Sup Forums complains about a game

>Sup Forums complains about a game.
"Fuckin' who? We couldn't possibly give less of a shit."
>Reddit complains about a game.
"We have failed you, masters."

Sup Forums used to get shit done, but everybody became lazy and dispassionate

>not your personal army

>Sup Forums used to get shit done
I have a hard time believing that. Name three things that Sup Forums accomplished.

Too much contrarianism within the own site.

The moment some anons want to take an initiative about something they're shut down by other anons, which amounts to nothing.

This. People post in order to bait, like "What are you, poor?" in reply to loot boxes. Then we fight with each other, rather than fighting the actual enemy in question.

>ea
fuckin' who

1) They made Anita's career by giving the whore constant attention.

2) Became a great platform for shills.

3) Forms huge cancerous communities of nasally permavirgins in online games.

launchpad
gushing granny
chrischan

Get off my lawn you damn kids.

>unironically forgetting one of our boards got Trump elected, one of our boards were the start of shootings and suicides that got national attention, birth place of the alt-right (lol)

Oh, we also caught a cat killer. Noticed for the it's okay to be white campaign and noticed for the POOLS CLOSED meme. I say we've done quite a bit. I'm a newfag.

You must be fucking new here
>Dusty the cat
>Pool's closed
>Battletoads
>Tumblr Wars
>Syria strike
>HWNDU (all seasons)
>i-phone pranks
>The Fappening
>marblecakesalsothegame
>Katawa Shoujo
That's just off the top of my head
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums you goddamn fucking newfag normie, I bet you can't even triforce

Sup Forums has done plenty.
It's just that they usually don't care enough to do much good.
There's plenty of stories of us catching lawbreakers and pedos.
But most of the time we do shit like make people gas themselves to near death, or fuck up their windshield, or microwave their phone, or shave their head to show support for Justin Bieber supposedly having cancer.

4vchan still gets shit done, things are just got political now.

Reddit has more users and a better reputation.

>Dusty the cat
godspeed

forgot to tell accomplished:
1) OK is a white nationalist symbol now
2) Sam Hyde is the real texas shooter according to CNN
3) we helped electing Trump
4) We drove Shia Labeouf insane

>go to reddit
>get shat on because of some unrelated thing I said 5 years ago
>get shat on because I don't have as much karma as someone else
>have to deal with all the shitty memes and the painful xD
pls no

I didn't say Reddit is good. I just said it has more users and a better reputation.

trump

>one of our boards got Trump elected
Fuck off. Trump own sotrytelling skills won him the campaign. Stop believing that ironic KEK bullshit.

You can always fire bomb EA offices while cosplaying as 13 yo girl.

Yeah, seriously. All the Battlefront threads here had so many people like "reddit is full of bots the mainstream audience doesn't care this will change nothing". Then what happened? EA freaked out so hard they temporarily turned off microtransactions, some European government bodies are looking into lootboxes as gambling, the story broke on mainstream news like CNN.

C'mon guys, I know we're edgy and contrarian but at least be happy some gaming community managed to actually make a signficant change for the better.

Any time you read the news about "Russians" electing Donald Trump, replace the word "Russians" with "Sup Forums".

What if Sup Forums is actually Russians?

the battlefront threads were and are actual EA shills trying to convince Sup Forums to buy their shitty game because reddit wouldn't.

The only thing that matters is whether people buy the game or not, this microtransaction shit means nothing if faggots still pay money to EA/Disney to get a copy. Either spend your money on something that's not a AAA ripoff or don't fucking whine like a bitch.

>says one thing
>doesn't count because I said so
Electronic Arts learned from their own mistakes and apologized to their customers, of their own accord, then.

Cyka bliat what up my comrades

lol