Western gaming hate thread
youtube.com/watch?v=N8fSQdwPDYY
youtube.com/watch?v=N7O5lesHCOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alanah Pearce thread?

Sure

without showing tits, blue eye lens and 300 dollar hair she is a typical british ugly slut

are you a fucking retard

>west is banned from making games
>gacha cancer will still be allowed to exist
>there will still be jap console games jampacked with DLC because waifufags will eat it up

>you will live to see East vs. West threads become a bannable offense within your lifetime
Feels good, man.

maybe in your dreams, neogaf

More like someone who knows current year gaming being 99% shit is not a regional thing

She's aussie you dumbshit

>Crying instead of making their own game

British descent

>Phil Fish is still around
I can't believe it

Can we just rename these threads "I'm scared of women" threads?

nigger nigger nigger nigger

>You failed us then, and you're still failing us now
So this is all a sham meant to make everyone miserable?

>he doesn't know people here took the islamic pill

>looking forward to no more retarded flamebait threads is SJW now

>flamebait

It's not "east vs west", it's "weeb faggots bitch and moan about the west"

Classic gold
youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4

both are shit

Modern western cultural and social tendencies are pure cancerous shit and of course it is reflected in everything produced by west, including video games.

>be kid
>live in japan
>get a xbox 360
>get cool dad to import western games
>they were all super cool and fun
I love the west!

What's bad in Islamic version?

TOO VOIRENT!

One R OF TV TIME UP!

GO STUDY TO BE DOCTAH!

>Modern
Western culture is rotten from its very origin.

Umaru is better than every cartoon the west has created but there were good cartoons made by the west about 60 years ago made by real talented people
Sure it's easier to find a budget jap game or anime that is better than a multi million dollar western production but still there is hope

>hope

I dont see the problem with the pic except bottom right and left.

Fuck that I'm a neet until I die or have to support the family

why dont you just go and to japan guy

This is very good copypasta because the original writer was clearly such a deluded retard weeb that he never even considered that Nips have been trying to copy the west for many centuries now.

why don't you go live in a muslim country?

Is there a law that requires western studios to make black women have shit hair? Even Michelle Obama and Oprah fixed their hair like every black woman does

God help us all.

She is not better than those poor cuban girls you fuck for 5 dollars or a beer and sandwich

What game?

Payback

D I V E R S E

the beyond good and evil girl is cute

Traditional western values have all the benefits, without the violent inbred pedophiles.

so you guys are trying to keep this thread alive

nfs payback has one of those too

I feel like they showed one in Far Cry 5 as well

Left looks like a child, right looks like a real woman and someone I'd hang out with. Thanks fellow Sonybro!

Which is more cancerous, the microtransaction, season pass, and loot box model that big name publishers are pushing, or the ‘games are serious business’ holier than thou shitfests developers are pushing?

I dunno what shithole you live in, but I pity you if this abomination on the right is a "normal woman" to you,

>Hating based Devolver

wtf i love diversity now

if that is ellie's mom we know why she is so flat

Movie QTE simulators are the most cancerous.

waifushit

>diverse they are all black

Kill all weeb faggots

Maybe diverse is a code word for anti-white. Makes you think.

t. newfag
Go back to neofag.

You might be onto something, Sup Forums-kun.

there is a fat girl in the pic that could be it

Fuck you alanah is alright.

what said

All of those boards are weeb.
/cgl/ is cancerous though, basically tumblr.

>All these eurocucks who want to be Japanese so bad

Redditmind

>picture is full of rebbit memes
Pottery.

I can't chose the worst of those, but I can choose the lesser evil and that's season passes, everything else is too shitty and cancerous too equaly compete between each other.

I'd rather that blonde from Ys Oath in Felghana

>m-muh yurop
O B S E S S E D
B
E
S
E

If I wanted to see ugly women, I'd go to walmart

Who's Brian?

>deleted
Justice is served

Brian Altano, IGN

Degenerate thot Kinu Nishimura (bad at anatomy, misogynistic boob armor, weebshit anime style) vs yass queen Dina "Petite Mistress" Abou Karam (woke, superior western style, diverse, signal boosts qpoctwoc voices)

>Diversity means black stereotypes
Have we gone full circle back to the late 80s / early 90s? Can we get that one kid in a wheelchair in everything again?

Honestly, I want to know how Bioware Montreal found so many fucking incompetent people to work on a single game together. Getting someone who doesn't know basic anatomy to do character modeling for your $100 million+ project takes some nuts.

>Love gothic lolita and other lolita fashion
>Every girl into them herself is the most unbearable, catty, bitchy asshole of a person ever

>hating on Devolver
Fuck you, jewboy.

>only two of these games have been released.

>if you dont like lootcrates just dont buy them user! vote with your wallet
>there are people who spent atleast 2k on this shit
"vote with your wallet" is nothing but an excuse for publishers to release more and more lootcrate shit in games nowdays

You mean Wheels?

So literally only one man was spamming this Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums? How embarassing.
You people should rise up and tell all Sup Forumsacks to fuckoff. Can't remember how many times I've been telling you people this. They are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

"Regressive" culture is too involved in video games nowadays, so it's natural opposition - Sup Forums will now always be involved too.
Both are shit, but if I had to choose I'd choose Sup Forums over tumblr and shit.