Miami or Monte Carlo

i'd like to see a 3D GTA in the UK.

LONDON

Tijuana

Somewhere in the USA.

Zimbabwe or chad

Las Venturas

in your mamas ass

In a world where the Europoors have been eradicated.

Texas and you can cross the border to Mexico

Vice City or some new place like a mid west area or maybe chicago

VIce city

Chicago or Liberty City; some urban metropolis. Maybe even Las Venturas.
LC may seem like an odd choice given 4, but 4 was utilizing the 360's trash-ass hardware RIGHT at the start of the generation.
I'd like to see something utilizing new hardware, using all the improvements it looks like RDR2 has.

And let's not kid ourselves, the urban part of GTAV;s Los Santos was the best; I'd prefer 0 filler and all killer, lots of compacted living spaces, alleyways, shit like that.

Why not Miami? Well tbqh I don't think it'll be at all interesting unless it takes place in the 80s. Then it loses its charm and Miami just becomes the US' largest concentration of seniors and cubans.

nazi america

Constantinople

Tokyo

this

a mexican cartel game would be cool

p.s im white soo, ya know...

They said Japan's road system is too complicated.

Also GTA is never ever taking place outside of the states.
Satire of the US' culture is 99% of the game's writing, having to do that for another country would require real effort and creativity, something Rockstar's writing team is certainly incapable of.

Liberty City

who gives a fuck if you're white. it's still a shitty idea, faggot

New Orleans. Main character is in the Asian mob that controls all the shrimp boats.

there has been a GTA London before

Then make it simple, this is a video game we're talking about. But then again the main demographic of GTA is North American normalfags so Japan would feel too foreign for them. It's probably just gonna be LA or NY again

>Tokyo
>posts chink

Heh, that's just a case of Early Installment Weirdness, my fellow human!

France

Istanbul

Literally a DLC for the first game, not a full title.
Ever since the HD Universe started it's pretty much certain that each GTA is just going to coast off of the US.
You simply can't make it appeal to buyers if all of the jokes are about things like UK politics and TV shows, all eyes are on the states, so all jokes about the states are relevant to all. If you start satirizing UK, Russian, etc., culture, it will only garner confusion.

Hawaii

Holy fuck she's Chinese? It's nice to see beautiful Chinese women they're a rare sight

If they made a GTA set in Anchorage, AK, would you play it?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_37J_UuIsU&t=105s

People would play it anyway because of brand-name recognition, but personally, I think the nature part of GTAV was the weakest.
RDR can keep its focus on large expanses and nature, GTA should stick exclusively to dense urban centres.

Detroit.

This. I want an endless desert as the world boundary instead of an endless ocean.

Ireland.

Except it would be fully mapped out to have every county since the country is tiny.

holy shit its genius

Vice City was boring

I can accept this

It's going to be in Vice City. Rockstar knows the fanbase will riot if its not.

London, god damn it.

Gonna post "Lawston" again because it's a cool idea. It's Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont

Raccoon City

>police chase you and politely ask for your gun if you have one out
>the coveted plastic butter knife
>mission involving faking having a TV license

>every radio station is Cara
no thanks

Fuck I'm retarded, meant to quote

Tokyo

>Londonistan

I want another smuggler's run.

London here, please stop asking for a London GTA game. Why would you want to drive in congested streets and fucking empty motorways? Leave a London crime game to a new IP with different direction and pacing.

and feral niggers

This

or maybe expand Vice City

>San Andreas has an original and HD universe representative
>Liberty City gets FOUR FUCKING GAMES not even counting pre 3D universe
>He still thinks Gta VIce isn't going to be a thing even though its the only one of the three not to get an HD counterpart yet

Modern Vice City could work, as long as they give us the synthwave station that was supposed to be in V

>Not a single person has said something about GTA VI taking place in the past
I'm proud of you retards, you're finally learning.

In my asshole

ROCKSTAR WOULD BE ABSOLUTE BONKERS NOT TO MAKE IT SYDNEY

>Be non-muslim
>Walk down the street
>Get publicly beheaded
>But it's alright because free healthcare fixes you up

GTA VI should take place in 70's Vice City

100% Miami

PRISON

>making a GTA Sydney with it's shitty street design and nothing to see outside of 2 landmarks

no thanks

It'll definitely be Miami.

I could see this, buzzing around in airboats dropping bodies in the bayou

Honestly the biggest thing I like about V is the map variety, LC/VC would really just be the same thing all around, Tokyo could really give us some variety

I have insider information that it's taking place in Southeast Asia. You heard it here first.

80's.