Seriously though, SFM when?

Seriously though, SFM when?

isnt she suppose be greek?

why is she black?

i wnat to cum in her footpussy

Bronze colored skin is not black, brainiac.

Assassin Creed never ever gets good SFM.

gosh, with that background color, I thought you posted a 3D model of a white dress.

>doesnt know Egypt people color skin
You think Egypt snow all the times ?

That isn't bronze, that's milk chocolate.

Arab invaders aren't the original Egyptians

We don't even have SFM of the thicc chick from Fortnite

There are like a ton of actual stereotypical Africans in the games. I thought there were no Africans in Egypt?

Like Bayeks childhood friend is clearly suppsoed to be African.

>Macedonian
>Egyptian

Most Egyptians we're black.

Milk Chocolate is a flavor and not a color, brainiac.

>"I will sleep with anyone, as long as they don't mind being killed the following morning."

Goddamn

>Like Bayeks childhood friend is clearly suppsoed to be African.
No, he's Siwan. They're darker skinned Egyptians, not Africans.

>They're darker skinned Egyptians, not Africans.

You do all Egyptians are African by default right?

Truly the pinnacle of "doesn't matter had sex".

Not with that ugly face

Well, Sup Forums. Would you?

>Macedonian
>White

Is there a reason Cleopatra was made to be more attractive then 99% of females in the game? Was most women in Eygpt ugly? I mean Aya was pretty hot, but it's like Cleopatra and Aya were the only decent looking females in the whole game, while the rest of them were sub-par and ugly.

>wow why are there africans in africa???

WE

julius ceasas was black nigga

SFM why?

>Tan skin means black

How does that look like a black women, you fucking retard? Do you know why they called black people black back then? BECAUSE THERE SKIN WAS LITERALLY FUCKING BLACK.
Lighter skin blacks are all mixed now days.

Is the Game worth 55$ leafbux??? Setting is appealing. How much does it delve into roman shit

Who is she supposed to be?

That skin is definitely NOT bronze

Probably because cleopatra is the only European in the game

>doesn't know female egyptians were pale as fuck because they stayed indoors but the men were swarthy from working in the sun all day
Who's the brainlet now mr we wuz kang?

>"why is she WE WUZ in WE WUZ the game?"
hmmm

Well according to the shit writing of the Assassin Creed team, they claimed that Alexander the Great was buried in a sarcophagus, then encased in a glass casket of sorts that was filled with honey because the Egyptians believed honey preserved the soul, also he possessed a staff that unlocked the secrets of humanity and unlimited power that could make someone a God.

Really the "plot" is all over the place and seems like it was written by someone hopped on sniffing glue and smoking marijuana at the same time.

All ancient people were ugly as fuck my dude.

They smelled like shit as well.

No. Pale skin was desirable but only very rich women could have it. Regular women had to farm &work outdoors too.

So the game ISN'T historically accurate? Because in the game it claims Egyptian women had just as many rights as men, and some men believed they should stay at home and raise the kids while the women worked.

But why were there so many pools of water at all the temples and what not in the game? I thought they bathed in those? Or was it for ceremonial purposes? I guess I can see people not bathing a lot back then, probably didn't have such a thing as a bathtub, figured they just bathed in the river or some open body of water.

They made her more slutty than real life accounts of Cleopatra. The fact that Ubisoft even put out an official cosplay guide for her makes me think they purposely designed her lewds.

Romans loved bathing and it was ideal to do it once per day

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT CLEOPATRA ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL

According to Plutarch, Cleopatra's attraction came from her intelligence and wit.

And she also was highly inbred.

Well I'm pretty sure they mostly didn't have soap, or at least had very basic soap that didn't help that much or was purely for smell. They also didn't bathe very often. Even up to the 1800s, people were only bathing once or twice a week.

>So the game ISN'T historically accurate?
This tends to happen with a lot of AC games for entertainment reasons, and Origins isn't that much different in this regard (I'm not being ironic either).

Also see

I'm not talking about Romans. I'm talking about Egyptians.

this. brown chick can be pretty hot but that model is simply uninspiring.

>They made her more slutty than real life accounts of Cleopatra.

NIGGA do you even know history??? Cleopatra was a sex goddess who literally fucked anybody, even plebs.
Dont even speak, if you dont know shit!

Somehow a Greek incest baby becomes black.
How is this even possible?

>Kicks Bayak and Aya to the curb after they help he reclaim the throne.

Seriously fuck Cleopatra, that shit pissed me off. What a fucking bitch, and she basically just gives them a shit load of gold even though Bayak and Aya weren't interested in gold. They wanted to avenge their son, but Cleopatra just used them to reclaim her throne.

>NIGGA
>unironically believing an age-old Roman propaganda even to this day
>Dont even speak, if you dont know shit!
You should take your own advice.

>Dont even speak, if you dont know shit!
10/10 for irony, user.

>Recorded history is wrong
>I'M the stupid one

Her nipples are fully modeled, you can even see them if you position the camera perfectly

Why don't you read more than one source, user?

Proof or gtfo

What the fuck, where are the users reviews?

wrong thread, pigskin cracker

She is not black, look at facial features

>primary source is always right

>Marc Antony betrayed Rome for this.

This isn't a Battlefront II thread, faggot. Go start one or join one if you want to discuss the most garbage game released this year.

>according to a guy who was born a century after she died, she wasn't super attractive
Okay. According to this other guy who was born a century after she died, he said

>For she was a woman of surpassing beauty, and at that time, when she was in the prime of her youth, she was most striking; she also possessed a most charming voice and knowledge of how to make herself agreeable to everyone. Being brilliant to look upon and to listen to, with the power to subjugate everyone, even a love-sated man already past his prime, she thought that it would be in keeping with her role to meet Caesar, and she reposed in her beauty all her claims to the throne.

Plutarch is just one source. But regardless, everyone agrees she was incredibly witty, charming, and had the most boner-inducing voice in human history.

Inbred as fuuuuck.

No bullshit, go into camera mode when you can stand by her, like when you walk with her after killing the first 4 main story targets and you can see her nipple under her dress if you get the camera absolutely perfect. They're kind of pinkish brown

Cleopatra was ugly as fuck in real life.

>Most everyone in the game has an accent fitting where they're from
>Cleopatra has a thick british accent

egyptians didnt fucking have nail polish i fucking HATE THI SGAME

Why do you dumb cunts think there is only white or black. I've got like a coffee with a bit too much cream kind of skin tone. That's not white or black.

>This is your brain on Sup Forums

kill yourself

Aya is said to be Greek

>we're black
oh, you.
Only the nubians were black, in egypt, and the egyptians considered them a scourge. Blacks have always been hated throughout history.

>Egyptians considered them a scourge
Wrong. Nubians actually integrated so successfully into the multicultural society of ancient Egypt that it becomes very difficult to distinguish between Nubians and Egyptians proper after about 20,000 BC. Furthermore several Pharoahs were Nubian so your statement basically means that Egyptians saw themselves as scourge of the Earth? This is basic ancient history my friend.

How do you know? Did you live back then?

That was relative to their society, not in absolute terms. Regardless of exposure to sunlight, a middle eastern/north african person will never look white, and vice versa.

No way did fucking Cleopatra look Swedish. That's peak Sup Forums retardation.

>Still believing Octavian propaganda.

They were both spoiled rich kids. Siding with one over the other is slavish.

western gamedev, what you expect?

All accounts of her descriptions and appearances mention she had a big nose.

This bitch is a cunt
>I need muh fucking throne
Her and Aya are insufferable, why couldn't we get more of that hippie crocodile loving assassin or that African gladiator chick, those where genuine likable female characters with very little screen time.

they probably went with a little bit of the white cleopatra features that everyone knows from the movie, sorta like everyone expects Medusa to have a snake lower body, because they grew up with the classic film's version.

>Cleopatra level up twice

i know this is some trolling but let me level with you:

>greeks
>white

cmon

>white person lives in hot as fuck climate and accrues permanent tan
>WAAAH WHY AREN'T THEY WHITE

>The Assassins weren't formed on some great idea or purpose, but because some guy and his wife were mad at their boss
Shay made the right choice.

congratulations on the bait post user, 8 replies

>being in a hot climate = being under direct sunlight all the time
>royalty being outdoors under sunlight all the time

I hope we get to kill her in the next AC game, I haven't wanted revenge on a game character this bad in a while

Why suicide by asp? That's the thing that baffles me.

In a desert climate, you aren't going to see anyone that looks Irish.

She should be pale, Greek, inbred-looking, and ugly. That doesn't sell games though.

Egypt wasn't full desert back then, most of the Mediterranean coasts were pretty mild and lush, places like Tunisia and Libya were rather fertile hence Carthage had a good economy, and Judea, Syria and Egypt were more like how Sicily and Spain are today

you know what I liked about syndicate? How Evie's face looked
she looked like an Idealized version of what women looked like, or portrayed, in old paintings.
In Origins, a lot of the women have sharp diamond modern jaws, specially Aya and Cleopatra, yeah they're hot, but I kinda liked that small detailed being reflected in syndicate, and I missed it on this one. it's a very specific and minor nit pick.

I found that odd as well but they probably wanted to have appear more regal and sophisticated compared to We Wuz peasants

I mean, standards have changed, maybe those where beauty standards from a long time ago, maybe she was probably was top tier female looker back then and now it's just average as fuck.

>Macedonian
>Egyptian

wrong

slaves multiply like crazy because they have short lifespans and end up with 3+ kids, obviously all nubians were slaves because they were detested for their skin colour which in turn resulted in more black people than not which later mixed with the gene pool due to rape and revolution

She is reported as fluent in 9 languages none of which would be English and thus rarely even needed a translator. Who knows what kind of accent a patrician like that would have, and also how to represent that accent in a language that wouldn't even exist for another thousand years.

>muh climate change liberal sjw

read a book

>Not having synesthesia

the desertification of the area happened far before large scale industrial activity you fucking moron, the wind currents slowly shifted leaving those places to dry long before the discovery of coal engines let alone oil

>meds
>olive skinned
Seems right

>no navel