feeling like a homage you fat CUNT.

youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs?t=742
>No costumes
Fuck you that's one of the best things about X was having fun dressing in whatever I want.

Now you can "dress up" your weapon into whatever you'd like thanks to weapon upgrades.

>Gamespot and IGN gameplay
>Sound/music muted so their shitty mics can be heard over the game

>Gamexplain
>Music and sounds nearly bursting over their voices

God bless Gamexplain for being huge Xenoblade fans.

I'd rather dress up the ugly fucking MC. The one game with shitty base designs and admittedly well rendered 3d is the game they decide to remove armor reflecting your cosmetics.

thank fuck for that, we finally got to hear the climax on Gormott field

You guys are bores.

Sorry user but Rex is a working man and likes to stay in uniform just in case he needs to cloud diving or use his hookshot.

I want Torigoth's day theme instead

Honestly the more I see of the game, the more and more I like Rex's design. He looks way better in 3D than the 2D art. He's actually kind of cute.

Rex is a cutie

you sound upset

I want to rub his head and tell him "Go get 'em kid".

He deserves headpats

>the theme with lyrics blows the one from Xenoblade the fucc out.

It would have been a tradeoff for the Blades system, and it's a pretty good one, getting a new Rare Blade > getting a new armor.

I WANT TO FUCK THAT SWORD LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW HOLY SHIT WHY IS MY DICK SO HARD MAN

Just want to give him a hug.

He didn't deserve to be stabbed

>He looks way better in 3D than the 2D art
This is true for almost every design in the game. Apparently the worse the 2d drawings are the better the 3d models will be.

It was just a setup to make the moment when Jin becomes his Blade more powerful

at least monolith knows when to release a game. my holidays are spoken for.

The ost sounds better than the previous games and world actually has some interactivity which were lacking in the previous games. I don't jnow why Takahashi said this story would be more lighthearted though. From the info we know it's the complete oposite

I loved xenoblade, hated x. Should I buy 2? The story and world's blew my mind the first time do I think I'm gonna give them another chance

I think he meant the tone, but he also says it gets heavy/dark. Xenoblade 2 has the second darkest premise in the series but the lightest tone so far

what did you like about XC and hate about XCX

this one is supposed to be more like XC in that the open world is secondary to the story

chances are what you hated about X don't apply in XC2

>tfw got the collectors
cant wait to bump the ost in my car

Can I stab him with my penis?

Wait to see what people say about it, I know I'm going to enjoy exploring those Titans but nothing will come close to the Bionis and Mechonis in Xenoblade, really want a spinoff set on those that is Xenoblade X Elder Scrolls, X X.

OI, SHUUJIN!

can you change their outfits yet

Something about CHOCO's butts is just exquisite but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Confirmed no outfits.

This game apparently has a lot of cunny surprisingly.

i know its beautiful

Do you think no outfits was a way for them to keep the West from tampering with the lewd outfits?

If they had slutty costumes like the ones censored in X or breast sliders they would just get removed, but if they design the characters with large breasts as the complete design it’s probably harder to say no

i just wanna be able to mix and match shoes and armor for different looks

I think a lot of the effort that would've went into armors went into blades instead.

I'm guessing this is your way of fearmongering that NoA are somehow the reason we don't have customizable outfits.

I want Rex in me, actually.

The soundtrack is mother fucking god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=pa2PH7zQVmU

Something's that got me curious is whether or not the lead-up to Rex finding Pyra is going to also be an introduction to combat. Is Rex going to start out with some rando Blade that gets replaced by Pyra when he dies, a la Shulk's Junk Sword to the Monado? Or will we not be in control until we acquire the Aegis and really get the story rolling?

I think it's going to be the former. It lets us get a taste of the gameplay, gives a good excuse for why Rex only has Pyra at the start, and introduces the player to the concept of Blades dying when their Driver does.

I seriously hate that gameexplain guy. I don't know what it is about him but I just find him obnoxious.

What does it mean?

His voice is fucking awful, he has a ridiculous boston accent and can't speak right, and he's fat and ugly?

Yeah, he'll probably accidently pull up an enemy when he goes scavenging at the beginning of the game or something.

Maybe something to do with the story DLC, which is supposed to be set in Elysium.

Well true enough. Also you think that faggot could have put on some decent clothes. For fucks sake at least throw on a collared shirt. Looks like a druggie.

>Playable Torna
>gameplay is more like xcx

I always kind of wanted to get the Junk Sword back in Xenoblade. Like, super late game you just found it and you could swap to it like a Replica Monado. It wouldn't be good or some lethal joke weapon, it'd just be... there.

If there is a 'starter' Blade I kinda hope you can get it back just for kicks. Maybe even have a quest where you try to beat a boss with it despite how underpowered it is for the point in the game you get it back.

>American Oil Rig Simulator Chronicles X: Giant Titan Edition
I'd buy it.

I'm worried at how fucking slow the combat looks. Even against even leveled enemies. Also I'm not sure I get the cancel system. Are you just supposed to know how a particular weapon cancels?

You telling me you wouldn't?

It blows my mind how you weebs can still enjoy this shit. The cutscenses are fucking cringeworthy and this genre has not evolved since the PS2.

I mean, how can anyone play this over something like Witcher? This shit is awful.

Here, have this.

Swords are not allowed to post on this website, Pyra

>Torna
>not Argentum

>Flat with exposed ass
Excellent. This'll go well with unga.

>how can anyone play this over something like Witcher
I dont know, I feel that way about the witcher. The story is overrated bullshit, the combat is completely dogshit, the environment is bland. Gwent was the single best thing about it.

Can someone post or link the Sup Forums blade song.

I explained why this is probably the case above, the tradeoff for customizable outfits was unique Blades since the effort that goes into a single Blade is more than the same effort for multiple outfits. It's a great tradeoff since Blades are actually an exciting cosmetic addition as well as being relevant to combat.

The game has oc already? Post more

>Are you just supposed to know how a particular weapon cancels?
You're supposed to learn the pattern of its autoattacks and then do it at the very end, yes.

And battles were going pretty fast in the gameplay from yesterday.

picosong.com/wwZpQ/

From what I can tell, every weapon has a standard combo, and it's your job to figure out when that combo ends. It's the same every time, so all you have to do is wait for it to finish and use an art on the last auto-attack, which prompts a cancel and fills up your meter like mad.

The boss fight in one of the videos went pretty quickly (I think a couple of minutes) since the Treehouse guy was timing his cancels to get high-level Specials quickly.

I'm trying to avoid cutscenes outside the blade reveals

The blades look cool for the exception of one. And you know exactly which I'n talking about

the voice miss match one?

He should be wearing a button down with jeans at the very least.

Just bought a Wii Classic Pro Controller and Xenoblade Chronicles 1. Gonna pop it all in my Wii U this week and beat the game before Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

That's all I got, sorry buddy.

Hope you like it!

He is a male feminist.

The Wii Classic Pro Controller is nice, but I wish they'd let you use the Wii U Pro Controller on Wii games.

You better get on it, people aren't kidding when they say it takes 100 hours to finish

>XC1
>shulk, reyn and dunban shouting skills
>pretty noisy but you can tell what's going on

>XC2
>Rex + Pyra + Driver2 + Blade2 + Driver3 + Blade3 + Rex's companion dog thing ALL FUCKING YELLING AT ONCE

NO THANK YOU

You should watch those two, they're not plot important in any way.

It's been too long since I've been invested in a good ol' open world fantasy rpg, just wish I had a switch to play this on.