youtube.com/watch?v=ou4lPJFx7ek
imdb.com/name/nm5294158/
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/929967775866544128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gimme a hug, thunder loli.

Are you sure about that?

>want thunder loli as my main blade
>mfw I never roll her

If this post is a 5, everyone in this thread will get Musubi on their first roll

thank fuck

7 for Teni roll

Is Rex /ourchad/?

Do I have to play the first one or does it not matter?

it doesn't matter

Nop, but you get a better view of the franchise and battle mechanics.

1 and X would help you understand Monadology and it's possible there are links between the games but you don't need to.

>Ends up having a pleasant heart-to-heart/quest-line

Who the fuck does her face remind me of

I just want her to have a better voice is all. English dub will probably make her sound older.

>Every Xenoblade thread is going to start as a waifu post
Just kill me

I just wanted to start with a different OP than normal and I like the thunder loli's design

>probably wont get the game at launch
>Getting Tiny Metal, Battle Chef Brigade, maybe Xenoverse 2 on black Friday

I might rent it through that gamestop program or something. I really dont think I'm gonna like XC2 that much. The combat looks less engaging than X's, the designs are hit and miss, random blades is annoying and I can tell they'll be a grind to get the ones I find cool.

I just dont feel like wasting the $60 when I could get a couple interesting looking indie games, and I guess a dumb fanservice fighter in the same ballpark.

It's not a waifupost. it's just a drawing of one of the characters from the game.

I'd be glad to!

It's fine for liking it I just hate how the Rare Blades made people go waifu crazy.

I'm going to fuck this ginger cunt-bag and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

It's ok to be poor and no one will judge you if you nig out and buy Madden 2013 in 2017,

I may be poor right now, but I know when I feel a game is worth it.

Bought X at launch and it was my favorite game of 2015

I dunno dude, all the pre-release stuff looks boring as shit because they only show early-game stuff and the presenters are bad, but the systems in the game have real potential to be incredibly fun once you upgrade your Blades to do Arts faster and master Fusion Combos, which they've shown a grand total of 2 clips of for some reason

>but I know when I feel a game is worth it
I'm surmising you mean this in a personal sense? Cause there's no way you won't objectively get your money's worth out of the game.

guys what does it feel like when a blade is pouring their energy beams into you during battle?

Not the way you're hoping it feels like unfortunately.

Feels like kino bird juice from

I wonder what it smells like. Haha.

Do it yourself, neofag.

what will be xenoblade 2's "shit just got real" theme? youtube.com/watch?v=wyU-Hh9z8bI

Wanna sniff that sock

This is probably gonna be like the only game I get if I buy a Switch, but fuck it this game looks too good to not play.

Do blades actually work like gacha or are just memeing?

Poppi and Tora is never leaving my party.

8:50
youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs?t=8m50s

I wish I could have Poppi with Rex. The only good nopon was Riki.

Is it possible to get repeats?
Tora is cute!

Tora seem like a fun character to have. Tatsu is really the only Nopon that's actually bad. For one that he's just a joke character and the joke wasn't funny the first time. Second he wasn't really useful in the game so there's really nothing to really say about him that wasn't negative. Tora and Riki both are characters that are fun to talk to and have a personality that's more than just a joke.

As far as we know. No, you can't get repeats.

>my seiyuufu still hasn't been announced to be voicing a blade

>waifu posting is now posting a picture of a female character without comment

>bird is girl
time to wait on japan to do their shit

Sup Forums seriously needs a /waifu/ board. At the very least Sup Forums needs a waifu general.

A cloaca is a cloaca.

>Implying that would stop me from fucking it's cloaca

She still has a mouth

Every board is a waifu board, if you don't like it you can always go back.

>start playing xenoblade
>british accents

>being a dubfag

Just fucking leave then instead of trying to police discussion. You're never going to stop waifu talk, it is a cornerstone of Sup Forums, and if you can't deal with that, this isn't the place for you.

>not liking the British accents
XC1's dub is honestly god-tier and better than the Japanese audio, Adam Howden is amazing as Shulk.

>/hm/ is a waifu board
>/y/ is a waifu board

Get real you pathetic weeb. Your 2d qt will never be real.

>playing sub in XC1
>when it has one of the best English dubs in Japanese media

>start playing any other game
>generic american dub low tier trash with awful voice direction

wow gee, you just got used to that shit

Husbando boards than. Big difference.

Careful when talking about shitty dubs, you're going to trigger the inevitable autist who thinks you can't comprehend VA quality if it's not in your native language.

to be fair, most anime is incredibly overacted in the Japanese dub

>overacted
God forbid someone actually tries.

>literally participation awards

Americans underact, have you heard the English Zelda's "cry"?

youtube.com/watch?v=TMnl3W5QP7Q

It even sounds like it has some motifs from Engage the Enemy.

>b-b-b-but americans
dumb weeb

Nice argument.

whataboutism is not an argument

>English Zelda
>American

Are you deaf or just autistic?

Cold Steel I title screen was fucking amazing for this. Characters change costume, and the people on the train near you change depending on the mission, or if character's haven't warmed up to you yet or not.

Listening to this while looking at it is max comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=ou4lPJFx7ek

You were implying that dubs are better, so it is an argument.

Not him, but you do realize that was just an American putting on an aggressively fake accent, right?

no, I was implying that Japanese dubs for anime are also garbage and sound incredibly stilted and overacted outside of the hype moments. I never said a thing about English dubs.

yeah I can definitely see that

source?

Are they giving review copies to random whofags that will break embargo and spoil everything or just popular reviewers?

IT'S OUR BOY VANDHAM

imdb.com/name/nm5294158/

>Patricia is an American Canadian Actor/VA from rural Upper Michigan.

That image is full of shit designs

NEW BLADE.

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/929967775866544128

>new

Not really, we'd gotten that art for Roc last week.

Does that guy on the left have boobs?

>two bows

>bows
They're sickles, m8.

They're sickles dumbass

>implying two bows
>implying two eyes

How do the blind post here.

fag

Tomorrow is our girl

They're kamas or scythes you living embodiment of your reaction pic retard.

sickles don't usually have curved handles, also the blue of the blade doesn't stand out much at all. see

>thread is people being mean to each other instead of a Homura funposting thread

Funny, all of those people who responded to you were able to tell they were sickles just fine. Are you sure the problem isn't with you?

>the blue of the blade doesn't stand out much at all

Huh, coloring on this pic is different from last week's despite being the same art. Wonder why that is?

Hey baby what's cooking?

This is Japan time. The Humura funposting thread is over here

Is it supposed to look like the bird has giant titties?

>pic of driver using her tail and ass to masturbate since she doesn't have a cunt
Pure kino

I don't truest them to not spoil every rare blade.

That's literally what they did with Pokemon (Unless you gave a shit about Literal yacht anchor)