"TAKE THAT, XBONE X SOLD OUT ON JAPAN, IT'S GOING TO SELL SO MUCH, SONY AND NINTENDO BTFO!"

>"TAKE THAT, XBONE X SOLD OUT ON JAPAN, IT'S GOING TO SELL SO MUCH, SONY AND NINTENDO BTFO!"

Jesus fuck, is there any way that Microsoft can be more of a loser?
How long until Microsoft confirms that they are not going to keep making exclusive games for it and it's only going to be a Windows 10 Third-Party Games Player?

dualshockers.com/xbox-one-x-sold-out-japan/
kotaku.com/here-are-the-xbox-one-xs-japanese-sellout-sales-figures-1820499120

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2013/05/24/xbox-one-microsoft-aims-for-1-billion-lifetime-sales-100-million-xbox-360-units/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Xbox brand doesn't give a single shit about Japan, so the fact it even sold 1K is impressive, I still bet at least 90% of those are foreigners living in Japan too.

Dude imagine being a Jap kid in Japan and your parents bought you a fucking Xbone

I always find it so sad when parents give they children the wrong gift, but they give the gift with love
It's like, fuck dude, it's sad, it's tough being a parent

>Parents get you clothes as a gift
>You don't like how they look or they don't fit quite right but you still wear them occasionally anyways
I have no idea why my parents couldn't get my measurements right, pants they pick out would always be like 2-3 inches too short.

>Xbone X sold 1639 units
>PS4 Pro still relevant, selling 6028 units

yeah. btfo. sure

christ

>switch double the entire rest of the list combined

damn

Imagine if the parents buy the Xbone 'cause it's on sale, and their son only want a videogame to play the new Monster Hunter
But it will only launch for Xbone on the west, and on Japan is exclusive for the PS4, and the parents thought that it was the same stuff and it would launch on Japan

Japs are fucking loving the Switch, it's actually amazing

This is actually pretty sad
Xbox One has it tough since it's announcement with the sharing game stuff and etc.
If it was sold out on big retailers, and it only sold 1,600k copies, even the big retailers on Japan don't have any hope left for it
See so many exclusives being canceled left and right and the console dying each passing year is so fucking sad

Only for that week, every time else the PS4 has been at the top of the charts.

You need to remember that the whole Xbox family has never stood any real ground in Japan. The only times they gained ground was when there was some niche weeb game that was exclusive on it like those 360 Idolmaster games. Japan has always been a Nintendo or Playstation dominated nation.

Still, not only in Japan
Here in Brazil, Xbox One has also not been selling too much, all round the globe really
And seeing Microsoft destroy so many game companies and canceling Scalebound, fuck
And also butcher the Halo series to a bland broken shell of what it was, i remember so fondly of Halo 3 on Xbox 360, playing Halo 5 actually made me sad

Pac-Man is real.

>Xbox brand doesn't care about Japan
>releases there anyway
Welp

Imagine your parents buying an Xbox anywhere in the world.

Thats shipped units

They don't seem to give a single shit anywhere outside the U.S. and maybe U.K. and even then they're getting trounced on their home turf by Japs,lol.

>First week versus 52nd week

Dickhead.

>vg247.com/2013/05/24/xbox-one-microsoft-aims-for-1-billion-lifetime-sales-100-million-xbox-360-units/
>"Microsoft’s senior vice president of Interactive Entertainment Business Yusuf Mehdi has stated that given the broad multimedia focus of Xbox One, there’s no reason why it can’t shift between 400 million and 1 billion consoles in its lifetime."

>cancels & lacking actual modern day console exclusives
>relying on previous gen games to sell their console
>Sole focus on small list of regions, rather than attempting to appeal to EVERY country
>4 years in & so far confirmed to have only shipped 31+ million units
>expecting it to sell 400 million units in 10-15 years since it's launch.

I have a good feeling the One X is going to bring Xbox back to life in the region.

It has a 4K BR player that was recently patched so if any JAVs or Animes are on that format it'll sell.

Yeah this.
PS4 is about to turn the switch into garbage soon. can't wait to see nintendo go 3rd party