Do healers have to keep on eyes on their aggro?

Do healers have to keep on eyes on their aggro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLMV8Nx6Nr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck is aggro.

I don't play mmos

No. Tanks job, and even if they lost aggro it's just a taunt away.

t. Tank

Used to, but most MMOs have been dumbed down enough that healer aggro isn't a big deal.
In the days of yore, though, you could easily pull by overhealing.

Some games increase aggro on healers the more they heal.

You gonna make a thread every time a new episode comes out aren't you?

Why does he want the other guy to fuck the cake?

I wonder if this will become another sissy thread

not anymore
only matters right in the beginning of the fight if you heal before the tank touches the enemies
even then the tank should easily be able to get the aggro

What anime and why does the fat ass look like the typical big ugly bastard in hentai

Mabinogi

Gimmi the sauce, bitch!

AAH! HU UH!

Glasslip.

Nevermind then.

>plays a female character
>is a literal cuck in real life

Really makes you think.

Just because he let his senpai fuck the love of his life it doesn't make him a cuck.

Not these days they don't

Fuck you niggers whats the ACTUAL source of OP

That's a cuck my dude.

netjuu

FFXIV

Recovery of an MMO junky.

I'm this one.
Because these were useless.

Rarely these days.

>WoW
>M+ Maw of souls on Tyrannical on high #
>Healer generates threat on the boss the entire fight while the tank cant hit the boss.
>Add spawns with that same threat table and instantly gibs the healer.

?
youtube.com/watch?v=CLMV8Nx6Nr0

Netju its about a Neet girl who p;lays to many MMOs.

>healslut online
>beta cuck offline
Is Sakurai /ourguy/?

All non-tank classes typically have threat drop abilities. While it's not realistic or necessary to be using them on cooldown there are usually important points in some boss fights (phase change, adds spawn) to hit aggro drop. In a very small number of cases healers will want aggro on groups of enemies (since healers often get bubbles to stop damage temporarily or speed boosts) so that they can run them to where the boss is being tanked, thus allowing dps to aoe them down while not losing uptime on boss (important for hard dps check fights)

*Normalfag

I bet sakura chan is gonna start trying to manipulate her ingame from going out with chad.

This. In many older, pre-wow, mmos, you could peel aggro over healing. This is also why tanks having aggro was even more important, swapping targets and throw heals all crazy was bad news for healers.

As a healer, I like to keep my eyes focused on the biggest, hardest, thickest thing in the room.

Trinity is bad game design.

?

You'd better have something damn good to replace it with or you're just gonna go down the same road as gw2

What's wrong with GW2?

I disagree

How do I keep my eyes on 30 year old NEET women who play as men in MMOs?

Everyone does everything
Every class has the exact same role with different colour particle effects and the only counterplay for monster attacks is to not get hit in the first place or press your one healing skill
It's boring as shit. Thankfully they started to move away from that a bit with HoT

It's a boring, unorganized clusterfuck.

Arenanet constantly bitching about the trinity to advertise their shit game is probably why people some people are convinced it's "Bad design"

anyone who legitimately believes it's bad design is a fucking idiot. The problem isn't the trinity, the problem is when games implement shit that is boring, samey and repetitive which is something GW2 managed to do without the trinity

Why is Sakura such a cuck?

Playing as a healslut does that.

Tank dies healers fault,
Healers die tanks fault,
Dps dies own damn fault.

True in 1995, true now. Fuck off.

Nope. Its bad for pvp though.

Trinity provides more ways to enjoy a game. Healing is very different from tanking and dps, someone who loves to heal won't be able to find something as satisfying. Games that don't use this system like GW2 eventually devolves into needing certain classes/specs to meaningfully progress on anything. The community will always devolve it into whats basically needing the trinity anyway. Its a good system with no equal or better.

One thing i hate the most about some mmos is that entire fucking classes are a single role. I get why they do it but its simply objectively bad and lowers variety by a lot. Its not worth it, a lot of people simply won't play if you don't have decent class variety or the class type with the role type they want. Being pigeonholed into a single fucking role for the entire fucking character sucks. I don't care enough to level up a different class that i don't like as much just to play a different role. Fuck you MMO devs, you lazy cunts.

If you mean "fucking classes are a single role" being a problem as in every class is either a "Dps" or a "tank" or a "healer" then I don't see how you fix that unless you have a game with very few classes.

But most MMOs have like, multiple classes of each role each bringing different utility skills

You're a fucking moron and you know nothing about game design.

Here's a shocking totally out there thought but maybe people enjoy playing a role in games.

No wait that would mean playing things for fun and you're on Sup Forums so obviously that never occurred to you.

>Bottom right
I've been watching this animu and I have no idea what that even means???

what the fuck are you on about

i was asking if you were implying that all classes are mixed role as in "dps heals" "dps tank" "heals tank"

it cleaning a rug with a sticky roller

But in the show she does it when ever an awkward moment happens in-game. Is it just one of those Jap things that don't make sense to an English viewer?

its just a weird stress relief for the character

t. modern mmorpg """"""tank"""""