So was Mitch Conner real or was Cartman really just bulshitting that hard?

So was Mitch Conner real or was Cartman really just bulshitting that hard?

I still have no idea.

My theory is that there's two mitch conners. The one that knew about Cartman's father was a different entity than the one in fractured but whole which seems to just be cartman playing mental gymnastics to avoid taking the blame for anything.

or it just doesn't matter

Anyone who's seen the show knows Cartman was just bullshitting, he's stupid like that

but mitch conner knew about cartman's dad when he didn't know himself.

It's his fucking hand.

Mr hat is sentient, it's safe to assume at least the mitch conner in the show is sentient as well.

left hand tends to express repressive desires and ideas that cannot be verbally transmitted tho

Spoiler Alert: The kids all knew about everything because they had to agree for it to become official. The viewer is merely observing the agreed upon game.

It's whatever you want it to be, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are that bad of writers

I don't know or care but I'll just say this game was rushed as fuck and is only saved by it's decent combat.

Either way it was fucking retarded and detracted from my enjoyment of the game as a whole.

>rushed as fuck
>delayed to christ and back

Consider my almonds activated.

Speak English you meming faggot.

I’m saying you’re retarded. Is that straightforward enough for you?

No. Make it straighter.

IMO, he's real and a split personality from Cartman. Janus can somehow morph into a Chinese man selling Chinese food so it's not to far off the mark.

nothing about you is or will ever be straight, user

Did they ever patch the "To Catch a Coon" bug? I couldn't progress past the woman in the park.

Kyle suddenly doing a Mitch Conner thing wasn't enough to tell you that it was all bullshitting right?

Repressed memory

Based on the show, it's Cartman bullshitting everyone.
But even I'm still confused by the part where he was jumping to the other characters.

He bullshitted so hard that Kyle joined in.

The ending literally makes it clear that both Kyle and Cartman were bullshiting.