Does she have feelings for Mario?

Does she have feelings for Mario?

no she's mine
/thread
fpbp

Well considering Peach clearly doesn't give a shit about Mario, he should give ol' Pauline a call.

They're been broken up for decades.

She loves Mario, she's not going to be bullied into marriage by a plumber to one-up a fatass turtle, or vice versa. She's not that kind of girl.

wasn't it established in the vs. dk games that she's his girlfriend?

either way the songs say more than enough

What if she tried to pull the same thing with Pauline?

How do we know she loves Mario?

That song is pretty convincing for her having feelings for Mario

No.

No, they're good friends there.

well she belongs to this user

Feelings of admiration. New Donk City is her current love.

She kissed his huge ugly oily nose several times

Is that really love?

Is there a way to repeat the festival? I'll be kind of disappointed if there isn't.

They purposely left the situation (including Peach) in the air to see how fans react

Talk to the guy in the music hall.

Baller.

The English version of the song was changed to sound more like she was asking Mario specifically. The last song shows peach loves more, assuming that's from peach perspective and wasn't changed in the English version.

She kissed him on the mouth in one of the 2D games if you get the true ending.

But mostly no one cares

What game?

You're lying, there's never been a 2D Mario with that ending.

Your right I didn't remember it correctly it was his bottom lip or something.

>bottom lip

do you not know what the word lip means?

Still counts I guess. He got multiple kisses so don't think that counts as "oh she was just being nice" or what ever.

Pauline wears Mario's hat after beating Darker Moon. Peach doesn't

I can't get over how cute that little Donkey Kong hop-dance is.

No. Didn't know it had a meaning.

is that his mouth or a chin fold

it feels like they are trying to make peach more unlike able,

why are her eyes crossed

That's his bottom lip. Don't they they've ever drawn him with a chin fold. He's meant to be a little chubby not fat.

So like pic related drew it?

She loves jumpman.

She is thinking about getting spitroasted by them both though

Mario is jump man Pauline herself confirmed it.

Jumpman lives

Exactly like that. I didn't even it was referencing that until now.

>Smiles with painful eyes
“M-maybe in another life...”

I'd say so.

Why is Mario such a manlet?

Because he hasn't been eating his mushrooms.

he may be a manlet but he dances like a giant faggot

You're clashing

Manlet are supposed to be chads in the marioverse

hes trying to get rid of his shroom addiction

Good, that way, Rosalina can take the goddamn throne as the chronological heir to it, and send the useless blow-up doll to the beach where she's happiest.

I'm not clashing, YOU'RE clashing!

matpat pls

If peach is a blowup doll then rosalina is one too, anyway why would you rosalina to replace peach? You want her to get kidnapped making her a real peach clone?

These ladies don't seem to mind.

Rosalina can better tussle with Bowser, leaving Peach to marry Mario with minimal headache (since Bowser won't really know where she is).

Although at this point, I'd be going after Pauline or especially Rosalina, if I were Mario.

The better question to ask is, which of the two would actually be a good wife to Mario and support him?

That dance is kind of embarrassing. If everything else in that moment wasn't so great, I might have died from cringe. Seeing it here isolated without the music and spectacle, it really highlights how bad it is.

(You)

Fuck you, it's a 10/10 reference and it's cute as heck..

rosalina
who marosa here?

Toadette

>Thanks for constantly risking your life to save me every time I get kidnapped, which happens ad nauseum
>here's peck on the nose, you greasy wop.

>those proportions

Jesus Christ, if Mario fingered Peach with more than 1 finger he'd rip her apart.

wheres the purse at?

Why would Mario want Peach and not Pauline? Does Mario just have shit taste?

On the way up the skyscraper, when you go from building to building on girders, below that if I remember right

Is she going to die if they ever have sex?

They both would. the only problem is if Pauline would be okay with Mario always leaving to go save peach, the up side is he at least he gets Gets the girl and look less like cuck to others if he gets with Pauline.

Video game characters don't have feelings.

Why is there only like 3 or 4 good r34 Pauline pics?

Artists what are you waiting for?

>Mario
>letting anyone stay in trouble, especially Peach

I wouldnt be surprised if they got back together. I mean Pauline shows up and appreciates Mario in the same game peach does the opposite for the first time. one of the devs said this was meant to take a deeper look in Mario and peachs relationship, so I guess it's one sided love since get he got absolutely nothing from her.

he's not into the minutiae of municipal government, he just wants to jump on things and yell weehee wahoo

That's my point. If he got with Pauline he'd have to constantly leave her for a while to go save peach or whoever is in trouble.

WHERE ARE THE FAPFICS

All this arguing back and forth and nobody realizes that Mario already knows where to get it

Is Peach a human or is she just a deformed Toad

What's the reference? It looks familiar, but I don't know.
It just looks off. No grace to it whatsoever.

Go play Donkey Kong.

Dk

Homo Nintendus, same as Mario

The better question is what kind of pantsu is she wearing?

I still haven't caught this fucker. How do I catch him?

She'd have to understand considering he saved her too. Mario wouldn't be the type to cheat.

Oh, she's doing that weird animation from Donkey Kong? I know the one, but I didn't catch the reference. That's kind of neat. But it doesn't help the fact that she looks like an autist up on the stage. I mean she seemed so cool and glamorous up to this point. And then she starts hopping like a dork. I dunno, I feel like if there was more "oomph" to it, then it might've worked.

crouch, move in, throw cappy
Running will scare it from further away (I think)

It’s just bouncing from one heel to the other I think you’re just being autistic

Should I break open the moon boxes immediately or should I finish the other moons first?

>New Donk City
>See some retard staring at the lone building far off
>"You need to be a clown or something to get there!"
>Faggot expects me to buy a suit
>Go to the tallest building with the moped timed challenge
>Start it and drive straight off, flying far past everything and towards the building
>Fucking made it
>Didn't need some gay clown suit

how come Pauline was in the moon while Peach wasn't? is Nintendo trying to tell us something?

>Someone likes something you like.
>"I know it's so cute! I love it! Sugoi! Kawaii!"
Someone doesn't like something you like.
>"It's just a simple dance, jeez, no need to make a big deal about it."

You needed to be a clown to make him laugh. You can also do a double dive long cap jump (is there a name for this?) to make it there from the pool.

True but it might get to her that he always going out to save another girl, I mean they did brake up before.

Pauline is the new (old) waifu for the Mario series. Peach is finished.

i'm laughing so hard, just thought you should know

Exactly. Peach for the first doesn't care about Mario much but we have Pauline over here trying to be his 1up girl, but knowing Nintendo Mario and peach will go back to normal in the next game.