When did you realize that CDPR was dead?

When did you realize that CDPR was dead?
youtu.be/Rwx1N5BbqaY
>Online is necessary, or very recommended if you wish to achieve a long-term success.
Inb4 lootboxes in CP2077

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBuoexbVEFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess you can say they jumped the shark

Thats pretty depressing but i have witcher 3 so fuck'em

when did you realize you suck cock?

Who memed Witcher into "great games". Three isn't even an RPG but a glorified adventure game. Also, interview is straight up we want more cash. Fuck em.

Elex is better than W3, not to speak of G1 and G2 and even G3 with mods and fixes

Summary:
>CDPR want into multiplayer
>They believe that you need to have online to be successful
>They want to make more multiplayer/online games.
>They want to connect their games like Blizzard does (something like getting Card Backs in Gwent for playing CP2077).
>Gwent won't be made into a more welcoming/casual friendly game until next year.
>They want to expand GOG Galaxy
So basically they want to become Blizzard + Valve 2.0. aka the ultimate form of cancer.

>Elex is better than W3
LOL

The truth hurts you waifufagging Witcherbabies. Elex is a proper RPG, this fact alone makes it better than Witcher. Not to talk about all the casualization crap, the shallow quests. Basically only thing Witcherbabies see is muh graphics and waifuposting.

Witcher had terrible waifus though.

ELEX IS A MEME!!!!
MEME
E
M
E

MEME!!!

>When did you realize that CDPR was dead?

Witcher 3 Act 3

>Lose all their best staff
>Go from managing the non drm platform GOG to this
>Likely will stop making pure RPG
It's over

>polacks
>do anything

lol the only thing the witcher was good is because they steal everything from other games and sapkowski books

>When did you realize that CDPR was dead?
When I played Witcher 3 outside of the Baron's questline.

Your post is a meme.

ITT: retards who don't remember Dark Souls online element

>Muh autistic genre definitions.

this

they mentioned their next game will have "at least some online element"
this will probably be their approach, the usual haters be hating on them just because of that chink youtuber

>because of that chink youtuber
Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=wBuoexbVEFE

This

They got a grant from the EU to research tech on how to make that shit work better didn't they
Avoid lagstab type of shit

>believing this when they literally made a shitty CCG riding on lootbox trend and pretending to be Blizzard
CDPR are shit.
CD Projekt is a fucking PUBLISHER, they want to earn the most money possible. Just because they have few retards making games under them doesn't mean shit.
If something will earn them money, they will do it.
The only reason they didn't go full EA cancer is because they can't afford to do that yet.

So people hate Witcher 3 because of this month old video?

Your butthurt is delicious.Cry moar.

people hate witcher because they love to be contrarians

You're all over the place, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

>hate Witcher 3
cdprojekt*

this trend of digging any tidbit of clickbaity incriminating info on cdprojekt started since that video, witcher 3 haters have always been around

Soon they will backpedal on whole drm free stuff.
Just admit it, human is asshole by default. Some form of control is needed.
>cyberpunk need online component
>need to be tied to gog account to be played
>this is not drm guys, honest

DaS is perfectly playable without online though, maybe CDPR is hyping it too much for the normie crowd but multiplayer sounds more integral to CP2077.

So now we start shitposting about a game that will be released in 3 years?
Isnt that pretty pathtic?
Isnt it pathetic as well to post the same thread for days straight?

Pretty much this.
Like always with everything on the Internet you could be a saint and people on the WEBZ would still hate you.
CdProject did a fantastic job so far in making games and not shitting on customers.
The only time people complained was when they sued pirates for copyright something everybody should do.

Get out namefagging gay faggot ass queer.

t.western cuck
Everybody in Poland that is at least barely interested in gaming industry knows this shit since first game.
It's funny to look at westerners getting shocked over common knowledge.

you mean the workers condition?
i am not a westerner nor i care, there are tons of other imports i consume on daily where the actual people who make them are treated just as bad, i dont hear anyone else saying a thing either, this is why i dont give a crap about that video

W3 literally is toggle detective mode and spam attack to win loool

Not an argument.

When did OP realize that forcing this meme doesnt work?

>expecting a game named Cyberpunk to not have online-components in the Year of our Lord 2017