Most Anticipated Game

>Most Anticipated Game
>No Metroid Prime 4

if it ain't got an ebin cinematic trailer it isn't hype enough

it's not coming next year

You knows less than nothing about this game. They didn't even have a full fucking development team when they announced it. That's why it's not nominated.

This

We'll get it in early 2019 at the best. I'd be amazed if it hit the shelves in 2018.

Only autistic kids get excited for a fucking splash logo for a game made by unknown devs. Fuck off Switch shills.

I don't want another Prime title. It's been concluded.

I want a new game. Nothing has to carry over from the others.

It just needs to be Metroid.

seething. I'm not even hype for MP4 at all, just saying it how it is - all of those "most anticipated" games are just a cinematic trailer with no gameplay footage whatsoever yet, the whole thing is a complete farce.

>It's been concluded
did you not see the 100% ending of prime 3 or something

I keep telling you people, it's a fucking monkey's paw. We should have just left it at 3 but nooooooo, gotta get some more blood from that stone.

Wait for more information before being anticipated for MP4 or not.

What are the chances of a prime trilogy port for the Switch? I haven't played any of them

>People stil want Metroid SJWPrime

>game internally developed by Nintendo
>uknown devs
sony negroid spotted

Monster Hunter World has plenty of gameplay.

Sakamoto said in an interview that he couldn't remember if Prime 4 development started right before or right after Samus Returns. Samus Returns development started in 2015.

meant to say "most" rather than "all"

It's not a part of the first Prime trilogy, it's something new. Having Prime in the title is a convenient shorthand for first person 3D Metroid now, so the title stays.

It doesn't matter you can move on regardless and leave it open-ended.

Prime 3 was already pushing it with scraping together a story. I feel like only a handful of people saw the MP4 reveal for what it actually was: last-second announcement because of the AM2R/SR feedback. It was just Nintendo acting like they ever gave a shit.

Not to mention MP3 is also where I believe Nintendo caused irreversible damage to the series by splintering the fanbase. Voiced protagonists are cancer to this series. It basically created a Sonic n' Friends image that should never have been considered a good decision.

Basically what I'm saying here is I'm sick of Phazon its a gimmick at this point.

I'm sure plenty of you Sylux-fags will be rearing to tell me how wrong I am.

That's what I want but that is an assumption with nothing to back it up unfortunately.

Tanabe already said a couple of years ago that the story of Phazon and Dark Samus is over and the next game will be about something else. Also remember that we already do have two games with Metroid Prime in the title that have nothing to do with Metroid Prime the creature.

Yeah and those are spinoffs I want a legit entry.

>leave it open-ended.
no you can't, it's not like fusion where it's at the end

>Prime 3 was already pushing it with scraping together a story.
prime was always envisioned as a trilogy

there is no voiced protagonist in prime 3

phazon is gone, confirmed

any more inquiries?

Fun fact, this game is almost guaranteed to be shat on and despised eternally, even worse than Other M. High expectations and the worst nintendo fanbase is not a good combination

Did Samus Returns sell well?

>always envisioned as a trilogy

Should be easy enough to prove then.

Regardless, my point was that MP3 was the weakest of the three. Dark Samus brought back for no reason and also ruins the significance of the fight in Echoes. It's not bad it's just stretching for a plot to use.

prime 3 was the weakest because they had to cater to the wii audience, prime 4 is confirmed more in the style of 1

Ace combat 7 is all that matters not this trash

>worst nintendo fanbase
>not fire emblem

The Smash fanbase exists you know

We don't know who's actually working on it you stupid faggot. If it isn't Retro it's going to fucking suck.