Mice

Why does this suck so much. I just bought this, thinking it would be an improvement...it fucking blows.

The only decent mmo mouse is the Naga Mechanical. But in exchange for the fantastic button placement, it has a shit sensor and is large.

To clarify, the optics suck. the buttons are fine. the bottom isnt as smooth either

Should have bought a zowie

I'm returning it and sticking with my G502 I think

>this loser didn't pick up the logitech g502 from best buy's flash sales earlier this week for $29.99

HA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Corsair Scythe if you wanna play old-school FPS games with all the weapons available to your thumb

Trust me, I've owned all the others. This is the only decent "MMO" (like, fuck off) mouse

its a fantastic mouse, use it for the mmo I play.

You're supposed to make threads when there's a wicked good deal. Without spreading the word how are we supposed to know about them?

On the a object of the G502, should I pick one up on Black Friday? I have a SS Rival but could use more side buttons

snipe them using slickdeals.net, that's where i saw it

Don't listen to these measly left, middle, or right clicking faggots who mock what they don't understand. The righter right click is justice, and nothing without it can compete with the G600.
The sensor is ridiculously outdated. Infrared optical aka """laser""" sensors have a 4% margin of error on cloth mousepads. The issue is the fibers making up the pad have wildly different heights. Use your desk top or get a hard mouse pad if that's not smooth enough.

how are you even supposed to hold this thing

Thumb on the side buttons, resting between the front and front middle columns. Pointer finger on left click. Middle finger on right click. Ring finger on righter click. Pinky on side.
It's not for handlets.

>Thumb on the side buttons
the thumb has to rest on top of a button?
what the fuck

I'm not an fps gamer why does it suck

You don't grip and squeeze your mouse like an autist, right?

What else were you planning on pressing the side buttons with, your tongue?
The keys are angled and your thumb rests on six of them at once, with them all angled to provide a grip surface. A tiny twitch of the thumb towards a button actuates it, or you can slide back to the other set of six buttons, which are also contoured like the front set so you can easily identify them by feel.
It's the most ergonomic thing I've ever felt. I wish my penis was similar, but God pales in comparison to Logitech engineers.

Also I'm too autistic to change mice.

Does anyone know if this mouse is okay?
logitech G602, I could get it for a decent prize from where I'm from considering there aren't too many options.

my mice doesnt levitate yet

G600 is a fucking stellar mouse. Only spergs think otherwise.

I've used three different variants of Nagas before, and each of them broke within 6-12 months. I've been using my G600 for the better part of 3 years now and it's still going strong.

Razor products (with the exception of maybe their laptops) are absolute garbage. Their build quality is sub-standard at best, and absolute unusable garbage at worse.

If and when my G600 fails me, I'll be getting another one. Fuck the Naga.

Do you claw grip? It's very natural to palm grippers.

Razer has the best eGPU dock on the market. Their laptops are garbage though, flashy design over ventilation and weight.

>Do you claw grip?
yes either that or fingertip never palm

This G600 is GOAT

only children deal in RAZER

Been using mine for around 4-5 years now iirc.
Works fine and I almost never actually use the extra buttons