Tekken 7

>Harada says that the latest build was made available to check out for those who attended the Tekken World Tour Finals and it is quite far along. For now they’re only waiting on first-party approval and it shouldn’t take much longer.
siliconera.com/2017/11/13/tekken-7-rematch-function-input-lag-reduction-fix-works-geese-howard-arriving-soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
twitter.com/_bazztek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
explain this shit, limb based combateers.

Damn this already on 400k views. Shit is gonna blow up more than Geese.

The call that saved Tekken

This is sickening. I'm tired of seeing this shitty game everywhere.

Just wait for xv-kun to kill another thread
Enjoy your threads, they'll never be fun again

This is awesome and based as fuck, stay triggered

If you say so, XV-kun.

rematches in player lobbies gonna be amazing.

Also curious to how many frames they manage to shave off. last time they shaved .6 frames, if they manage to remove 2 frames, PS4 version might just become viable

Dumb XV-kun poster

Can you FF faggots fuck off to your own threads? Stop pretending you play Tekken.

I played Tekken 3 and watched the Tekken movies :^)

its a shame they couldnt get Kazuma Kiryu in.

They need to fix this shit ASAP

I play Tekken and i'm already sick of seeing that fanboy in every thread, even in this one. They'll just all turn into XV bullshit

>I play Tekken
Post your player data right now.

I don't really care about either irrelevant series. I'm just taking joy in seeing them trying to keep themselves above water.

he is going to be so fucking op.....

>fanboy in every thread,
>don't acknowledge him or give hin attention
>he gets no (You)'s and gives up

Stop being underage and welcoming him. If you truly never cared about this nigga you wouldn't be so triggered over him.

Report and Ignore him
He's never leaving and he'll only play tekken just for noctis.

People said the same thing about Eliza. She's trash.

That's just the opponent not accepting the match prompt. They just didn't bother making a message for situations like those.

Perfectly in line with Tekken7 spirit. For a moment I feared it would be a half-serious character.

He'll literally reply to himself and reply to everyone else talking about it, that's won't work with him

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

wtf I hate Master Raven now

>OH WOW MY ANIME EMO BOY MADE IT INTO TEKKEN!! I'M GOING TO PLAY TEKKEN!!!!
>Realization hits
>MAN FIGHTING GAMES SUCK, THEY ARE SO HARD. SPAMMING FAGGOTS ALWAYS BE ME!!

This'll get Namco a few sale then it'll go back to normal once the massacre ends.

y-you're telling me this whole time no one wanted to play me?

>This'll get Namco a few sale
Mission accomplished

>think Tekken 7 sucks
>see
>mfw

Then ignore him. This is fucking Sup Forums. No one is in your bloody face little bitch. You give this nigga way to much attention despite hating him.

He looks unironically cooler than in his own game

You've never been in XV threads, he'll reply and insult everyone and even changes his writing style to make other people reply to him just so he can keep going. His life is XV
twitter.com/_bazztek

Why is no one talking about how Harada said that they already reduced the input lag in the game but no one even noticed.

Can you fuck off already BidKlues? You entirely life is literally being obsessed with me because you're so fucking triggered over XV.

>You've never been in XV threads,

Because i don't care for FF. Even if I did i still wouldn't give a fuck.
>he'll reply and insult everyone and even changes his writing style to make other people reply to him just so he can keep going.

If its that obvious you could easily ignore and reply to the actual people you know that isn't that faggot.
>you niggas actually managed to get a shitposters twitter

Bruh tell me right now this isn't pure obsession with the faggot? How the fuck do you let a shitposter on Sup Forums bother you that much? This ain't real life, the guy ain't in your face. Final Fantasy faggots truly are cucks.

My god this is so fucking dumb, i can't believe they wasted the slot on this shit!!!!

That guy you're responding to is the actual FFXV shitposter who goes into ever FFXV thread to shit on XV, he dumps copy pasta and meme shitposts and calls everyone XV-kun, and also posts links to twitter for a person he stalks that defends XV. That guy is literal cancer and is always on full shitpost against XV mode.

Who the fuck is XV-kun

>mfw ffxiv and t7 threads will collide

A boogeyman that shitposters in XV'FF/SE related threads spout towards anyone who defends XV.

>slot memes
Is this a Smash thread? Slots aren't limited.