So I haven't been around here for about a year and a half

So I haven't been around here for about a year and a half.

Odyssey came out, everyone is praising it.

How mad are the sonyfags?

please go back to wherever you went

it's time for the mods to prove they're not a bunch of faggots and delete a console war thread for once

nobody is upset the tendie bonus is real, we just think it's pathetic you post overinflated scores all day about your fischer price leapster collectathon games and think that means we're wrong for not playing them. We're all laughing at tendie dorks and now I have to get banned by tendie mods because I savaged you and tendie so fucking hard you little bitch.

SEETHING.
Imagine this level of sour grapes.

Cinematic experiences belong in the trash.

Nintendo bonus points.

please learn what a non-sequitur is and please stop doing it. I know you just got out of gradeschool by your propensity to defend games where you collect shiny things for 5 hours.

All forms of fanboyism should be banned. This place would be far less of a shithole if it was only idorts.

if you honestly think you're convincing anyone you're not absolutely mad as fuck, you're completely autistic

>game v. "cenamatic experience"
what the hell was suppose to happen?

S E E T H I N G
This weeb is fucking mad lmao.

>no discussing video game consoles on a video game board

>duh ur a retard for not buying 3 proprietary retard boxes with 5 reskinned exclusive games worth playing.
Please this board would be way better without console children.
Can you cucks stop trying to make *console*/PC master race a thing.

fucking hell i can't spell for shit

Sonygaf got shit down and now the fucking retards swarmed in mass here, we can't be rid of them and they have been fucking buttblasted to the moon and back ever since.

Thank you for proving my point.

Not going to lie. TLou was the best pallet and ladder moving sim I've played in years.

Why do toddlers praise metascore instead of... uh... I can't think of any odysseys strong points.

Fuck off weeb scum, nobody that likes shit la shit should talk about anyone's taste.

Try playing it someday.

>uh
KYS

Nice try but the Sony bonus exists
Gravity Rush and TLOU are perfect examples of this
Come to think of it now recognizable brands always get bonus points.

sorry, but I'm over 12 (mental age)

No you're clearly not since you're this insecure about liking things.

>ur insecure

I just don't want to, toddler. I see this babin wahoo mascot and I feel nothing.

i hope the janitors are really happy with how this thread turned out after they ignored my report
this is truly some quality discussion on video games, and not at all senseless shitflinging

Whatever, kid, you're impressing nobody, but keep venting your insecurities.

>muh sonyfag xD
THPS2 says hi you nintendofag.
Call me when nintendo beat that game

>trying to compare a platformer and shooty shoot review scores
hmmmm

don't be so defensive toddler

>Call me when nintendo beat that game
They did with OOT
Get N or get out.

Nobody is defensive, your posts are shit and saddening, but do keep thinking you're impressing everyone by being an insecure self deprecating underaged.

>BING BING WAHOO

Jesus get the nintendick out of your mouth, fanboy.

There's your answer, op.

Nope, remove the Nintendo bonus and it's 58. Meanwhile there is no Sonus so Tony Hawk is still a solid 98.

After adjusting for Nintendo Bonus and Sony Tax, Odyssey is about a 75

Kill yourself obnoxious sony nigger, this is why you're the worst fanbase.
>Inb4 I didn't mention sony hurr durr ur obsessed
You're transparent sony nigger.